gethere

September approvals??? Coming?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I know this is probably very far fetched but has there been any lone ranger who has an NOA2 approval for Sept 08??? Anyone in late August? I am early Sept so just looking for a little glimmer of hope! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

My timeline and signature explain it.

There have only been a few of us, all from late August, which was really unexpected. Therefore I think it's safe to say that September won't come all that soon. There are so many people whose applications yet have to be processed and they filed at the beginning of August, or earlier.

The day we got our NOA2, our expected timeline (VJ's) was showing jan 17th-Jan 20-something.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Approvals of August filers are now in place. Your turn will come. Hold on to your seat. :)

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There actually have been a few september approvals, some of them happened a few months ago, and there was one that was recent... but those were flukes and expedites, don't expect the NOA2's to start raining down for september until about a month, the august approvals just started the end of last week.

Timeline

why does it take longer for philippine beneficiaries to get approved? Is there a bias????

I just dont understand why some people are already getting approved? None of the philippine applicants don't......shafted!!!

Timeline
why does it take longer for philippine beneficiaries to get approved? Is there a bias????

I just dont understand why some people are already getting approved? None of the philippine applicants don't......shafted!!!

Based on what? I don't think there is any bias against the philippines in terms of getting a NOA2. It is considered a high fraud country, so getting a visitor visa is next to impossible, but there doesn't seem to be a huge issue in terms of fiance visa's, and compared to other high fraud countries the process is fast (the after noa2 part that is... in the past document verification could be a nightmare but at least for now that's not being done). China and london embassy's both for different reasons can expect to wait quite a while after the NOA2 to schedule interviews and medical...

Timeline

Based on what? I don't think there is any bias against the philippines in terms of getting a NOA2. It is considered a high fraud country, so getting a visitor visa is next to impossible, but there doesn't seem to be a huge issue in terms of fiance visa's, and compared to other high fraud countries the process is fast (the after noa2 part that is... in the past document verification could be a nightmare but at least for now that's not being done). China and london embassy's both for different reasons can expect to wait quite a while after the NOA2 to schedule interviews and medical...

How long does it typically take to get a Manila interview? I looked on some stats and it shows the Philippines is number 2 when it comes to influx of K visa petitions next to the U.K., and South Korea.....(that was approved visa!surprisingly China wasn't on the list!) I know you have to call the appointment number there on the manila embassy web sites, but even so, how long is the wait??? I'd figure Manila would be pretty busy!

They give any consideration to active duty military? We are federal employees too and we assure they process those applications without the fear of a mortar smashing down on top of them!

Timeline

You can schedule your interview date in manila once you get a case number from NVC, is my understanding. From what I've seen interviews in manila are scheduled about one month out from when you call, they don't send a packet 3 (you just go online to do those), you do the medical without an appointment, but you do have to have proof you have been approved (NOA2 copy or maybe the letter from NVC) and it takes pretty much all day. I don't think that military is given significant consideration unless deplying soon, and a little lower financial requirement. There are more detailed guides with more reliable information than I am posting in the philippines regional forum, just head down there and look at the stickies, the only thing not shown is the time to get an interview which I've based on a few people's posts stating the time the interview was scheduled for etc...

Timeline
My timeline and signature explain it.

There have only been a few of us, all from late August, which was really unexpected. Therefore I think it's safe to say that September won't come all that soon. There are so many people whose applications yet have to be processed and they filed at the beginning of August, or earlier.

The day we got our NOA2, our expected timeline (VJ's) was showing jan 17th-Jan 20-something.

Why did yours take only so short of time to file? What did you do?!?!?!!!?

Timeline

It's called gettin lucky... the approvals seem pretty chaotic and there have been a few sept filers approved too, mostly august and some july still but I figure they have some kind of harry carey christmas madness quota to achieve or something... but seriously, don't expect much for septemember filers for at least 3 more weeks.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
I know this is probably very far fetched but has there been any lone ranger who has an NOA2 approval for Sept 08??? Anyone in late August? I am early Sept so just looking for a little glimmer of hope! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

OH OH, that's me, Applied in Sep. and I got approved on the 18th. See timeline. Total wait 95(ish) days.

K-1

9-5-08 Sent I-129F via FedEx

9-13-08 NOA1

12-24-08 NOA2

6-11-09 Civil Ceremony

AOS

7-7-09 Mailed AOS

7-27-09 TRANSFERRED TO CSC

8-29-09 EAD card production ordered/AP Notice Approved

11-9-09 Green Card production ordered

11-19-09 Green Card arrived!

Nov. 2010 Vacation Ireland!

11-9-11 Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.