Staashi

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im so excited this Thanksgiving since this will be our first one together! Im actually working til 430pm that day, but a family that I always spend Thanksgiving with saw me yesterday and invited Adam and I to continue my Thankgiving tradition with them. That is so sweet of them! Im really so excited! I've been waiting for this ever since 2005!

The day after Thanksgiving is the biggest sale of the year. Adam will be working Thankgiving night 10pm into that Friday morning til about 8am... he will be seeing 1,000+ people in his walmart. Im sure it will be shocking to him! I will have to be at my walmart by 5am so I will miss out on his expressions and shock when he sees that many people acting crazy and running thru his walmart store!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!!

I love to read your stories

Staashi.. if they can read they might be able to take care of themselves too lol

Turia ..I hate those calls ...my answering machine is always on

Raaja.. I haven't seen the movie but i hope you have a GREAT day have fun

Have a Great Sunday. And remember the day of rest. Don't work at home lol

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: Other Timeline

I will miss out on his expressions and shock when he sees that many people acting crazy and running thru his walmart store!

I can not wait until I can see those expressions on my husbands face (L)

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!!

I love to read your stories

Staashi.. if they can read they might be able to take care of themselves too lol

Turia ..I hate those calls ...my answering machine is always on

Raaja.. I haven't seen the movie but i hope you have a GREAT day have fun

Have a Great Sunday. And remember the day of rest. Don't work at home lol

I will let you all know how the movie is if indeed I go :thumbs:

Timeline

Rosalinda welcome to VJ. I don't think I've said that to you yet.

Nothing much going on here today. Waleed goes back to the military today till his next break. I think he gets break in 10 days because of some Holiday there. I can't remember if he said he is getting out for EID or not?

I can't believe some of you have already been up and taken a nap today!

This Thanksgiving I didn't go back to Boise and choose to stay in Moscow and rest for the busy last three weeks of the semester. Honestly it's going to be a rush to the finish line so I want to take this time to prepare for it. It's so quiet right now in Moscow with all the students and faculty gone. I think this city's actual population is something like 4,000 actual residents that live here. Pullman which is the closest town to us and also a University town is 7 miles away but they have an actual resident population of 12,000 and their student population isn't that much bigger than ours. I was just checking out the demographics to see how many people are actually in my area right now. Something like 16,000 people stayed maybe? That is less than half the population that is here in both towns nine months out of the year. The college students and faculty really do make up the majority of the population in the two towns. I really do live in college town USA.

Speaking of Thanksgiving for the actual day this year I will be spending it with a family from Spokane who are living in Moscow. They are a family of smokers so I have to tolerate their smoke filled stinking home while there. I'm not a smoker so it's difficult for me. My eyes water and sting from smoke. It's a Mom and three boys and one of the boys girlfriends that lives with them and their little pets too. They live in this 3-4 bedroom apartment together. I don't know who pays for it all but her boys are grown and in their 20's now. Some of them are going to the University. I'm friends with the Mom. She is going for her second degree is and is the same major as I am surprisingly. She was going for journalism she said but she can graduate in my degree sooner. She said we're going to have a traditional Thanksgiving and I am welcome to come.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am jazzzzed there's a bunch of us muslimah sisters around seattle I didn't want to go to the movie alone so now I have two car fulls of hijab wearing lalalalalalalallala sisters going to the movie. LOL I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the movie goers hehe

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning everyone! I'm just doing some laundry this morning. Then after lunch, I'm going to my parents so my dad can change my oil. Then after that, I might do some Christmas shopping, not sure though.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am jazzzzed there's a bunch of us muslimah sisters around seattle I didn't want to go to the movie alone so now I have two car fulls of hijab wearing lalalalalalalallala sisters going to the movie. LOL I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the movie goers hehe

What movie are you seeing Rajaa? Hubster wants to see Saw 5 but we never can get time away to go and see it. You definatley can't take kids to that one. The man who made that movie has one freaky mind.

Amy...how are you feeling darlin'?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone

I have soooo much laundry to do too but hubby has been very busy with skool n work we dont have time to go and yes i hate that we dont have washer n dryer in the apt :angry:

Rosalinda- how r u sister? Praying for u n hubby.

Rajaa- i wd love to see the looks on their faces too :rofl: tell us how it went.

Also where is Ahmed N Trina? or was it Tina :( i hope shes ok wherever she is.

When is Thanksgiving exactly? the date?

lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

LOL..you're funny girlie :lol:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Timeline
HaPPY sUNDAY!!!!

Going to chop my hair off....

Happy Sunday MENA!

Kelz, why r you chopping your hair off?

Boy, we were up early today. Took my MIL shopping to Costco and Walmart. Hehe. Loved her face at the size of the stores and selections. Everyone but Zain and I are napping. We are up watching Spongebob. :lol:

Staashi I hope you get a nap in today!

Olivia, I know how you feel about smoking girl! But I'm sure you'll have a blast eating and hanging out with them! Just bring visine. Hehe.

Rajaa, I don't know that movie. Who's in it? Tell us how it was.

HLM, come over and do laundry here! :P

I can't wait for Thankgiving this week!

HLM, one more thing, Thanksgiving is Nov. 27th this year but the date changes each year. (F)

Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Sunday!

Timeline

HLM, we too do not have a washer and dryer in our apartment. I hate having to go once a week to the laundry mat and put the clothes in, wait 30 min, go back put the clothes in the dryer, wait one hour, go back get them out and go home! grrrrr

Soooo, I looked online on www.walmart.com under Dryers and found a washing machine and dryer from $499.00 and its small enough to put in the apartment and big enough to wash clothes!!! Heres the link!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8112370

it says it out of stock online, but Im sure it will be available soon! Im really thinking to buy this new set bcz it has all good ratings and alot of people wrote that they use it in their apartment!!!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy Sunday to all. Hope everyone's having a good one!!

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.