Honey&Sweety

Thanks God I am healthy!

18 posts in this topic

I Brought the ff.:

USEM Letter (original and photo copy)

Appointment Letter (printed directly from confirmation email)

3 pcs. 2x2 pictures with white back ground

Payment of 10, 240.80(last Dec. 18, 2008 FOREX)

Black ball pen

Jacket

Dec. 18, 2008: 1st Day

I undergo a two-day medical at St. Luke in Bocobo for 2 days but that was not a consecutive days since there was a lot of people having medical there that time.

Arrived at SLEC at around 8:30 am, showed to the guard my Appointment Letter and , USEM Letter and guard stamped the Letter and gave it back to me and put a SLEC Stamped on my wrists near my thumb, then guard gave me forms to be filled up. After I filled up the forms I went to the verification counter and the lady staff instructed me to wait for my name to be called for my photo shot.

After the photo shot they instructed me to proceed to the Cashier on 5th floor to pay for my Medical Fees. I paid Php. 10, 240.80.

Got my receipt and proceed to the 33rd floor for X-ray

After that US Counter gave me back my passport and was told to proceed to 4rth Floor for Blood extraction and Urine test. US Counter told me to fill up HIV Consent.

Again waited my name to be called to the Blood Extraction Room, Med. Tech. tried getting blood in my left arm but can’t get enough so she tried for my right arm.Ouchy!!! Good thing she got enough. I just closed my eyes not staring to the needle while they are getting blood to my arms. At first I was scared and nervous but then it was quick and Med. Tech is so careful doing it.

Then 5thfloor for the USA counter vital signs, (got my height and weight, then waited my name to be called for Eye check, for my eye check I bring with me my eye glasses. During my eye check I have hard time reading all those optometric church , optometrists keep on repeating it with or without eye glasses, he just test my reading ability but didn’t tell anything to replaced my eye glasses. I then conclude that maybe I just need to change my reading glass since I am near sighted. After that, I seated on my chair and waited for my name to be called for BP.

Nurse took 2X for my blood pressure. The first one was 150/110, my gosh so high. She asked me if I have hyper tension I said NO, she then asks me to go back to my chair and rest for awhile for at least 20 minutes and waited again for my 2nd time. Then my name was called up for the 2nd time, nurse then asked me again what did I do why I have high BP, I told her that maybe it was high because I woke up early because I attended the 4:30 Simbang Gabi in our place, she then conclude that’s why I got High BP because I don’t have enough sleep. (She said that sleepless can cause High Blood too even we don’t have hypertension...

For my physical exam I was called to Cubicle 6, I was number 20 in the line. When the applicant no.19, went out the cubicle I just get inside the cubicle and Lady Doctor was so kind and asks me few questions like:

When was my first day of my last menstrual cycle?

Do I have allergies in food/medicine?

When was the last time I was hospitalized?

Asked me if I had measles, chicken fox in the past?

Did I attempt having suicide?

When was the last sexual contact?

After those questions she told me to undress and wear a robe, then told me to lie down on the bed. Doctor check my mouth, teeth, neck and last checking of behind. Ask me if I have permanent fillings on my teeth and how many gaps in my teeth. All done for 5 mins. Then after was told to go down to the 2nd floor for my Immunization Interview. Then after I was done, I say Thank You and go out for the next step.

In my Immunization Interview, Lady Doctor repeated the same question during my Physical Exam and just adds few questions, then told me the vaccine I will be receiving for my 2nd day. She asks me where I will be getting those vaccines. I said here. (You have to tell that because we paid for that vaccine here in our medical fees and it’s expensive to have it in the US). After that, went down the ground floor for check – out.

Lady staff in US Counter gave me a stub attached to my receipt the date of my 2nd day of medical dated Dec. 22,

It was a crowded day, too many people. SO, I guess we let us back in that date to accommodate all the people there on their first day.

Check out, almost 1pm, Gosh so hungry! Went out and find place to eat.

