sweet_peach

No Tues thread yet???

85 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ash .25 per book :blink: omg INFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are definitely still encountering some mild weather on the eastern front here in PA...nice

glad the rain is gone...

did anyone see the crescent moon and venus and jupiter clearly last night??? you wont see it again for 52 years! :wow:

We have the same mild weather today here in Boston. I saw the moon but I thought those were two stars next to it! I can't wait to tell my 11 yr old 'cause she and I stood outside looking at it for like 5 minutes last night just in awe. She kept saying it looked so fake since it was so clear. lol. She keeps a moon log each night/day for her science class.

Jackie where's the humpkin? lol. I guess that'll have to wait till tomorrow though I did request that my name be changed so we shall see what I'm called in the next 24 hours. I thought it'd be a good idea at the time but now that I see it in print I feel naked...kind of like a special secret was let out...by me! :crying:

I'm listening to Mike FM, 93.7 online and it's playing "baby it's cold out-side". I love that station because it plays like EVERYTHING and I always go "omg I LOVE this song" when it's on. lol

Ash thanks. I just looked and apparently my library is online too. Not sure about renewing because I now have to find my library card. I think it's in my junk drawer at home. lol

I love that song too!! It reminds me of the movie Elf...wasn't that the song the lady was singing in the shower and the Elf dude was sitting on the sink singing along?

Our library is online also and you can order books and they will ship them to our local library from other public libraries around.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash .25 per book :blink: omg INFLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles I would need Casablanca for sure and umm..oh since I am from Philly, BAM MARGERA...he cracks me up that lil wise ### punk!! :devil:

we are definitely still encountering some mild weather on the eastern front here in PA...nice

glad the rain is gone...

did anyone see the crescent moon and venus and jupiter clearly last night??? you wont see it again for 52 years! :wow:

Nawal...I wanted to tell you last week....my computer is shot! it is dead and I keep doing all i can to revive it...thank god I dont really need the damn thing anymore and happy to throw it out, as finally hubby is here!! :luv:

I do have a ton of pix and music I would like to salvage..that thing is mah baby...it is like burying a friend.

Have a great day friends! :yes:

Hey Sandrila!!

We had to go to the geeksquad at Bestbuy to salvage all the pics/movies/videos we had on it. TONS! It was worth the $149. they charged plus they reformated it for us and it seems it may be ok. I'm picking it up later today. However, our desktop died a while back so we were down both! :P Go figure....so I purchased a new desktop thru Dell (coming soon!! :dance: ) and we will use the laptop for traveling and such. We could NEVER throw away our computer. :lol: We are internet junkies...we download ALL our movies and shows from online, all our music, my hubby has a work website he keeps running and all our family is spread out around the world so we communicate via Skype w/ them so they can see the twins too...lastly, our home phone is internet based so we need to have the computer up for it to be functioning! :P:wow: That'a a lot! :wow:

Hope you guys are doing well!!! (F)

Nawal

My son, go figure, a product of this technological age, told me to call the geeksquad.

I didnt know I would have to pay that much for it.

I am going to make a list of all the things not working right and see what I need to do.

I dont have a cd burner...my computer is like over 10 years old (compaq, which = #######) and just has been surviving by a thread.

I know I have far too much #### saved on it..I really need to have someone clean it up for sure.

I cant really afford 149.00 much less a new computer BUT my mother works for a millionaire and they always "dump" stuff ..so instead of it going to waste my mom gives it all to us...it is all like brand spanking new and never used ####.

So she is working on a couple computers that they are not using...I think for christmas I may get a new one.

My problem is ...my computer has always been my most expensive possession..even tho it isnt worth a damn.

Like i said it has been my social life..for the last 3 1/2 years...so I DONT WANT ANYONE TO TOUCH IT!

I only have had one. My kids have their reasons they NEED to use it (there are 3) and now my husband he wants to use it ( he is actually quite good with electronics but cant figure out what is wrong with it)

now all the sudden :huh: it is not functioning properly

ahhhhh let's see what Christmas may bring... :innocent: I have been so good this year :yes:

btw..we are doing fine and thanks for asking

life is completely different now....I am content FINALLY....we are adjusting as you might assume.

