notime4haterz

Weeken pity party for waiting K-3'ers

74 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I love this stuff.

Narnia, you rock.

My girls never let me down.

You know what? I hope you and Lisa get approved before I do. Natasha would kill me for saying that, but no one has done better in keeping all of us sane than you two. Reading your messages are some of the highlights of my day.

Bless your hearts, your husbands are lucky men. Keep the faith, girls, it will happen for you soon.

CJ-G

And also can't forget a classic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3PKNqFeO0

Reunited lyrics by Peaches & herb

I was a fool to ever leave your side

Me minus you is such a lonely ride

That breakup we had

Has made me lonesome and sad

I realize I love you

'Cause I want you back

Hey, hey

I spent the evening with the radio

Regret the moment that I let you go

Our quarrel was such

A way of learning so much

I know now that I love you

'Cause I need your touch

Hey, hey

(Chorus:)

Reunited, and it feels so good

Reunited, 'cause we understood

There's one perfect fit

And, sugar, this one is it

We both are so excited

'Cause we're reunited

Hey, hey

I sat here, staring at the same old wall

Came back to life just when I got your call

I wished I could climb

Right through the telephone line

And give you what you want

So you would still be mine

Hey, hey

I can't go cheatin', honey; I can't play

I found it very hard to stay away

As we reminisce

On precious moments like this

I'm glad we're back together

'Cause I missed your kiss

Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

Lover, lover, this is sudden love

And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of

All through the day

And all through the night

I'll give you all the love I have

With all my might

Hey, hey

(Repeat chorus)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Thank you CJ-G! I hope our group here all get their approvals on the same day, the way a bunch of our friends got 'em all earlier this week!

Courtney, we love everyone here, as long as you're not a hater (can you tell? LOOOL) :lol:

Well that's the sound of the rooster crowing people...the sun's up...here's to another day of seeing what walks into our hospital today. 12 hours left and I can have a day off!

Where is antiwaiting? We need some predictions please!

By the way, does anyone know which days VSC will be closed? My colleagues that work in the VA hospitals (government hospitals) have off the 24th-Sunday and don't go to work again till Monday. I wonder if it's a government thing all around...

Well I suppose I'll tip toe around here until you party people come out of your stupor LOL :wacko:

When you're ready, I'll have coffee and breakfast ready for you all!

coffeeposter.jpg

Timeline

I found this on the USCIS website:

Scheduled Office Closings:

All USCIS offices and Application Support Centers Will be closed on Thursday December 25 and Friday December 26 in observance of the Christmas holiday and in accordance with an Executive Order.

Timeline

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...in-a-dream_musi

Sweetheart, I can't stop thinking about you

You'll always be in my dreams

Never in my dreams

I thought I'd be with you

You're often on my mind

I'll always love you

When I close my eyes

just to see your face

I wish this were real

but I'm just dreaming

I can't believe that

this is all in a dream

I'm gonna wait to be

with you my love

I'll always love you

and want you more

I can't go on

without your love

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

OOOOO, what an angel

You have to be

You'd take me to heaven

Never leave never go away

Please stay with me tonight

I need you with me

Can't believe that

this is all in a dream

I'm gonna wait to be

with you my love

I'll always love you

And want you more

I can't go on

without your love

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

In a dream my love

You will find my heart

...You will find my heart

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Thank you CJ-G! I hope our group here all get their approvals on the same day, the way a bunch of our friends got 'em all earlier this week!

Courtney, we love everyone here, as long as you're not a hater (can you tell? LOOOL) :lol:

Well that's the sound of the rooster crowing people...the sun's up...here's to another day of seeing what walks into our hospital today. 12 hours left and I can have a day off!

Where is antiwaiting? We need some predictions please!

By the way, does anyone know which days VSC will be closed? My colleagues that work in the VA hospitals (government hospitals) have off the 24th-Sunday and don't go to work again till Monday. I wonder if it's a government thing all around...

Well I suppose I'll tip toe around here until you party people come out of your stupor LOL :wacko:

When you're ready, I'll have coffee and breakfast ready for you all!

coffeeposter.jpg

hey narina...i dont drink coffee, do you have diet mt dew? or a rockstar please?

CJ, thats so sweet.. :secret: i wont tell natasha. but like, narina said..i hope we all get them on the same day :D

seriously, you guys have helped me stay sane and i appreciate you for that (((group hug))) heh heh :luv:

(L)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

late at the party, I know. but recieve me, pls. I have the approval, I know. but started to wait at NVC. the last wave of aprovals seems it got NVC busier and slower that it was at beginning of this month. we'll see. anyways, I've decided to be patient. as I see it, the soonest date I can hope for an interview would be beginning of march. but on april 19 is easter, and I decided ill be spending it home, as last big holiday before I leave. so for some more months, i am still stuck home, waiting, missing, being up and down, etc. but as soon as I made up my mind like this, things felt easier. I feel like I have some control, I set the limt, not wait on some lil understandable processing time

no matter the foods and drinks almost over, I am still fasting, so is enough to let me in yr backtard to eat some grass :crying: but a glass of somth Ill get and toast for upcoming holidays, for friends, for love, for life, and last but not least, thank u God for internet.

