Aymsgirl

Happy Friday!!!

38 posts in this topic

Good Morning

Well another Friday is upon us...YEAH....

It is getting a lil colder here on the East Coast but you know what Jeanne...I'll take the 70 degree temperature right now. That sounds comfy to me.

Star, Honestly I feel the least you can do is keep bringing attention to your case and your husband's name...Nice they responded so quickly...cheer up, I have a feeling your things will go quick and then you need to a plan a wedding :yes:

Nice to find out that Zee and I are in the same county over here...Hi Zee

The world isnt so small after all.

They have lit up the city with Christmas lights, I am hoping to go downtown tomorrow night, take some pixs and see that before it gets too cold.

Have a great weekend all! I wish I could go shopping this weekend but it is Rent week so I will start next week.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! Its so cold here BRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Tinker didn't even want to go out this morning! lol Poor thing, when she does go out her little paws get froze!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I came home yesterday and she had a Starbucks frappacuino and when I asked how she got it Usama came out and said "you know I take care of my little buddy when she's sad". :luv: He doesn't drive yet so he had to walk like a half hour there and another half hour back to get that for her. :luv:

Bridget, that has to be the sweetest thing ever! My hubby and I always seek refuge in a Starbucks when I need a pick-me-up. Even when we lived in Miami and we couldn't seem to get our bearings, we would go to Starbucks because it was like a constant in our lives. :blush:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh my goodness! All these babies are soooo cute! You all have very precious lil angels girls! Happy Friday to everyone! I am anxiously awaiting Monday already! For multiple reasons... start a new jobby AND calling NVC to find out about interview scheduling... Prayers are appreciated in both cases!!! Hubby still exstatic about case complete status-don't know how long we'll be happy with the stall there after! Oh well, one step closer in this LONG RELENTLESS JOURNEY to having my handsome husband in my arms forever! Have a great rest of your day!==

Jackie==It was 4-5 when I woke up here! Isn't getting much warmer! :( I need somebody to get here and keep me warm!!!-- lol

Talk to you all soon!-Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Timeline

Happy Friday MENA!!

It's been so busy here I have hardly had time to breathe. We got our Christmas tree up last night and I just have to ask is it ever possible for a man and woman to put a tree up without arguing? :wacko: The part that got me the most was that this was the first time he'd ever done it before - no previous Christmas tree experience at all and he was going to instruct me on the proper fake tree putting together technique. My brother suggested that men and women argue over this because women need men to tell them how to do it right. When he comes to I'll ask him if he'd like to reconsider his opinion :lol:

I'm so glad it's Friday, even though the weather is so cold you can barely function outside, it's going to be a weekend with absolutely nothing on the agenda but a seafood fry on Saturday night with family.

I've had insurance meetings all morning and I just have to say I positively hate renewal time. Our current broker really hasn't been doing her job and she's been our broker for 4 years so I shopped it out and a new guy came up and his firm was really impressive but the ultimate decision is still for the big boss man. However can you believe that after the new firm left this morning (after the meeting) she calls me and is like "I'm in the area and I wanted to know if I could stop by? " I look outside and she's parked across the street. OMG stalker much? And my boss listened to her, she was almost in tears. Part of me felt bad for her but the other part just felt like screaming put the pouty lip away and be a business woman and accept the fact that you haven't done your job and tell us what you are going to do to remedy it!

I hope that you all have a great weekend!!! Hang in there Star, good news is coming!!! I'm sure of it :)

Nawal Where you be? :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
fry0101.gif
comment.gif

I slept so late today, and today is my one year anniversary, I got lucky when I married my husband he is so wonderful. My oldest daughter is on her platform of stop smoking campaign. She even used Hesham as a weapon, she tells me that when Hesham gets here you said you would quit, I might have said something like that, but damn she is really bugging me. Jackie and all of you living in the cold places, I feel ya pain. I like the warm weather, and here in north Florida it is cold for me in the 60's, the horror of it all. lol It does get cold here not like south Florida, but 50's and 40's is really cold for me, and growing up in California, we just visit the snow. lol Stay warm.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Aymansgirl I hope everything gets really better for you soon. Ayman is just getting so handsome!!!!

I can't believe Christmas is just 20 days away.....Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Cheryl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Cheryl! I havent seen you on here in awhile! Happy Holidays! I cant wait for Christmas!!! Next week Adam and I will go get our christmas tree and go take pictures together at the mall. Right now Im have hair dye on to make my hair back to dark brown so sorry for any typos. - edited ( no glasses on bcz of the hair dye) and its killing my eyes to read the computer

P.S. Tashas baby son is Malek - her husband is Ayman :)

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG I was just listening to that one while you were posting that Ash. Very freaky! lol

I love Carol King too.

btw it's not in this one but I love love it when he teases us in the beginning with the guitar so we don't know what he's going to play next and then you're like OMG I'm so happy he's playing this one! lol. I used to go every summer to the Boston Commons and see him when he'd perform there.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline
OMG I was just listening to that one while you were posting that Ash. Very freaky! lol

I love Carol King too.

btw it's not in this one but I love love it when he teases us in the beginning with the guitar so we don't know what he's going to play next and then you're like OMG I'm so happy he's playing this one! lol. I used to go every summer to the Boston Commons and see him when he'd perform there.

wow I thought it was just me! I'm a Carly Simon freak too (omg I just admitted that in public didn't I? LOL )

I loved that song she did for the Piglet Movie :blush:

Aaron use to sing it all the time when it came on the Disney channel.

Timeline

LOL When I was in college a bunch of us would stay over this girlfriend's house in Martha's Vineyard and we would always go to see Carly Simon sing there. It was cool because it was all outside, everyone would bring blankets, we'd have wine and cheese and watch the ocean while listening to her. *sigh* those were the days

Timeline

ok i guess i'm mellow today. I used to play his albums over and over when I was sad and this song always made me cry so bad when I thought about what he was saying. Still makes me cry. :cry:

Edited by humpkinpumpkin

Friday :dance: after tomorrow I'm off for a week. From work that is...coz we have to do major house shopping in the hopes that we can find something and be moved in by January 1st. :angry: I'd rather rent coz I don't wanna be tied down to this dang state (no offense to native texans). oh well, I guess it's 1 more thing that I have to give up so HE can live HIS dream..

nah its not that bad but I just don't have the energy to fight anymore so I've decided to just let him have his way. It's not hurting me and its great for my son. I am just a midwesterner at heart and HATE the heat! I wanna go back to the snow :crying:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.