Dec. 22, 2008: 2nd Day

Arrived at around 8:30.Get inside St Luke, guard checking my PDS No and he stamped my receipt "immunization room, 2nd floor”. !) Waiting for my name to be called for the shots and I got 3 shots, (Feel cold and nervous coz I am afraid of needles. Name called and received shots then proceeds to ground floor for releasing.

In the releasing section was kind of worrying because it’s already 1pm and my result haven’t released yet. Feeling cold, hungry and tired. I ask favor from the lady beside me to please hear my name because I will just go out and have some food. But when I left, the lady was called to the one of the counter but then I still go out. When I go back. I was stepping on the door and I heard my name so I am rushing to the counter the US Counter B where I was called. Doctor smile at me and he said sit first and relax , then he showed my papers and asks me to check it if my name was correct, check my case number, showed me the digital photo if it was me and showed the XRAY CD Format if the name, birth date was correct and he confirm my interview date. Instructed me that my XRAY in CD format will be open in my POE as soon as I arrived in the US. He gave back my receipt and gave my vaccination sheet. He told me that I will be receiving vaccine in the US , since it was not available in St. Luke, then he gave instruction that my medical results together with my passport will be forwarded in the US Embassy for my interview.

Thank You St. Luke Personnel for being so nice to me!

Home Sweet Home!!!!!!

Good luck to everybody who will undergo their medical exams soon!

Thank you, Lord! For keeping me healthy! Thanks to my fiancé, my family and friends who supported me all the way. Lastly to all my fellow VJers who include me in their prayers and wishing me the good, thanks to sis Marie (allrightsreserved, Angelsaint, CCndyeth,) and thanks to sweetybabe and jim+rhena,princessdev whom I have met in SLEC. Thanks for your support and encouragement and for bonding time. To all my fellow VJ, even I didn’t mention your names from my heart I own thanks to all of you. I can’t recall ….I have memory gap! LOL,

Congratulations to sweetybabe, jim+rhena, (she had interview today, Wish her Good luck) and princessdev, we all passed the medical.

God bless!!!!

TIPS:

Take vitamin C few months before your medical and eat fruits rich in Vitamin C if you don’t want to take Vit. C, tablet or capsule. If for instance you observed different from your body prior to your medical dates (example a month before or 2 weeks before your medical). Go to appropriate doctor and take prescribed medicine before having your medical in SLEC.

In going to St. Luke, just ride in a Taxi and tell taxi driver your address, be specific which St. Luke you are going to ( tell St. Luke, Bocobo in Malate or showed the address)cab driver know the place very well. Don’t just ride the taxi and tell St. Luke, taxi driver might bring you to St. Luke Hospital in Quezon City. Don`t asks bystander or street vendor if you will walk from Pedro Gil (LRT station heading to SLEC, they might give you wrong direction and you will be lost in the wilderness.

You will be walking around St. Luke building for the test. So, wear flat shoes, or slippers that will make you comfortable.

Pray, believe and be Optimistic that you maybe healthy!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratz.. Goodluck & God bless on you visa journey.

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3, 2008 - Married

Oct. 31, 2008 - AOS packet sent to USCIS Chicago, IL via USPS

Nov. 3, 2008 - Packet delivered, 6:56 am, Chicago, IL 60680

Nov.12, 2008 - Check cashed

Nov.14, 2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, I-131 received

Nov.24, 2008 - I-485 transferred from Chicago Service Center to California Service Center

Dec. 5, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment -- done

Dec. 8, 2008 - I-765 Touched

Dec. 9, 2008 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 12, 2009 - EAD card and Advance Parole Received

Jan. 13, 2009 - Applied for Driver's Instruction Permit

Jan. 15, 2009 - Driving written test passed

Jan. 26, 2009 - I-485 Touched

Jan. 31, 2009 - Actual Drive test passed "got my Driver's License"

Feb.25, 2009 - Took NCLEX-RN -- PASSED--- Anais,RN

March 9, 2009 - Green Card received

March 31, 2009 - Got a JOB!!! PCU nurse in the making...

hZPK-109.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance::star: :star: :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gurl, I am so happy for you....You are doing great...God is good.

