SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i had to pass, big crowd mek me nervous.i have to be at the front or way at the back. and what me see boy i would freak out

Edited by jakeswife

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies....

Ray and I went downtown today and boy was it hectic..... Ray couldn't feel his toes and we were freezing so bad that I had to take him home after standing outside for 4hrs. We left my sister and friend who stayed there and was front row in the parade route. They have great pics of the Obama's. I'll try to post some tomorrrow. What a day. It took 3 1/2hrs and 15 blocks of walking to get home. Phew! Anyone else go down.

what unnu see bush too?

Nope, I didn't see him. I wasn't looking for him. lol He was near Obama at the swearing in, but they left for Tx in a helicopter.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies....

Ray and I went downtown today and boy was it hectic..... Ray couldn't feel his toes and we were freezing so bad that I had to take him home after standing outside for 4hrs. We left my sister and friend who stayed there and was front row in the parade route. They have great pics of the Obama's. I'll try to post some tomorrrow. What a day. It took 3 1/2hrs and 15 blocks of walking to get home. Phew! Anyone else go down.

Hey...I chickened out...too cold and too much traffic at 5:30 this morning. My daughter went with some family members....she hasn't come outta her room since...maybe she's still thawing out..

What time did you leave home?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies....

POOR RAY WAS FREZZING MY FRIEND CHRIS BEG ME TO COME DOWN TO DC

Im in ATL and it was really cold here today too... not as cold there i know ... sol always talks about me cause I say im not cold, I'm from Chicago so this is nothing compared to there!!! when i start seein snow i'll get a coat . :star:

6958115_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Timeline
Hey Yardies....

what unnu see bush too?

stop chat mek mi finish mi last pieca of HW nuh..cho..yuh sista get di batty but yuh get di mouth..

well har batty only a roll 180 now mi can chat forever. so go way

Timeline
Hey Yardies....

what unnu see bush too?

Nope, I didn't see him. I wasn't looking for him. lol He was near Obama at the swearing in, but they left for Tx in a helicopter.

glad to hear they left .. they no stay for the parties?

Filed: Timeline
Hey Yardies....

Im in ATL and it was really cold here today too... not as cold there i know ... sol always talks about me cause I say im not cold, I'm from Chicago so this is nothing compared to there!!! when i start seein snow i'll get a coat . :star:

bound dont even come in talking about it was cold in ATL :angry:

Edited by BELIEVE IT BABY!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
stop chat mek mi finish mi last pieca of HW nuh..cho..yuh sista get di batty but yuh get di mouth..

hahaaaa...wah happen she pap dung..cho :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

hahaaaa...wah happen she pap dung..cho :lol:

no it tun jelly she can barely mek the full circle wid it. but it still turn heads

Timeline
Hey Yardies....

bound dont even come in talking about it was cold in ATL :angry:

i know , I know,,, but you can't tell them it ain't cold here. They think i'm lying when I tell them my snow stories.. they say im exaggerating. :rofl: , they freak out when they see flurries.. the minute they see ice ,, something is closing... suckers... :rofl::star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, it's after 5:00 and I'm going home...chat at you later!

Ellis you two look so cute together holdin on tight like you never wanna let go. (L)

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.