LoveMyTico

APPROVALS FOR THE WEEK OF JANURAY 12th

7 posts in this topic

OK, I know this is early but I am dying to know who gets approved this week. There are so many of us who are right around the same dates. :wacko:

My expedite request was sent this morning ( sunday) via fax. They should have it bright any early Monday morning... :dead:

I'm not counting on it though. I'm right here with everyone else. :bonk::help:

Congrats to everyone who got approved last week. GOOD LUCK. :jest:

Only positive thinking this week. :innocent:

Does anyone have a profile on facebook? It might be a good way to keep intouch after all this is over with.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OK, I know this is early but I am dying to know who gets approved this week. There are so many of us who are right around the same dates. :wacko:

My expedite request was sent this morning ( sunday) via fax. They should have it bright any early Monday morning... :dead:

Does anyone have a profile on facebook? It might be a good way to keep intouch after all this is over with.

I dont know what your expedite request is for (just out of processing times?), but you can call the generally worthless national call center and request an expedite there also - it gets immediately put in there system and they promise an answer in 5 days (also BS). they will give you an expedite request # (which is worthless because they cant track it), but if you call after 5 days and dont have a response, if you get the right person, they will put in another expedite request, which allows them to see the status of the first one. Generally, they will just tell you the dont have access to the information. Good luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have had about 17+ approvals in the first week of Jan...hopefully VSC keeps up the momentum.

'esposadetucho' - I hope you get some good news very soon...Good luck.

We definitly need to keep in touch after this tireseome immigration process is all over.... Facebook is a good way to go :)

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: Timeline

We have had about 17+ approvals in the first week of Jan...hopefully VSC keeps up the momentum.

'esposadetucho' - I hope you get some good news very soon...Good luck.

We definitly need to keep in touch after this tireseome immigration process is all over.... Facebook is a good way to go :)

Hello! esposadetucho, good luck to you on your request. Both Chuck and Grace and I have been through that before. It's tough! Anyway, atleast they got approved already. Anyway, God bless all of us!

Mahitab

Edited by ~Dream Love~

All,

I put in the request over the phone. USCIS got back to me within 2 hours with an e-mail requesting proof of my daughter's diagnosis. It took me a few days to get a hold of the doctor and tell him what I needed. I sat with our attorney yesterday and he typed up a few letters and faxed everything electronically yesterday morning.

I went to a birthday party last night and alot of my husband's family were there. It is always hard to be with them when all I really want to do is be with him.

Hopefully this week will be great for all of us. When I hear something from USCIS I will post !

Happy Monday. :rolleyes:

PS. notime4haterz needs her approval THIS WEEK. I don't want to see her pick up and move ( PLAN B )

notime4haterz, you are a USC. You have the right to be happy in your country with your husband. [/b]

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I WANT MY HUSBAND HERE WITH ME:

My husband was way up in the moutains but still felt the tremors. :wow:

Earthquake Rescue Efforts Continue, Unlikely More Survivors Will Be Found

With the help of US and Colombian soldiers, the Cruz Roja Costarricense (Costa Rican Red Cross) and hundreds of volunteers have been busy searching and recovering bodies from the area struck by Thursday's killer earthquake.

Rescue workers have had to endure scenes like the find of the body of Idania Pérez Borges hugging her two children trapped under the mud. Or the hand of Rafael Ángel Herrera Esquivel reaching out from under the dirt, sticking out of the window of a vehicle, with the wedding ring with the name of his wife.

The bodies recovered are being sent to a temporary morgue set up in a school by the Organismo de Investigación Judicial (OIJ).

The desperation of the families of the 34 on the OIJ list of those still missing continues. Inside Costa Rica has recevied a number of calls from family members in the United States wanting to know the situation and trying to get in contact with a loved one.

"It will be a miracle if anyone is found alive", said Jorge Rojas, director of the OIJ. Rojas talked about the possibility that a pocket of air may keep alive someone buried under the mud and debris, cautioning that any such air pocket would have been exhausted by now and the possibility of finding a survivor was minimal.

Rojas added that the worst is not being able to get to all of the people trapped under the tons of mud and dirt.

Daniel Gallardo, president of the Comisión Nacional de Emergencias (CNE), expressed the same sentiments, adding that in some cases the dirt and mud is more than 150 metres deep and people trapped under tons of earth making it impossible to reach them.

Gallardo added that rescue operations will not cease until every last effort has been made to recover all the bodies and workers will be working from the first rays of sunlight to the last.

The CNE head also thanked the help received from the US and Colombian military for the five helicopters used in the rescue efforts as the local helicopters alone could not have done the job.

Captain Camilo Gómez of the Colombian military said that he has orders from the Colombian government to stay in the area under the emergency is over and they (Colombian military) are no longer needed.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.