I know blessings will always overflow right on your way to ur journey. Keep on believing and receiving all those blessings coz u deserve it.

God bless to u and to your fiance. Merry Christmas!!!

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
I Brought the ff.:

Black ball pen

Jacket

I undergo a two-day medical at St. Luke in Bocobo for 2 days but that was not a consecutive days since there was a lot of people having medical there that time.

Arrived at SLEC at around 8:30 am, showed to the guard my Appointment Letter and , USEM Letter and guard stamped the Letter and gave it back to me and put a SLEC Stamped on my wrists near my thumb, then guard gave me forms to be filled up. After I filled up the forms I went to the verification counter and the lady staff instructed me to wait for my name to be called for my photo shot.

After the photo shot they instructed me to proceed to the Cashier on 5th floor to pay for my Medical Fees. I paid Php. 10, 240.80.

Got my receipt and proceed to the 33rd floor for X-ray

After that US Counter gave me back my passport and was told to proceed to 4rth Floor for Blood extraction and Urine test. US Counter told me to fill up HIV Consent.

Again waited my name to be called to the Blood Extraction Room, Med. Tech. tried getting blood in my left arm but can’t get enough so she tried for my right arm.Ouchy!!! Good thing she got enough. I just closed my eyes not staring to the needle while they are getting blood to my arms. At first I was scared and nervous but then it was quick and Med. Tech is so careful doing it.

Then 5thfloor for the USA counter vital signs, (got my height and weight, then waited my name to be called for Eye check, for my eye check I bring with me my eye glasses. During my eye check I have hard time reading all those optometric church , optometrists keep on repeating it with or without eye glasses, he just test my reading ability but didn’t tell anything to replaced my eye glasses. I then conclude that maybe I just need to change my reading glass since I am near sighted. After that, I seated on my chair and waited for my name to be called for BP.

Nurse took 2X for my blood pressure. The first one was 150/110, my gosh so high. She asked me if I have hyper tension I said NO, she then asks me to go back to my chair and rest for awhile for at least 20 minutes and waited again for my 2nd time. Then my name was called up for the 2nd time, nurse then asked me again what did I do why I have high BP, I told her that maybe it was high because I woke up early because I attended the 4:30 Simbang Gabi in our place, she then conclude that’s why I got High BP because I don’t have enough sleep. (She said that sleepless can cause High Blood too even we don’t have hypertension...

For my physical exam I was called to Cubicle 6, I was number 20 in the line. When the applicant no.19, went out the cubicle I just get inside the cubicle and Lady Doctor was so kind and asks me few questions like:

After those questions she told me to undress and wear a robe, then told me to lie down on the bed. Doctor check my mouth, teeth, neck and last checking of behind. Ask me if I have permanent fillings on my teeth and how many gaps in my teeth. All done for 5 mins. Then after was told to go down to the 2nd floor for my Immunization Interview. Then after I was done, I say Thank You and go out for the next step.

In my Immunization Interview, Lady Doctor repeated the same question during my Physical Exam and just adds few questions, then told me the vaccine I will be receiving for my 2nd day. She asks me where I will be getting those vaccines. I said here. (You have to tell that because we paid for that vaccine here in our medical fees and it’s expensive to have it in the US). After that, went down the ground floor for check – out.

Lady staff in US Counter gave me a stub attached to my receipt the date of my 2nd day of medical dated Dec. 22,

It was a crowded day, too many people. SO, I guess we let us back in that date to accommodate all the people there on their first day.

Arrived at around 8:30.Get inside St Luke, guard checking my PDS No and he stamped my receipt "immunization room, 2nd floor”. !) Waiting for my name to be called for the shots and I got 3 shots, (Feel cold and nervous coz I am afraid of needles. Name called and received shots then proceeds to ground floor for releasing.

