Sub-Saharan Cyber Cafe #3

2,283 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrat Resee

You will have favor Whyd

Good mornig Sub!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Subberzzzz

here is food for thought:

It says in 1 Corinthians 13:7 that love “always protects.” That doesn’t mean love enables, covers over, or makes secret those things that should be brought to the light. (Giving “protecting love” is being very careful and prayerful of when, where, and with whom, we share “personal” details of our married life that need extra help and wise counsel.) To truly love our spouse is to protect them by showing honor and respect for their feelings— not revealing or doing anything that will embarrass or “cut them down.” By doing so, we’re dishonoring them and showing that we don’t value them.

now let that marinade for a while......

(F)

Edited by UNO...

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Congrats reeses!

I am leaving my island in less than 8 hours and my flight leaves in about 14. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODLUCK WG :thumbs::thumbs:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

Good morning Sub! It's another wonderful God given Day. I can't thank you enough.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

Good morning Subs! Half way through until Friday. I really need to learn to enjoy the days inbetween.

Great bible study last night on Esther, Its hard being a woman. Week three. I can't get enough. If you can find a church doing this bible study GO!

Timeline

Morning recee Thanks for joining me. I see the lurkers though.

Filed: Other Timeline

A Newborn's Conversation with God

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow,

but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have

to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you.

And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Again the small child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand

when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words

you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will

teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach

you how to pray."

"Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach

you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth

could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave

now, please tell me my angel's name."

God said, You will simply call her, "Mom."

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

Sweet UNO

I think I have now posted this on all my threads so all will know, sorry if you are reading this a few times.

BLESS GOD ALMIGHTY even though we had TWO MAJOR descreptancies we were APPROVED!!!! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! Husband told interviewer wrong internet site where we met and wrong date of meeting the first time but we were able to explain and the woman understood!!! NOT only that I showed her I have already purchased the plane tickets and she said, "We advise not to purchase tickets until visa is in hand." I said, "Yes I understand, but if you look there on his ticket I got a ticket for $140, I HAD to buy it!!" She said, "$140??? Tell me how to do that!" I told her I used airline miles but had to purchase 3 weeks in advance. She asked if I could change it, I said "I can but it wIll cost." She said we don't usually give out visas until Tuesday afternoon and the ticket is for Tuesday morning. I said, "yes I know we bought it being positive we would receive the visa." She said, "Ok I'll put it through now and you will have it Monday" GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
I think I have now posted this on all my threads so all will know, sorry if you are reading this a few times.

BLESS GOD ALMIGHTY even though we had TWO MAJOR descreptancies we were APPROVED!!!! GOD IS SO AWESOME!!! Husband told interviewer wrong internet site where we met and wrong date of meeting the first time but we were able to explain and the woman understood!!! NOT only that I showed her I have already purchased the plane tickets and she said, "We advise not to purchase tickets until visa is in hand." I said, "Yes I understand, but if you look there on his ticket I got a ticket for $140, I HAD to buy it!!" She said, "$140??? Tell me how to do that!" I told her I used airline miles but had to purchase 3 weeks in advance. She asked if I could change it, I said "I can but it wIll cost." She said we don't usually give out visas until Tuesday afternoon and the ticket is for Tuesday morning. I said, "yes I know we bought it being positive we would receive the visa." She said, "Ok I'll put it through now and you will have it Monday" GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLELUJAHHHHHHH!!!!!WHIDBEYGIRL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND HUBBY TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!YOU GO GIRL!!THAT MAKES ME VERY VERY EXCITED ,WHEN YOU ARE ABLE PLEASE POST ALL DETAILS!!THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR SECOND HONEYMOON :yes:

USCIS JOURNEY

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Senegal

Marriage : 06-09-09

I-130 Sent : 04-09-09

I-130 Approved : 08-25-09

NVC JOURNEY

NVC Received: 09-08-09

Case Completed at NVC : 10-23-09

NVC Left : 11-13-09

Completed Medical:12-02-09

Interview Date : 12-17-09 (7:30am)

2nd interview: 12-31-09 Approved

Visa Received : VISA IN HAND!!!01-05-10

POE : 01-06-10 WASH DULLES VERY EASY AND FAST!!

Your persistance paid off WG.....CONGRATS :dance::dance::dance:

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

What a great story Whyd! I am so so happy fo ryou.

God is good and faithful.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Congrats Whidbey :dance::star::dance::star:

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.