• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks guys :thumbs:

but 1luv..u know mi affi keep miself looking good afta mi cyaan mash up....2 pickney nuffi mash mi up ...lmao

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My song for today

Lexxus - Full Hundred

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Jones..sen on..mi want a vibe..but mi neva search fi nuttin a get dem good song yah wah u type in?

bwoy mi meba dem days yah...mi and mi fren a every party :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, so whats gonna happen with his interview? does he have children ?

I'm back in the land of I don't know. I shot the embassy an e-mail this morning when all the madness went down but didn't get a response. I just looked at the new website for scheduling appointments but of course it doesn't have anything to do with us. So I guess I beg and plead for another appointment. I told him to make sure he gets some kind of paperwork from the hospital for today, cuz the embassy ain't gonna believe this.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Where is Shrewdie. :angry: I want to know who I got. I want to start shopping and to get enough time to ship my gift. I am Toronto so mine might take a lil longer :blush:

she took u off the list:) sorry to tell u

Timeline
i had a friend, a jamaican who travelled to the states in the winter season and was planning to stay for a month. well one night he went to bed all bundled up in layers and layers of clothing. he went to use the bathroom and looked down and notice that his teapot was no where to be found. he panic and started to stretch his manhood to make it look normal because he was worried that he will no longer see it. he was unaware that in the cold season that it's very natural for that to happen. he decided less than a week to fly back to jamaica because he thought if he stayed he will never see IT again. the moral of the story is that he no longer travels in the winter season.

:rofl::rofl: I bet he never had that happen before!!! That's funny.

Timeline
Kimora is about to drive me nuts..she ova yah sing "this little lite of mine" like 50 thousand times....I WANNA SCREAM..every freaking day she come home singing a new song....(screaming)

Awww...enjoy that Kimmy. Before you know it she will be coming home signing "Don'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me....don'cha" like mine does.....

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks guys :thumbs:

but 1luv..u know mi affi keep miself looking good afta mi cyaan mash up....2 pickney nuffi mash mi up ...lmao

I know what u mean. We who have more dan one pickney look 100 times betta dan some ah emi wey nuh have not even 1. Dont u agree?

Where is Shrewdie. :angry: I want to know who I got. I want to start shopping and to get enough time to ship my gift. I am Toronto so mine might take a lil longer :blush:

she took u off the list:) sorry to tell u

nuh ramp wid me :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beenie Man

Gal Prayer (another classic I love)

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.