In the releasing section was kind of worrying because it’s already 1pm and my result haven’t released yet. Feeling cold, hungry and tired. I ask favor from the lady beside me to please hear my name because I will just go out and have some food. But when I left, the lady was called to the one of the counter but then I still go out. When I go back. I was stepping on the door and I heard my name so I am rushing to the counter the US Counter B where I was called. Doctor smile at me and he said sit first and relax , then he showed my papers and asks me to check it if my name was correct, check my case number, showed me the digital photo if it was me and showed the XRAY CD Format if the name, birth date was correct and he confirm my interview date. Instructed me that my XRAY in CD format will be open in my POE as soon as I arrived in the US. He gave back my receipt and gave my vaccination sheet. He told me that I will be receiving vaccine in the US , since it was not available in St. Luke, then he gave instruction that my medical results together with my passport will be forwarded in the US Embassy for my interview.

Thank You St. Luke Personnel for being so nice to me!

Home Sweet Home!!!!!!

Thank you, Lord! For keeping me healthy! Thanks to my fiancé, my family and friends who supported me all the way. Lastly to all my fellow VJers who include me in their prayers and wishing me the good, thanks to sis Marie (allrightsreserved, Angelsaint, CCndyeth,) and thanks to sweetybabe and jim+rhena,princessdev whom I have met in SLEC. Thanks for your support and encouragement and for bonding time. To all my fellow VJ, even I didn’t mention your names from my heart I own thanks to all of you. I can’t recall ….I have memory gap! LOL,

Congratulations to sweetybabe, jim+rhena, (she had interview today, Wish her Good luck) and princessdev, we all passed the medical.

God bless!!!!

TIPS:

Take vitamin C few months before your medical and eat fruits rich in Vitamin C if you don’t want to take Vit. C, tablet or capsule. If for instance you observed different from your body prior to your medical dates (example a month before or 2 weeks before your medical). Go to appropriate doctor and take prescribed medicine before having your medical in SLEC.

In going to St. Luke, just ride in a Taxi and tell taxi driver your address, be specific which St. Luke you are going to ( tell St. Luke, Bocobo in Malate or showed the address)cab driver know the place very well. Don’t just ride the taxi and tell St. Luke, taxi driver might bring you to St. Luke Hospital in Quezon City. Don`t asks bystander or street vendor if you will walk from Pedro Gil (LRT station heading to SLEC, they might give you wrong direction and you will be lost in the wilderness.

You will be walking around St. Luke building for the test. So, wear flat shoes, or slippers that will make you comfortable.

WOW!!33rd floor? That's quite a stairway to heaven..!!! Dios mio!

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

01.09.09 - Embassy Interview 11.25.13 - Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

01.17.09 - Visa rec'd 11.26.13 - Packet rec'd

02.03.09 - US Entry (POE: LAX) 11.27.13 - Check cashed

02.18.09 - Wedding 12.01.13 - NOA1 (Transfer to VSC

AOS 01.12.14 - NOA2 (Transfer to NVC)

03.02.09 - Applied for SSN on 2/27;SSN rec'd in mail 02.24.14 - NVC changed # to MNL

03.20.09 - AOS sent to Chicago via USPS 02.27.14 - DS 261 submitted

03.23.09 - AOS Package rec'd @ Chicago 03.04.14 - AOS fee paid; showed paid status on 3/6

07.06.09 - Welcome letter rec'd = FINALLY! 03.10.14 - AOS packet sent

07.09.09 - 10-YR GC rec'd.. odd? 03.12.14 - AOS packet delivered

I-751 03.17.14 - Rec'd IV bill invoice

04.04.11 - Infopass re:10-yr GC 03.18.14 - IV Fee paid; showed paid status on 3/20

