sasasasa

i wonder why

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

hello everyone i hope you all doing good

someone went to his interview yesterday in us embassy in cairo allthing went good but they ask him to send his wife tax for 2008 cos he only sent 2007. but you know they start to fil out the tax in feb til april and that mean he will wait until his wife fil it out and get it back and send it to him then he will have to send it to the embassy. so do you know why they ask for it when its not the time for it yet? and the tax of 2007 not enough in jan 2009 ?cos noone have 2008 tax yet

i am realy worry cos i have an interview this month JAN i am K1 and the same thing i only sent 2007 tax and i am afraid if they ask me to get 2008 tax also

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

Edited by selvatoree

someone went to his interview yesterday in us embassy in cairo allthing went good but they ask him to send his wife tax for 2008 cos he only sent 2007. but you know they start to fil out the tax in feb til april and that mean he will wait until his wife fil it out and get it back and send it to him then he will have to send it to the embassy. so do you know why they ask for it when its not the time for it yet? and the tax of 2007 not enough in jan 2009 ?cos noone have 2008 tax yet

i am realy worry cos i have an interview this month JAN i am K1 and the same thing i only sent 2007 tax and i am afraid if they ask me to get 2008 tax also

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

Depending on the embassy and the circumstances of your case they may or may not ask for the Petitioners 2008 return.

If they do request the 2008 return then e-File the 2008 taxes as soon as the W-2's are received and submit a copy.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

His petitioner had a low income for 2007, so they wanted to see 2008. Are you in the same situation?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

His petitioner had a low income for 2007, so they wanted to see 2008. Are you in the same situation?

i am not sure if i am the same or not but thank you very much to simplfy it too me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

when??

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

2008 Tax Returns are not due until April 15th.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mbc from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to US Embassy and Consulate General Discussion

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

The W2 has to be mailed by January 31 from the workplace, or delivered in person. I also had low income in 2007, and am relying on 2008 income. I had to reschedule my wife's interview to feb 2. Where I work, I can get the W2 in eprson near the last weekend of January. I will then file my taxes online, and use the 1040 form from that to send, along with the W2, via email to my wife in time for the interview feb 2.

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT

Timeline

its a message i got from that guy, Thank u for ur masge... really i dont know why she ask me for 2008 but all what she ask for co-sponsor or copies of the tax return ( form 1040 ) and the most recet income tax from sponsor or joint sponsor ... and really we dont know why she ask for this and my wife already her income is very well ... thanks again for ur masege ... enytime u have a question u can ask im here enytime .,... good luck

so he said his wife income is very well and here the question, why she did ask for that if his wife income very well?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

That situation was a little different if I remember correctly. Her income was sufficient, but they had a hard time showing that fact.

Ask your fiance' if she is well above the income criteria.

I would bring a letter from her employer for 2008, stating her income currently, and some recent paycheck stubs. You can hope for the best. Hopefully they wont ask for 2008 taxes/1040.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
2008 Tax Returns are not due until April 15th.

And you can file an extension. The Consulate can ask for whatever they want though, so the sponsor would need to decide what's more important, taking their time to file or getting the visa and family united. In the case mentioned, the sponsor's income is marginal and the Consular Officer wants to see the 2008 income before approving the visa. It happens.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
ok its still wonder me becouse the last thing i got of this guy he said his wife income very well !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Egyptian beneficiary I have in mind, who was asked for 2008 income documentation earlier this week, has a US spouse with income that barely met the minimum and was lower in 2008 than 2007. Perhaps we aren't referring to the same person.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline
his VJ ID is yasser

Yes, that's the one. The income was marginal.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.