Cocojumbo

Dont want to go to USA

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Well, I don't know your family/husband, but I would expect he wants to see the reason for the denial and possibly even appeal or whatever? He will then find out what the IO wrote down/what you told him.

The IO can't just make up a legal reason for denying the visa. He/she will have to have grounds for this. If you bring insufficient evidence, will you husband not pursue the visa and have you go back for a second interview?

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well, I don't know your family/husband, but I would expect he wants to see the reason for the denial and possibly even appeal or whatever? He will then find out what the IO wrote down/what you told him.

The IO can't just make up a legal reason for denying the visa. He/she will have to have grounds for this. If you bring insufficient evidence, will you husband not pursue the visa and have you go back for a second interview?

The USC has no ability to FORCE a visa or a visa interview... The USC petitioned to determine eligibility of the alien to apply... after that the onus is on the alien to apply and fulfill the interview requirement. The after interview ramifications is what the OP need to decide if she can live with, if any.

You can try to use the US Consulate as a scapegoat, but I doubt it.

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
What will the IO write in his judgement when my visa is refused because i told the truth? What all are the possible provissions available for an IO to write while denying a visa?

The Consular officer will note the truthful reason the visa was denied. This truthful reason will be available to the US Citizen petitioner, upon requiest. It may take a while but eventually the truth will come out. If the Consular officer's "truth" is the result of the applicant's lie, the petitioner will quickly discern the applicant lied.

I understand you're attempting to avoid a dramatic family scene. However, I don't see a way to successfully deal with your situation without the truth coming out. This is why you are being advised to deal with the family issue directly with the family. You don't actually have an immigration issue, at least not based on what you've told us.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

The USC has no ability to FORCE a visa or a visa interview... The USC petitioned to determine eligibility of the alien to apply... after that the onus is on the alien to apply and fulfill the interview requirement. The after interview ramifications is what the OP need to decide if she can live with, if any.

I understand that and it's not what I said - what I said was the husband certainly has ways to find out why the visa has been denied.

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Timeline

I understand that and it's not what I said - what I said was the husband certainly has ways to find out why the visa has been denied.

Yes, and it's generally easy to do by simply sending an email and waiting perhaps a few days for a reply. The reply will reflect whatever the Consular officer noted as their understanding of the "truth".

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

except the "appeal or whatever" statement, which in order to be successful, would require a willing visa applicant, which appears their is not....

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So how can the truth be presented in such a manner that it saves me from the turmoil? What i mean is that if there is any possible ways like lack of proofs or whatever that helps the IO to refuse or delay or cancel the application? Now it seems im finally getting closer to finding my way out without disturbing the strict TRUTH based LAWS which hardly cater for human emotions. Im thankful to all of u who r taking interest in my problem and helping me find a way out.

Timeline
So how can the truth be presented in such a manner that it saves me from the turmoil? What i mean is that if there is any possible ways like lack of proofs or whatever that helps the IO to refuse or delay or cancel the application? Now it seems im finally getting closer to finding my way out without disturbing the strict TRUTH based LAWS which hardly cater for human emotions. Im thankful to all of u who r taking interest in my problem and helping me find a way out.

What "truth" is it you want to present?

It's impossible to predict whether a lack of evidence will result in an opportunity to submit what's missing or an outright denial. Anything you actually say, can be noted just the way you said it.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i would really appreciated if this topic can be removed from here as it is family's matter and only she and her family know the real story and solve it among eachother, not here on VJ seaking advice how to cheat or lie to her husband and family

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
This would be strange: i was married to a man living in USA two years ago. Arranged family marriage couldnt workout well. I dont want to live with him, at the same time i cant divorce him due to FAMILY CONSTRAINTS. Cant even let it known that i dont want to live with him. Can anyone suggest me how to get a visa denied in interview without having a blame on me that i did it purposefully? Your help would be an act of charity please.

honestly is the best way to go to. goodluck

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Marriage: July 16, 2005

I-130 sent: Oct 27, 2007

California Service Center Recieved Oct. 29, 2007

NOA1: Jan 17, 2008

I-130 Approved: April 22, 2008

Received DS-3032/ I-864 Bill: June 3, 2008

AOS bill paid: June 18th 2008

AOS sent : June 30th 2008 Received July 1

AOS cover sheet print out: June 18, 2008

DS230 generated June 22,2008

DS230 PAID June 24, 2004

DS230 received July 3, 2008

NVC Case Completed July 14, 2008

NVC send the Case Complete to USEM Manila: Aug. 5th 2008

USEM recieved complete case from NVC Aug 8th 2008

paid debros aug 22,2008

Medical Sept 9,10 He passed Thank you God. God is always good.

Interview Date: Sept 29, 2008 at USEM Manila 8:30AM APPROVED!!!

Visa In hand: Oct 2, 2008 yahoo

POE Nov 17, 2008.

Green Card and S.S received Nov 28th, 2008

7420.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.