notime4haterz

NO touches and NO approvals for the week of Dec. 15th

124 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Okay party people...

The fun is over...back to business...

I know we're a little hungover partying and dancing debka all weekend, but we must not forget what's important here.

Showing VSC much love!

By the way, I've been meaning to ask...where do the people that get approved start posting? In the NVC thread? I don't want to lose touch with my K-3 family!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think they usually post their approvals here...they better! :D

OK, this week i want to say to vsc:

You are supposed to be done with our petition as of today. I dont expect you to work on sundays, but when you come in tomorrow morning...go ahead and finish ours ok?

I would appreciate it, and you know how much I adore and worship you ..oh vsc

This relationship has had its ups and downs and i will always hold a place for you in my heart, but ....it's time for us to go our seperate ways vsc. We have just grown apart. Dont make this hard on yourself vsc..just let it go

I expect your things to be out of the house by wed.

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My message to VSC this week:

Dear VSC

I know how much effort you're putting into getting our petitions processed before Christmas. I know you're doing your best.

Thanks! I appreciate that very much!

I'm looking forward to see my approval this week. I'm only sorry that I'll have to leave you and go to NVC...

Well, keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Monica

:lol::bonk:

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

my poor vsc, weekend is over and u have to go back to work. i feel for u. everyone hates mondays, and i understand u suffer now. but see it this way, my so much blamed and overworked friend: just a lil more effort, and then holidays r coming, when u can finally relax and have a well deserved good time off. mean ppl r after yr head, they dont understand what u r going through, so dont count on their mercy. i understand u, and advice u to do yr best these days, so u can shut everyone's mouth off. i know is beyound yr weak powers, my beloved, but u can do it if u really try.

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline

:lol:

Seriously...what do you think would happen if a small group of us went to VSC in person, and didn't do anything stupid. Just wait outside and when an employee comes out say, "Can I just talk to you for one minute?" And then show them a picture of our loved one and say, "I have been away from my loved one for XXX days, months, years" and then say, "I just want you to know how many holidays, special occasions, tragedies, etc etc etc that I spent alone without my other half. Please, the next time you think about taking your time with an application, remember we're not just a name on a paper. We're human beings, with a heart and blood, and tears..." And then just leave it at that?????

We could also make a video and put all our stories into one video and then send it to them???

If they have even a little bit of humanity, it might touch them enough to get moving.

I still say we should try to get Michael Moore to make a documentary!

Seriously...what do you think would happen if a small group of us went to VSC in person, and didn't do anything stupid. Just wait outside and when an employee comes out say, "Can I just talk to you for one minute?" And then show them a picture of our loved one and say, "I have been away from my loved one for XXX days, months, years" and then say, "I just want you to know how many holidays, special occasions, tragedies, etc etc etc that I spent alone without my other half. Please, the next time you think about taking your time with an application, remember we're not just a name on a paper. We're human beings, with a heart and blood, and tears..." And then just leave it at that?????

We could also make a video and put all our stories into one video and then send it to them???

If they have even a little bit of humanity, it might touch them enough to get moving.

I totally agree with you !

I wonder if all that goes through their heads when they pick up a file to process... or are they just waiting for their 15 minute break and then lunch and then the time clock to hit 5pm??? it is Christmas time for God's sake. :angry:

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

I totally agree with you !

I wonder if all that goes through their heads when they pick up a file to process... or are they just waiting for their 15 minute break and then lunch and then the time clock to hit 5pm??? it is Christmas time for God's sake. :angry:

I need to add my I-129F to my timeline but I am clueless. Can anyone tell me how to add it ? Its not giving me an option at add another filing.

HELP !! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Okay party people...

The fun is over...back to business...

I know we're a little hungover partying and dancing debka all weekend, but we must not forget what's important here.

Showing VSC much love!

By the way, I've been meaning to ask...where do the people that get approved start posting? In the NVC thread? I don't want to lose touch with my K-3 family!!!

Two approvals so far...

SraCastillo and robbyrob. Big congrats to both of them!!! :dance:

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Timeline

Indeed! I get so happy when I see others approvals. They have been through the same pain and suffering as me. And on a selfish note...it means mine (and our other friends) approval is getting closer!!!!

Timeline

ANTIWAITING just got APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far the latest NOA1 dates that have gotten approval are:

March 20 (SankuNiku)

March 20 (Antiwaiting)

March 27 (MrsRhoades)

COME ON APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

What a great way to start the week!!

Im happy for all of you guys :D

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Where is CJGATOR????? I bet you he has an approval today!!!!!!!!!! He's only a day after mrsrhoades!

I was thinking about him this weekend....I hope he isnt on a tos suspension after the party thread :(

CJ, where are you?!?!?!

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi VJ brothers!!!! I got my approval on December 12th, but I just saw today!!! Yesssssssssssssss....Vermont is working hard!!!!!!Thanks for all suport and energy...nowww...I will need your help for the rest of the process!!!!Can I count with you??? Hope your approvals come soon!! See you!! :dance:

Timeline
Hi VJ brothers!!!! I got my approval on December 12th, but I just saw today!!! Yesssssssssssssss....Vermont is working hard!!!!!!Thanks for all suport and energy...nowww...I will need your help for the rest of the process!!!!Can I count with you??? Hope your approvals come soon!! See you!! :dance:

congrats! yeayy for you guys

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.