nunyab

Alhamdolilah Visa approved

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance:

congratulations rajaa , really goooooooood newwwwwwws

waiting is over girl :star:

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
05/08/2012: Priority date
05/10/2012: NOA date
05/11/2012: Electronic notification from USCIS / Check cashed
05/14/2012: NOA received
05/23/2012: Biometrics notice received
06/08/2012: Early Biometrics (appointment scheduled for 06/14)
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
07/09/2012: Interview notice received
08/13/2012: Interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
09/11/2012: Oath ceremony
[/color][/size]
[/i] [i] [/i] [i] [/i][size="2"][i] [/i][/size]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:dance:Congrats! :thumbs:

zachsmile2ym1.jpg

Married 3/15/07

USCIS:

NOA1: 5/23/2008

NOA2: 9/12/2008

NVC:

They received: 9/24/2008

Case Complete: 12/1/2008

Interview: 03/24/2009

Received approved visa (after RFE in interview): 04/21/2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Glad my phone call to the CO helped....told ya he was my cousin. I told a him a few things off the record in case he got any ideas about not approving Reda! ;-)

That is great news! Are you still planning to go an pick him up? When?

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mabrook!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline

wow I missed everything! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can be like me LOL..so busy preparing your home for him (EXCITED) that you have no time (aftre working) to log onto the internet...or visa journeys :( I am sooo happy for you :) :) Martini

what super wonderful news to wake up toooo!!! mabrookulations girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: I woke up and "woo-hood" and woke hubster up and he was like "are you ok, are you hurt" lmaooo I just said "one of my mena'ers got approved today...he said..uhhhh *sigh* and plopped back down in bed and pulled the covers over his head....lmaooo

I'm soooooooooo happy for you raj!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Congratulations!!! I am so happy to hear your news. Inshallah soon your husband will be in your arms.

:dance::dance::dance:

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
ok... going to bed now.. it's 4:30 in the morning see you all in @ 4 hours!!!!

I don't know why they told him not to open the package and how will he get his passport. Going to have to make a call i think

Congrats

Congrats

Congrats

Congrats

Are we sure that will be his passport or something to take the the Embassy in Morcco since he is in Spain???

Who knows - anywyas - good luck

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you all very VERY much i just woke up after 4 hours of sleep to 3 pages of congratualtions... you make touched my heart by all your happiness...

Staashi I had no idea all of that was in this envelope so if i understand correctly to open the big one cause it will have his passport but not the little one???? they told him not to open it so i need to find out more from him.

Lu LU.. thanks man i owe you one ;)

Amal you crack me up are you working on the lap top in bed????

Martini i have to clean out closests now!! make room for hubster

Sand S you still have time to come on ???? he's going to be here soon.. yellah get to movin and tell us how it all is!

and the rest thank you thank you thank you...from the bottom of my heart I started this journey with no information at all on this process considered getting an attorney until I ran into a man at the u.s. consuate in morocco (he had married a moroccan woman that was becomeing a doctor there) who said go to this website.... I did that very day signed up and felt confideant of every step we took. Therefore Reda and I would like to give a big thank you to the minds behind this truly amazing site!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Thank you all very VERY much i just woke up after 4 hours of sleep to 3 pages of congratualtions... you make touched my heart by all your happiness...

Staashi I had no idea all of that was in this envelope so if i understand correctly to open the big one cause it will have his passport but not the little one???? they told him not to open it so i need to find out more from him.

Raj - He will open the DHL envelope because that has his passport and such...then there will be a big envelope it is brown I believe and that will be the motherload of info! I think it will say, "Do not open!".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.