Eagle Eye

September NOA1

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone got their NOA2 approved from whose NOA1 was dated September.

I think I got transferred to California but I don't know how to check touches so I don't really know what is going on?

Actually, has anyone gotten approved from August as well or even later.

Ah! and how can I check my touches?

Oh1 shoot me now!! . :bonk:

NOA1 - 08 September 08

Transferred to CSC - 22 December 08

Last Touch - 02 January 09

Still no more touches - as of today - 11 February 09

NOA2 - 23 February 09 (and can not believe it)

Case Received at NVC - 27 February 09 (so excited)

AVR Updated - 28 February 09

Need to change Processing Embassy - How long will this take?

Spoke to representative about this and emailed request along with copy of Leave to Remain in Country of Residence - 03 March 09

Still no DS3023 - as of today -03 March 09

I've lost track of the timings. It had been long and tedious. Finally cahnged interview country, it then took 2 to 3 weeks for them to accept my DS3032.

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Interview Pack Received - 11 May 09

Interview Date - 11 June 09

additional info required arrrgggg!!!! NVC said I had everything.

All doc sent in with Passport - 22 June 09

Text Notification that Passport is ready - 24 June 09 (coming by 8am tomorrow - wish me luck.)

Go right here http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl= and put in any search you prefer and you may find the answers you are looking for.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think I got transferred to California but I don't know how to check touches so I don't really know what is going on?

Register at this link, input your case number. Any changes in the "last updated" will indicate touches.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

This link will show you those of us who have been transferred and the lucky ones already approved.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4p...73smTodg2HuBgTw

Welocme to the club. Good luck!

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Register at this link, input your case number. Any changes in the "last updated" will indicate touches.

This link will show you those of us who have been transferred and the lucky ones already approved.

Thank you very much for your response.

I'm the only one in the world who does not have a last updated section. Is it supposed to be when I enter my ARN on that page?

All I see is

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

and nothing else.

NOA1 - 08 September 08

Spoke to representative about this and emailed request along with copy of Leave to Remain in Country of Residence - 03 March 09

I've lost track of the timings. It had been long and tedious. Finally cahnged interview country, it then took 2 to 3 weeks for them to accept my DS3032.

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Text Notification that Passport is ready - 24 June 09 (coming by 8am tomorrow - wish me luck.)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you very much for your response.

I'm the only one in the world who does not have a last updated section. Is it supposed to be when I enter my ARN on that page?

All I see is

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

and nothing else.

You have to go to the register link, enter all of your info and that will take you to the page were you can check updated info. And don't foget to register for email updates.

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

My NOA1 was back on June, yes the system passed me over... they stated they process the documents in the order they received them... totally BS... how hard is it really to look on 10-17 pages of papers...? Does it take that many people to look on my documents when I see JUL/AUG/SEP/OCT/NOV getting approved... yes I know some also waited before me but I am getting really $%#^$% when I see some one or heard of using the system FRAUDALENTLY when we have HONEST people here and all we want to is to be with our love ones.

Sorry I just have to vent...

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

My NOA1 was back on June, yes the system passed me over... they stated they process the documents in the order they received them... totally BS... how hard is it really to look on 10-17 pages of papers...? Does it take that many people to look on my documents when I see JUL/AUG/SEP/OCT/NOV getting approved... yes I know some also waited before me but I am getting really $%#^$% when I see some one or heard of using the system FRAUDALENTLY when we have HONEST people here and all we want to is to be with our love ones.

Sorry I just have to vent...

Yikes! Carlos and Jocel. Take it easy. Your time will come as will mine. SOON... one hopes. Did you get transfered to CSC.

We didn't get an email to that effect but he just home from our christmas holidays and had a letter... yay! (if everyone else's progress is anything to go by)

Fortunately, I have been to the states once since I filed and didn't have a problem getting through customs so should be able to go again in Feb and keep doing what we've been doing until this ends.

Again, C&J - I think it will be soon. :thumbs: very soon.

NOA1 - 08 September 08

DS230 Sent - 06 April 09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.