04.09.11 - I-751 packet sent to VSC; delivered on 4/11 03.23.14 - DS 260 submitted online

04.22.11 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 4/23 03.28.14 - Rec'd AOS checklist via email

06.27.11 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 07/08 (walk-in) 03.31.14 - Mailed checklist with corections

12.13.11 - I-751 approved 04.01.14 - Mailed civil documents

12.19.11 - 10-yr GC rec'd 04.03.14 - Civil docs delivered

N-400 04.07.14 - Advance Medical--PASSED!Done in 1 day

04.17.12 - N400 packet sent to TX Lockbox: REJECTED 04.18.14 - False IV checklist rec'd

05.17.12 - N400 resent to Lewisville,TX 04.23.14 - IV checklist re:Qatar PCC

05.23.12 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 5/26 05.05.14 - Qatar PCC sent to NVC

06.01.12 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 06/11 instead of 6/21 06.05.14 - Case completed

07.09.12 - Rec'd interview letter for 8/14 @ 2PM 07.16.14 - Interview rescheduled due to Typhoon Glenda

08.14.12 - PASSED Interview; awaiting oath letter 07.31.14 - Interview @ USEM: APPROVED

10.01.12 - Rec'd Oath Letter 08.05.14 - Visa on hand

10.12.12 - Oath ceremony! I'm finally a USC! 08.27.14 - POE: LAX

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.15.14 - ELIS status changed to OPTIMIZED

09.22.14 - ELIS status CLOSED

09.26.14 - GC received

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: . Good luck on your interview!!! :thumbs:

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

congratulations!

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

I Brought the ff.:

Black ball pen

Jacket

Got my receipt and proceed to the 3rd floor for X-ray

Then 5thfloor for the USA counter vital signs, (got my height and weight, then waited my name to be called for Eye check, for my eye check I bring with me my eye glasses. During my eye check I have hard time reading all those optometric chart , optometrists keep on repeating it with or without eye glasses, he just test my reading ability but didn’t tell anything to replaced my eye glasses. I then conclude that maybe I just need to change my reading glass since I am near sighted. After that, I seated on my chair and waited for my name to be called for BP.

Nurse took 2X for my blood pressure. The first one was 150/110, my gosh so high. She asked me if I have hyper tension I said NO, she then asks me to go back to my chair and rest for awhile for at least 20 minutes and waited again for my 2nd time. Then my name was called up for the 2nd time, nurse then asked me again what did I do why I have high BP, I told her that maybe it was high because I woke up early because I attended the 4:30 Simbang Gabi in our place, she then conclude that’s why I got High BP because I don’t have enough sleep. The 2nd BP turned good, its in the range of normal blood presseure. (She said that sleepless can cause High Blood too even we don’t have hypertension...

For my physical exam I was called to Cubicle 6, I was number 20 in the line. When the applicant no.19, went out the cubicle I just went inside the cubicle and Lady Doctor was so kind and asks me few questions like:

Thank You St. Luke Personnel for being so nice to me! Good job! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you, Lord! For keeping me healthy! Thanks to my fiancé, my family and friends who supported me all the way. Lastly to all my fellow VJers who include me in their prayers and wishing me good results , thanks to sis Marie (allrightsreserved, Angelsaint, CCndyeth,) and thanks to sweetybabe and jim+rhena,princessdev whom I have met in SLEC. Thanks for your support and encouragement and for bonding time. To all my fellow VJ, even I didn’t mention your names from my heart I owe thanks to all of you. I can’t recall ….I have memory gap! LOL,

May God who`s the source of Life bless you all with good heallth! Merry Christmas to all!

TIPS:

Take vitamin C few months before your medical and eat fruits rich in Vitamin C if you don’t want to take Vit. C, tablet or capsule. If for instance you observed different from your body prior to your medical dates (example a month before or 2 weeks before your medical). Go to appropriate doctor and take prescribed medicine before having your medical in SLEC. Remember ' prevention is better than cure" .