Narina, ignore me if I am too curious, but last thing in yr signature makes me think u've got in some argument around here? somth about american women versus what?

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I thought is some aliance against americam women stealing their men from MENA or somth, and not being fit for them. is why I had prepared this contra-argument. best belly dancer i have ever seen is an american woman. we r close to balcanic cultures here, so we bellydance, but this woman maks me so jealous

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
rockstar.jpg

You sure do like to violate the TOS dont ya :whistle:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
rockstar.jpg

Bless you!!!

i'll take the no carb one please. I've recently tried to cut down i was drinking 1-2 a day... lol

rockstar.jpg

too bad stalking doesnt count

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
rockstar.jpg

Bless you!!!

i'll take the no carb one please. I've recently tried to cut down i was drinking 1-2 a day... lol

rockstar.jpg

who is stalking? is there a rule against members going to diff forums? NO, so enjoy that cup of juice :) you have no leg to stand on

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes Lisa;

Thanks for your efforts that may benefit us all. I was wondering what it would take to get someone's attention at VSC.

I would love to have a job like that. WOW Go to work every day, do as little as possible and have the boss support you

by telling the oversight comitee that there is just so much work to do. How can anyone expect more from people who are already overworked?

People need to be fired. Not terminated in a quiet office with the boss apologizing, but an outright kick ### "your'e fired!" in front of the complete

staff as an example for the others. Someone needs to light a fire under soeone's ###.

Given the total lack of trust and faith I have in VSC, how would I know if my file has been transfered to CSC? I dont even bother checking

the website anymore because I don't trust them enough to feel confident that they either update on a regular basis or even correctly for

that matter. I have sent an I-130 for my wife and our daughter, and of course the K-3 which is a total farce in Vermont.

The only one to have been touched, or at least updated is the I-130 for my wife, last touched in October. I have no idea what kind of mistakes

and ineptitude I can expect from the simple minded people who work in VSC, but I can only hope for a transfer to CSC where it seems

people care about the people they are dealing with.

I am going to visit my wife in January because I haven't seen her in seven months. That may take the edge off of the wait a little. I have called my senator

and have a call planned for my congressman tomorrow. Let's stay on em people.

If anyone knows more about the transfers, please help us out. I don' trust asking the USCIS. What they tell you on the phone is only enough to get you off the phone. Now THATS training.

Timeline
rockstar.jpg

Bless you!!!

rockstar.jpg

who is stalking? is there a rule against members going to diff forums? NO, so enjoy that cup of juice :) you have no leg to stand on

you can go to any forum you like of course.

But, since you implied that she violated before kinda proves the point..doesnt it? :D

Thanks!

Timeline
Yes Lisa;

Thanks for your efforts that may benefit us all. I was wondering what it would take to get someone's attention at VSC.

I would love to have a job like that. WOW Go to work every day, do as little as possible and have the boss support you

by telling the oversight comitee that there is just so much work to do. How can anyone expect more from people who are already overworked?

People need to be fired. Not terminated in a quiet office with the boss apologizing, but an outright kick ### "your'e fired!" in front of the complete

staff as an example for the others. Someone needs to light a fire under soeone's ###.

Given the total lack of trust and faith I have in VSC, how would I know if my file has been transfered to CSC? I dont even bother checking

the website anymore because I don't trust them enough to feel confident that they either update on a regular basis or even correctly for

that matter. I have sent an I-130 for my wife and our daughter, and of course the K-3 which is a total farce in Vermont.

The only one to have been touched, or at least updated is the I-130 for my wife, last touched in October. I have no idea what kind of mistakes

and ineptitude I can expect from the simple minded people who work in VSC, but I can only hope for a transfer to CSC where it seems

people care about the people they are dealing with.

I am going to visit my wife in January because I haven't seen her in seven months. That may take the edge off of the wait a little. I have called my senator

and have a call planned for my congressman tomorrow. Let's stay on em people.

If anyone knows more about the transfers, please help us out. I don' trust asking the USCIS. What they tell you on the phone is only enough to get you off the phone. Now THATS training.

This is so true honestly.

Maybe, just maybe, enough of the constiuent services workers will talk to their bosses and get something done..maybe not anytime soon, but one can hope :)

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.