Kardi_Shian

K-1 July Filers (if possible, FILIPINA only please)

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
your not alone miss_jane. I am getting frustrating here also. It seems didnt work through the date we filed. Lots of late july filers got noa2. I am just really sad but of course i am happy for them they out of the waiting room

Hang on there everyone. This should only be a piece of cake. Just remember why we all go through this process and why we are willing. Waiting is part of it. Frustration and excitement are just one of it's spices.

If we can't handle this process how can we handle the pressure and stress of marriage?

Wow! Very well said fellow-VJer! I like your way of thinking. The most "stressful" part of this process was trying to fill in the I-129F online...it just wouldn't work right! Otherwise, this is such a breeze. OK, maybe it costs a lot of money...I think my approval to USA and flight will end up costing around $3,500, but small price to pay. You are EXACTLY right when you say if people are having mental breakdowns dealing with the passage of time, I can't wait to see how they handle dealing with the pressures of a fiance from a foreign country. :) Just my humble opinion - but I just want you to know I TOTALLY agree with you! :)

huhuhu :crying: i felt left behind.

im just newbie and i dont know what is NOA1 or NOA2. huhuhuhhu

im july fillers too. my fiance recieved a notification that the USCIC received the petition and that it is being process. then he got another just this nov. 13 saying they forwared the request to NVC. so is that the NOA1? then he got another letter saying that the NVC is forwarding it to US embassy here in philippines and they are also mailing me a letter that contain instructions on my interview. is that the packet? and what packet is that? packet 1 or 2?

pls pls pls i need help :crying:

OH! And one thing I forgot to mention...you have to do a physical exam in Manila. YIKES! I'm not looking forward to that, especially the shots! I see Kardi sent you the pdf of packet 3. That gives you all the documentary evidence you need to produce at your interview. As you can see, it's not that much. You might want to have your US fiance order his tax transcripts as they are given quite a bit of weight for purposes of establishing evidence of his ability to support you. GOOD LUCK!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The hardest part for us was waiting on NOA2 the last couple of weeks where we saw approvals of people who filed after us, but then the day we got our approval it was like a giant weight lifted off and the process starts going really fast from that point on. Before we were approved we filled out all the forms listed and got all the papers need per the embassy website. It all worked well and when we did get noa2, i fedexed all the paperwork to my finace. The only issue we had was i used the DS 157 from the website adn when she went to bank to pay the fee they made her fill out a newer one saying that was an older form. Also she couldnt use the Bank of The Philippines main branch in Davao they said they no longer do embassy fees and she had to go to Banko de Oro or something like that to pay fees and thats where they had her fill up another DS157 and then they validated the form showing payment. Im thinking after thanksgiving weekend you should start seeing lots of approvals, at least I hope so. We got interview date of 12/19/2008 but could have gone a lot earlier, But since my fiance lives in Mindanao and we had arrangments to make for her to get to Manila we took a later date. When we called the earliest date was 12/03/2008. Good Luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Princessdev,

You got your NOA2... Congratulations!!! The letter you will receive is just one-pager informing you that you could schedule your interview. It also contains the webpage where you could download packet 3 or 4 (you choose). Packet 3 or 4 contains all the document needed for the interview.

Prepare for your medical. If you already have your NVC paper (scanned copy or original), you could have your medical anytime. Medical should be at least one week before your interview This would give enought time for st lukes to forward your document to US embassy.

You could also try to schedule your interview using your manila number.

Pre-screener and consul could ask you anything written in your papers. The only trick is that you should know the data on all documents you submitted. Always give a straight answer, no need to elaborate.

Aftre your NOA2, everything will be fast. Again, goodluck on your journey...

huhuhu :crying: i felt left behind.

im just newbie and i dont know what is NOA1 or NOA2. huhuhuhhu

im july fillers too. my fiance recieved a notification that the USCIC received the petition and that it is being process. then he got another just this nov. 13 saying they forwared the request to NVC. so is that the NOA1? then he got another letter saying that the NVC is forwarding it to US embassy here in philippines and they are also mailing me a letter that contain instructions on my interview. is that the packet? and what packet is that? packet 1 or 2?

pls pls pls i need help :crying:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

we are on rfe hopefully we can work this out...

Oh wow. So sorry to hear about the RFE. Well, the best way to look at it is to realize that once you get you response back to USCIS, they typically approve very quickly afterwards. I have seen many timelines like that. Once they get a response, the NOA2 comes very quickly. Do you mind if I ask what they asked about? I'm waiting for NOA2 and wonder if we will get the same request. Thanks!

Timeline

Hey guys we got touch today Dec 4. :dance: I hope this is not RFE :( . I think we'll hear something about it tomorrow. So we will see what the "touch" is for. Anyone got their NOA2 yet?

I'll keep you posted!

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

Timeline

wew i just read the thread.. thank you so much for congratulating me and giving me info. hehhe yeah i didnt know it is NOA2. i already got my case #. and we scheduled jan 7 for interview. december is full already and dec.7 is the soonest sched. :star:

i know you will get your NOA2 soon... just be patient (actually its really frustrating) hehehe.. im getting ready for my medical. and have to do all the vaccination shots. huhuhu.

thank you so much VJers.. this site help me alot! :dance:

Timeline
Hey NO NOA2 yet! But we got another touch today! Wow this is nerve wrecking!!!!NO RFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

HANG IN THERE KARD-BABY! We just GOT APPROVED. I LOVE AMERICA! :) I can't wait to go there! (I love PHILS TOO!) BUT WE ARE APPROVED AT 7:30PM TODAY!!!! Bring on that interview!

THANK YOU MACTAN LOVE!!!CONGRY TO YOU TOO!!!PHILS LOVES USA with consistency!!!

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.