Thanks for asking...we are delighted to be together...for us this is the only thing that truly matters (L)

Dorothy...AZ is NOT all its cracked up to be. If you're a die hard NY'er...its a nice place to visit but.... :P (However, if you do make a trip...COME SEE US!!! :dance: )

Jeanne, I saw your "wave" to me during Thanksgiving...I waved back!! (F)

Ash, if we made it Friday already we'd miss out on DVD release Tuesday...and Hump day too...shame on you! :devil: BUT, perhaps that annoying rather immature thread going on would be over by then? Who knows :P

Jax...So happy for you girl. Less sugar is good! My MIL is now on a diet before returning to Egypt...she wants to have a new "look" to shock everyone when she returns. However, every darn infomercial that comes on for weightloss machines, diets, etc she wants to buy! :blink::wacko:

Star!!! I'm getting so excited for you girl....woot woot!! :dance:

Wishing you all a wonderful day!! (F)

Yeh yeh fine Tuesday it is, just get over to MSN and get me through this day please!! :P So far my boss hasn't shown his face and for that I can be thankful! Can we just hope that I can get through the next 5 hours without him coming in? :dance:

so sweet about Mamma! They are going to die of shock when she gets home lol I can see the faces now :) Calling to ask what you did to her?? LOL Just tell her that stuff isn't safe or healthy and the best exercise is baby care :lol:

my boss has jury duty today so it is chill for me here

i am like you ash....can he manage to stay out for the rest of the day?? :whistle: I have become lazy, I just want to be home

Timeline
Bridget....you will always be 'doods' to me

ours-74.gif

awwww :blush:

I liked that name too until some psycho which shall remain nameless ruined it for me. (long story)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning all

Sweet peach, yes we have done infopass a couple of times.....

Humpkin/doodle/bridget - you make me laugh

amirah had 6 (yes, count 'em, 6) shots yesterday. it was hideous. so far today she seems fine although her little thighs are swollen. no fever yet or anything but she was awake and fussy for a couple of hours last night. we'll see how it goes. I have a bottle of advil in each hand :P

Hope everyone has a great tuesday. here I go to chug some coffee.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
good morning all

amirah had 6 (yes, count 'em, 6) shots yesterday. it was hideous. so far today she seems fine although her little thighs are swollen. no fever yet or anything but she was awake and fussy for a couple of hours last night. we'll see how it goes. I have a bottle of advil in each hand :P

did you ever go to an appointment without the letter your supposed to print???

our printer was out of ink and I didnt get to print it.

i did write down the conf # and auth #

Does anyone know is we will be allowed in or not????

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
good morning all

I always had the letter but I would go anyway with what you have and just explain to the officer guarding the door. They'll probably let you in.

and thanks Jackie, I hope today is fine but I just dont feel too optimistic, 6 sure seems like a lot for a little tiny girl.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
good morning all

I always had the letter but I would go anyway with what you have and just explain to the officer guarding the door. They'll probably let you in.

and thanks Jackie, I hope today is fine but I just dont feel too optimistic, 6 sure seems like a lot for a little tiny girl.

Thanks for the info

I cant believe they gave her 6 shots. The most mine ever received at one time was 4.

Poor little thing. Give her lots of kisses from all of us.

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Timeline
good morning all

I knew this guy once who refused to have his son immunized. I'm not sure how the kid got to go to school since it's law here in Mass that you have to have proof of immunization. I agree 6 seems like a LOT! :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Timeline
good morning all

OMG Sara...6 shots, it never ends. The twins have been getting shots...last visit they both received 5! Seems like we have nothing but more pain and tears ahead :( Poor lil monkeys (F) I hope Amirah feels better today, give her big HUGS!!! (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

New pictures of the twins are always a welcome change ... can't wait. Here is my personal confession - I've never been into babies and never understood what the fuss was about but our little MENA corner has definitely changed my outlook on the subject of babies - it's just so amazing to see them change and hear all of your stories so ladies please keep them coming for those like me who are childless and most likely will remain that way...so I will live through your experiences and celebrate your babies...

Edited by ~*Dorothy*~

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.