mrssmith

How do we get from Euston train station to the embassy?

11 posts in this topic

So interview tomorrow at 9am, getting nervous now :unsure: We arrive in Euston around 7.20am planning on getting some breakfast somewhere before the interview as leaving home at 5.30am and the kids will be starved and the hubby!

So how do we get from Euston to The Embassy, we've done it before but now got pregnancy brain and can't rememeber a thing.

Also interview is for myself and Our daughter(Husband has adopted) plus we put my husband on the form as attending. Now we are having to bring our youngest daughter who is 2 as we have no childcare for her. She wasn't on the form as attending, do you think it will be a problem her getting it. I am taking her birth certificate and American and British passports. If it comes to it My husband will have to wait with her while myself and older daughter go in?

Filed: Timeline
So interview tomorrow at 9am, getting nervous now :unsure: We arrive in Euston around 7.20am planning on getting some breakfast somewhere before the interview as leaving home at 5.30am and the kids will be starved and the hubby!

So how do we get from Euston to The Embassy, we've done it before but now got pregnancy brain and can't rememeber a thing.

Also interview is for myself and Our daughter(Husband has adopted) plus we put my husband on the form as attending. Now we are having to bring our youngest daughter who is 2 as we have no childcare for her. She wasn't on the form as attending, do you think it will be a problem her getting it. I am taking her birth certificate and American and British passports. If it comes to it My husband will have to wait with her while myself and older daughter go in?

Oh Boy you got your hands full. I would take a taxi, that would be the easiest thing with your children in tow and your preggy brain!!! that way you get there and hopefully you will not be too stressed.

Good Luck

Think i can help:

from Euston Stn you can take Northern line to Tottenham Court Road, then Central Line to Oxford Circle or Marble Arch. or Victoria Line from Euston to Oxford Circle (this service has been a hit and miss in last week though).

Maybe someone has an easier suggestion?!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow.

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

Considering that you will be travelling at the peak of rush hour and you have children with you, your best bet is to catch a taxi to the Embassy. Of course, you could take the tube but seriously, you do not want the hassle and anxiety of travelling by public transport with small children on the morning of your interview! It will cost more but ultimately you'll thank yourself. :star:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Think i can help:

from Euston Stn you can take Northern line to Tottenham Court Road, then Central Line to Oxford Circle or Marble Arch. or Victoria Line from Euston to Oxford Circle (this service has been a hit and miss in last week though).

Maybe someone has an easier suggestion?!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow.

never hear of Oxford Circle is it near Oxford Circus hahaha ........sorry could not resist

Thanks for the replies.

How much will a taxi cost roughly? And does anyone know of any good brekkies places near embassy or near euston?

Can i take a bag in with me or should i just carry the box file in my hand?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks for the replies.

How much will a taxi cost roughly? And does anyone know of any good brekkies places near embassy or near euston?

By the time you've paid the fare, you may as well pay for the taxi. I doubt it'll be much more than 10 but i'm not 100% sure....it's not far. tube is couple of quid each, not bought a single in a while though... but seriously rush hour tube pregnant is not fun. up near the bond street end there are some breakfast places, between oxford st and the embassy. can't remember the name of the street though! good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks for the replies.

By the time you've paid the fare, you may as well pay for the taxi. I doubt it'll be much more than 10 but i'm not 100% sure....it's not far. tube is couple of quid each, not bought a single in a while though... but seriously rush hour tube pregnant is not fun. up near the bond street end there are some breakfast places, between oxford st and the embassy. can't remember the name of the street though! good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Thanks for the replies.

How much will a taxi cost roughly?

Not sure, but no more than 3 tube tickets I suspect - definitely take a cab.

And does anyone know of any good brekkies places near embassy or near euston?

Are we talking fry-up here? Mmmmm, not sure about Euston, but there's a shedload of greasy spoons just up the road in Kings Cross.

Don't think bags are an issue in themselves; it's more of what's in them. You know you can't take anything electrical in there, right? I mean mobile phones, car keys etc.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Taxi is probably going to end up only a little more expensive. If you don't have an Oyster card now in London all paper tickets cost at least £3 each for a single.

Yeah Taxi will be easier with rush hour in London and of course at peak time they charge more for tube tickets. When I was at Euston last year if you leave the station outside you will see a Krispy Kreme Donut stand lol.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.