hr33

Immigration lawyer

18 posts in this topic

Ha, rather than ask, is there a way I can bribe someone, simply ask, are there any expedient fees I can pay, DOS has them.

Hey, NickD

You better be careful about that one!

You never know whether somebody is wiretapping your phone call, and next day you may be in news headline to corruption case with congressman. :whistle:

Such as Mr. Blagoyevich... :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Ha, rather than ask, is there a way I can bribe someone, simply ask, are there any expedient fees I can pay, DOS has them.

Hey, NickD

You better be careful about that one!

You never know whether somebody is wiretapping your phone call, and next day you may be in news headline to corruption case with congressman. :whistle:

Such as Mr. Blagoyevich... :devil:

Good, hope I opened a can of worms, like GWB selection of Emilio to head the USCIS because Emilio helped GWB with his campaign. Or even Obama's choice of secretary of the treasury, not the best one, but with persusation of huge campaign funds from Wall Street. Very much apart of our government whereas election reform is talked about and not a damn thing is done about it, also object to the guys put in charge of the FCC and the FAA, highly incompetent people.

Emilio screwed up the N-400 forms, before him, answering the questions was straight forward, telling it the way it is, and if that gets me into trouble, so be it. Also caused the excessive delays, took the American Institute of Immigration Attorneys to get rid of him. We were put in a very awkward position with the excessive delays on our I-751 and well as an inept IO misplacing my wife's oath letter and any attempts to correct these problems directly with the USCIS was fruitless.

It's my family that I am trying to protect, and they are free to go back as far as they want, we did everything way above board and in true honesty. We have nothing to hide. But if you don't take some kind of action, nothing will happen, not as serious with citizenship, but wife came very close to losing her job because of extensive delays causing quite a hardship on our part to rectify the situation. So why did I have to bother my senator and congressman? As a note of appreciation, did send a couple of bucks for their campaign fund, it's the American way. Was even cheaper than trying to hire an immigration attorney that couldn't do anything anyway.

We shouldn't have to go through this battle and still do not like the concept, we are guilty until we prove ourselves innocent, but the same is true with the IRS.

Whatever happened to our US Constitution with these for the most part, newly formed agencies? We should all speak out, but in regards to immigration, we only represent an extremely small segment of the population, they don't let that many people in.

Good, hope I opened a can of worms, like GWB selection of Emilio to head the USCIS because Emilio helped GWB with his campaign. Or even Obama's choice of secretary of the treasury, not the best one, but with persusation of huge campaign funds from Wall Street. Very much apart of our government whereas election reform is talked about and not a damn thing is done about it, also object to the guys put in charge of the FCC and the FAA, highly incompetent people.

Emilio screwed up the N-400 forms, before him, answering the questions was straight forward, telling it the way it is, and if that gets me into trouble, so be it. Also caused the excessive delays, took the American Institute of Immigration Attorneys to get rid of him. We were put in a very awkward position with the excessive delays on our I-751 and well as an inept IO misplacing my wife's oath letter and any attempts to correct these problems directly with the USCIS was fruitless.

It's my family that I am trying to protect, and they are free to go back as far as they want, we did everything way above board and in true honesty. We have nothing to hide. But if you don't take some kind of action, nothing will happen, not as serious with citizenship, but wife came very close to losing her job because of extensive delays causing quite a hardship on our part to rectify the situation. So why did I have to bother my senator and congressman? As a note of appreciation, did send a couple of bucks for their campaign fund, it's the American way. Was even cheaper than trying to hire an immigration attorney that couldn't do anything anyway.

We shouldn't have to go through this battle and still do not like the concept, we are guilty until we prove ourselves innocent, but the same is true with the IRS.

Whatever happened to our US Constitution with these for the most part, newly formed agencies? We should all speak out, but in regards to immigration, we only represent an extremely small segment of the population, they don't let that many people in.

I hear you, man!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.