Countdown to Christmas Thread

353 posts in this topic

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I gotta go out today to get some Christmas cookie tins so I can send cookies to work with my husband for him and his coworkers. I don't want to go out because I am not feeling the greatest but Christmas doesn't let you have sick days! Oh no it doesn't!

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

We just picked up some yesterday at dollar tree..they had lots of different ones. We went out yesterday and tried to do a holiday shopping. Its crazy out there. AND the crowds are only going to get worse from here on it :S

chris4.jpg

"May our love last another day.....and then some"

Timeline
We just picked up some yesterday at dollar tree..they had lots of different ones. We went out yesterday and tried to do a holiday shopping. Its crazy out there. AND the crowds are only going to get worse from here on it :S

Is dollartree like dollarama?

My husband wouldn't take me there because he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth and refuses to go to "such places" but I love them! Anyways today I am MAKING him take me to dollartree and he is more than welcome to sit alone in the car freezing while I am toasty warm inside browsing the aisles. :P

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband wouldn't take me there because he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth and refuses to go to "such places" but I love them! Anyways today I am MAKING him take me to dollartree and he is more than welcome to sit alone in the car freezing while I am toasty warm inside browsing the aisles. :P

Yes it is! Hehe I love dollar tree. We picked up a ####### load of stocking stuffers also! Do it!

chris4.jpg

"May our love last another day.....and then some"

Timeline

Yes it is! Hehe I love dollar tree. We picked up a ####### load of stocking stuffers also! Do it!

Yay! The first time I seen a dollar tree was last week and I looked it up and it looks exactly like dollarama! And hello, cookie tins for a dollar!? Plus little Christmas decorations, you just can't go wrong. The cheapest tins I found so far were at Wegmans and they were 2.99 (on sale)... they're tins that I will never get back, I am not spending 3.00 :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Gah I am watching this show on HGTV where they are showing 25 great holiday ideas and a lot of these crafts and ideas are just HORRID!

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Well we just got back from the dollar tree. I got some cookie tins.

Husband walked in with me and then him and my son decided to go wait outside. Whatever, I got some nice tins. Cheaper than I've seen anywhere else too! :D

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

11 more days!

Hi everyone! I'm not feeling very Christmasy. No tree, no decorations. Maybe with kids it will be different.

Christmas is my favorite holiday but there's no one here to celebrate with and my husband's traveling on business. It's so nice to see the pix in this thread!

Have a good Sunday!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the thing is we have more money then we have had the past couple of Christmases..

I think I just miss my family.. I haven't spent Christmas with them in a few years... I get to spend Christmas with my brother and his wife and my nephew this year though :).. at least that is something... I really miss my mom and dad though.. I just need a hug or two from them :(

plus the fact that I have a had a couple of bad things happen around Christmas.. I don't think that helps either .. :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.