Joan >3 Bob

i have a question about age difference..can anyone had this same us??please i need ur help...

23 posts in this topic

I am 43, my wife is 20.

Personally I think she might be a little tou old for me.

We had no question at interview regarding age difference.

My wife and I have a little age difference.

She is twenty four years old...

I am fifty years young :dance::dance:

Age has never been an issue, w/ us or anyone else....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am 43, my wife is 20.

Personally I think she might be a little tou old for me.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

this is no offense but this is what i thought about young woman marrying old daddy yoooooo!

1. finacially secure

2. some women looking for daddy image lover

3. maybe matured enough to think

4. they can ask anything they want (material things)

5. treat them like a baby,( like a spoiled brat girls)

6. some just want to go to states to have good opportunity,

7. then they make use of old daddy yooooo to bring their family in states.

8. but sometimes it's true love and destiney so nothing to do with it..

9. some just use old daddy yoooo as a stepping stone,then when they got everything specially GC they will divorced daddy yooooo and find new fresh man.....oohhhw yeah!!!!

10. pity to all old daddy yoooooooo............

sorry about what i say if i offended some.....but it's the reality,it happend sometimes.....

your actually asking opinion so that's my opinion.....so be it!!!!!walang cocontra....

Hindi ako kokontra :whistle: but you forgot one thing older men has the maturity to Shoulder Responsibility and weather the Vicissitudes of life...so mom and dad dont need to look after her when HER new daddy brings her home :wacko:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

To be honest as for me I won't marry a man who's older than my dad. But we have to give credit for those in the situation as that is their choice...Love is not instant takes time to develop.

hi to all vj members mga sis my question ako...( why you love and want to marry an older man.??? any one had interview already and had age difference and how did u answer that question ?.please help me vj memebers....thank u so much.....

I think it shouldn't be a problem or issue to you or "it" to became an issue to you that you need to be bothered about.

First thing and for most, if a certain relationship is binded by REAL LOVE, no matter how old your partner is, you'll not feel conscious being together, or cuddling each other in public.

WHY NGA BA YOU' WANT TO MARRY AN OLD MAN???

Why ask what you have to say to other people when you're ask "why you love and "want" to marry an older man?

Is it just so hard to say you love him?

or it is for other purposes?...

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

I'm very much older than my wife. I usually ignore threads like these elsewere because they always degenerate into the posts about how some folks view this type of relationship.

But lets be honest the negative comments show ignorance and prejudice which I find quite odd on a site that promotes intercultural relationships.

Instead of saying older/younger many couples coming to the USA will face comments how can you marry someone so different, so much darker or lighter than you, or a muslim, a jew or any of the other differences in an intercultural relationship.

When some here face the inevitable prejudice and discrimination in their own relationship by the clods that are to ignorant to understand I hope they will rethink their foolish coments about something as minor as age.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hi to all vj members mga sis my question ako...( why you love and want to marry an older man.??? any one had interview already and had age difference and how did u answer that question ?.please help me vj memebers....thank u so much.....

I think it shouldn't be a problem or issue to you or "it" to became an issue to you that you need to be bothered about.

First thing and for most, if a certain relationship is binded by REAL LOVE, no matter how old your partner is, you'll not feel conscious being together, or cuddling each other in public.

WHY NGA BA YOU' WANT TO MARRY AN OLD MAN???

Why ask what you have to say to other people when you're ask "why you love and "want" to marry an older man?

Is it just so hard to say you love him?

or it is for other purposes?...

:secret: two words: petrified wood.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know that age difference is not a requirement when filing. However questions "could" possibly be asked about it. I do not think it is grounds for denial without other supporting evidence that would raise any questions about the relationship.

I am 10 years older than my fiance. Different cultures view age differences differently, something to keep in mind. In the US we are somewhat taught from early age to find someone close to our own age. Right or wrong it is a personal decision no one elses. If you have a true loving committed relationship with each other and you can prove that to them there shouldn't be any problems.

Depending on the age gap just be prepared for whatever stigmas will be thrown at you in the US when together. How you deal with that together is what is key and important.

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.