SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Good evening ladies, I see some of you never got dress today. Ha ha..It;s been a lazy kind of day.

HEY ROXIE WELL I HAD TO WORK TODAY SO I COULDNT BE LAZY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, are you going to help her? You know whom I am speaking of too. suck teeth, corn

lmao..but shi seem no nice..1 smaddy can so fool fool....wooieieeeee...lawd have mercy on my soul..for what i may say is the devil trying to make me get kicked off of VJ

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Nells..I think the civic will be more economical for her

he doesnt have the room for all of us and im certain i would have to bust the 10 yr old in his head if he complained about taking a cold shower...lol

:lol:

SHE GOING TO PISS HIM OFF AND SHE WANT GET NOTHING, I TOLD HOW MUCH YOU HAVE NOTHING SO JUST GET WHAT HE IS BUYING.

:yes:

HE CALL ME TODAY LIKE NELL PLEASE TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER SHE IS PISSING ME I OFF I HUNG UP MY PHONE AND STOP ANSWERING WHEN THEY CALL

lol it's funny that when he has problems with her she is your daughter

Timeline

haaa i got that one Rox...she needs lots of help. I was wondering if it was all a joke. Kimmy to the rescue!!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Okay Beautifulbaby, we will go with Leila, becuse when you'll typing BeautifulBaby, is way to long to type, before you forget your thought process. :)

Oh. I didn't think of that. I can be a bit #######. I'm okay with BB or Leila. I don't want to cause any hardships or memory losses. LOL I didn't think young people forget that quickly, but ok.

RoxcieJoe, you seem like the resident mother on here. Are you and HotLegz the people that most people turn to for advice or help?

hahhahaa..meeee maam..nooo noo knoa! :rofl::rofl:

Kimmy, I bow down on this one to you. Ms. Queen Jamaica... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he doesnt have the room for all of us and im certain i would have to bust the 10 yr old in his head if he complained about taking a cold shower...lol

SHE GOING TO PISS HIM OFF AND SHE WANT GET NOTHING, I TOLD HOW MUCH YOU HAVE NOTHING SO JUST GET WHAT HE IS BUYING.

HE CALL ME TODAY LIKE NELL PLEASE TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER SHE IS PISSING ME I OFF I HUNG UP MY PHONE AND STOP ANSWERING WHEN THEY CALL

JAKESWIFE I DO THE SAME THING TO HIM

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
haaa i got that one Rox...she needs lots of help. I was wondering if it was all a joke. Kimmy to the rescue!!!

help who? mi lost and kimmy please nuh just respond to the lost part

Edited by jakeswife

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline

No Rox..mi a tek mi foot out. Mi nuh have no patience fi dat :lol:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
Okay Beautifulbaby, we will go with Leila, becuse when you'll typing BeautifulBaby, is way to long to type, before you forget your thought process. :)

Oh. I didn't think of that. I can be a bit #######. I'm okay with BB or Leila. I don't want to cause any hardships or memory losses. LOL I didn't think young people forget that quickly, but ok.

RoxcieJoe, you seem like the resident mother on here. Are you and HotLegz the people that most people turn to for advice or help?

hahhahaa..meeee maam..nooo noo knoa! :rofl::rofl:

Kimmy, I bow down on this one to you. Ms. Queen Jamaica... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yuh wicked..i need ur help!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

JAKESWIFE I DO THE SAME THING TO HIM

well then it's your turn suck it up and help the man

Timeline

help who? mi lost and kimmy please nuh just respond to the lost part

ok..mi no deh pon u today..but mi ask God..gfi hold mi fingers from typing...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.