In going to St. Luke, just ride in a Taxi and tell taxi driver your address, be specific which St. Luke you are going to

( tell St. Luke, Bocobo in Malate or showed the address)cab driver know the place very well. Don’t just ride the taxi and tell St. Luke, taxi driver might bring you to St. Luke Hospital in Quezon City. Don`t asks bystander or street vendor if you will walk from Pedro Gil (LRT station heading to SLEC, they might give you wrong direction and you will be lost in the wilderness.

WOW!!33rd floor? That's quite a stairway to heaven..!!! Dios mio!

Hahahhahahaahhaha! Lumagpas sa building ng St. Luke...Sorry it was typographical error... Merry Christmas.

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Received - July 7, 2011

I Brought the ff.:

Black ball pen

Jacket

Got my receipt and proceed to the 3rd floor for X-ray

Then 5thfloor for the USA counter vital signs, (got my height and weight, then waited my name to be called for Eye check, for my eye check I bring with me my eye glasses. During my eye check I have hard time reading all those optometric chart , optometrists keep on repeating it with or without eye glasses, he just test my reading ability but didn’t tell anything to replaced my eye glasses. I then conclude that maybe I just need to change my reading glass since I am near sighted. After that, I seated on my chair and waited for my name to be called for BP.

Nurse took 2X for my blood pressure. The first one was 150/110, my gosh so high. She asked me if I have hyper tension I said NO, she then asks me to go back to my chair and rest for awhile for at least 20 minutes and waited again for my 2nd time. Then my name was called up for the 2nd time, nurse then asked me again what did I do why I have high BP, I told her that maybe it was high because I woke up early because I attended the 4:30 Simbang Gabi in our place, she then conclude that’s why I got High BP because I don’t have enough sleep. The 2nd BP turned good, its in the range of normal blood presseure. (She said that sleepless can cause High Blood too even we don’t have hypertension...

For my physical exam I was called to Cubicle 6, I was number 20 in the line. When the applicant no.19, went out the cubicle I just went inside the cubicle and Lady Doctor was so kind and asks me few questions like:

Thank You St. Luke Personnel for being so nice to me! Good job! good.gif good.gif good.gif

Thank you, Lord! For keeping me healthy! Thanks to my fiancé, my family and friends who supported me all the way. Lastly to all my fellow VJers who include me in their prayers and wishing me good results , thanks to sis Marie (allrightsreserved, Angelsaint, CCndyeth,) and thanks to sweetybabe and jim+rhena,princessdev whom I have met in SLEC. Thanks for your support and encouragement and for bonding time. To all my fellow VJ, even I didn’t mention your names from my heart I owe thanks to all of you. I can’t recall ….I have memory gap! LOL,

May God who`s the source of Life bless you all with good heallth! Merry Christmas to all!

TIPS:

Take vitamin C few months before your medical and eat fruits rich in Vitamin C if you don’t want to take Vit. C, tablet or capsule. If for instance you observed different from your body prior to your medical dates (example a month before or 2 weeks before your medical). Go to appropriate doctor and take prescribed medicine before having your medical in SLEC. Remember ' prevention is better than cure" .

In going to St. Luke, just ride in a Taxi and tell taxi driver your address, be specific which St. Luke you are going to

( tell St. Luke, Bocobo in Malate or showed the address)cab driver know the place very well. Don’t just ride the taxi and tell St. Luke, taxi driver might bring you to St. Luke Hospital in Quezon City. Don`t asks bystander or street vendor if you will walk from Pedro Gil (LRT station heading to SLEC, they might give you wrong direction and you will be lost in the wilderness.

You will be walking around St. Luke building for different test. So, wear flat shoes, or slippers that will make you comfortable.

Thank you guys for all the congratulations and good luck. Pls. be with me again through prayers in my Big Day, My Interview on Jan. 16, 2009.... God bless and wish you all the good lucks and more blessings for the coming year!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Received - July 7, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.