SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ATI? I am sure it is obvious but I can't figure it out.

Does it have to be in Negril? I hope you find a way to make it all work out :D

ATI - Appleton Treasure Isle....Jamaica Independence weekend.

It's now also called RTI Red Stripe Treasure Isle.

Too wild for me.

It will probably be in Mobay. But I wanted it on the beach...oh well.

would not have guessed

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
LMAO @ Jomo....JG on the application it said fiancee's intended address in the United States.... i was like dwayne put my address OK ( trying not to scream) and so then he said OK, then i said you know i have a new address right, he was like huh? im like put down my new address so then he was OKay, and then he said what do i put for the city and state, i said Flint, Michigan so then he said i put flint michigan for the city and then michigan for the state!!!??? by then i was ready to just drop the phone on the floor and walk away, so in my patient voice i said NO BABY, write Flint as the city and Michigan as the state, he was OKAY... he said i just dont want to mess up... lol

:rofl: I KNOW this is only funny when you've been through it and can relate! Just to get my honey's Bio form completed, it took 5 DAYS on the phone so I could type it in on the form all nice. Started trying to get info from him on a Thursday and didn't get done with it until Monday after nagging him constantly. Where does your Mom live? St. Maarten. Where in St. Maarten? Dutch side. IT ASKS FOR CITY...FIND OUT THE CITY! Where does your Dad live? I don't know. New Jersey maybe. 2 days later we finally figure out after asking several neighbors to talk to me on the phone that it's Brooklyn! What are your parents birth dates? He answers with month and day. Err....what about the YEAR?? When were you employed here? Two years ago maybe? Uh...specific dates PLEASE! And on and on it went until my nagging made him lament "LAWD JESUS"! LOL!!

haha, I remember this too! These forms are way more detailed then most stuff needed to fill out in Jamaica. I swear the US would ask you your blood type along with a sample if they could. You'll find these forms and the whole rules and regulations of the US will make your spouse insane....and actually they bout make me insane too!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy...when mi can call u...I know u busy n musah tiyah when u reach in

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
jakeswife, i really want to, its what i look forward too and i have been going like clockwork every 2 or 3 months, i dont know im hoping some ish will get resolved before then... we are working on it, but it is so hard to suck up my irritation i dont want to make us both miserable.. i guess i will just continue to pray for resolve

chat later ladies and if i dont make it back online tonight

everyone be blessed

honey you will get a lot more accomplished with your hubby when you are face to face and you will see what he has to deal with when you are with him. that will give you a better understanding of where he is and how he is dealing with the situation. in some way or another you will have to deal with this woman because you are both planning to spend your lives together.i know if you are with him he will feel much better and you will understand the situation a lot better.think about it.

My opinion....but I actually think being apart in a good thing in this type of situation. Since they are not yet married its good to take a step back and look at the situation on your own...without his influence and then come back to him with and outcome or solution. Being together may actually get you the same outcome as you are in now. Big steps to take when you commit to marry someone FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Taking personal time away from said SO is a good time to clear the mind and listen to God and the answers that HE has set forth for YOU.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
would not have guessed

Mi eidda :no:

Tanks Shem...if it is too wild for you then it is way too wild for me :P

Found another meaning...Appleton Temptation Island :wacko:

We went during the day last August and it was crazy. A straight party for 4 days. Basically Negril is shut down. Appleton and Red Stripe are sponsors :blink:

Timeline
I need to rant/cry for a minute :angry::crying:

I was suppose to go out of town tonight for a big get together/dinner/party thing down in Seattle. The dyam weather is windy and rainy and absolutely treacherous (nothing like it was suppose to be...those darn weather forcasters). Add in nighttime driving and the infamous commuter traffic and it's a no go for me. Darnit! :( On top of it all I had to pre-pay and most likely won't get my money back! Ugh I am pissed.

End Rant

Oh #######! Your gonna miss it?!! Its all I can do to get thru the week is to know that friday night soon come! and I am there!!

Hope you get to go in your hometown tomorrow at least.

Timeline
jakeswife, i really want to, its what i look forward too and i have been going like clockwork every 2 or 3 months, i dont know im hoping some ish will get resolved before then... we are working on it, but it is so hard to suck up my irritation i dont want to make us both miserable.. i guess i will just continue to pray for resolve

chat later ladies and if i dont make it back online tonight

everyone be blessed

honey you will get a lot more accomplished with your hubby when you are face to face and you will see what he has to deal with when you are with him. that will give you a better understanding of where he is and how he is dealing with the situation. in some way or another you will have to deal with this woman because you are both planning to spend your lives together.i know if you are with him he will feel much better and you will understand the situation a lot better.think about it.

My opinion....but I actually think being apart in a good thing in this type of situation. Since they are not yet married its good to take a step back and look at the situation on your own...without his influence and then come back to him with and outcome or solution. Being together may actually get you the same outcome as you are in now. Big steps to take when you commit to marry someone FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Taking personal time away from said SO is a good time to clear the mind and listen to God and the answers that HE has set forth for YOU.

i understand about the personal space they are doing that right now. it's my understanding that honey has not put her relationship on hold she only cancelled her trip.i would be thinking differently if she had decided to put her relationship on hold that includes letting her hubby knows she needs space and cutting down on their communication. i feel that honey decided to not make the trip because she is angry and i am saying that sometimes we do things when we are angry that we would not normally do when everything is ok. so if she need space well that's ok but it's that what this is all about?

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
would not have guessed

Mi eidda :no:

Tanks Shem...if it is too wild for you then it is way too wild for me :P

Found another meaning...Appleton Temptation Island :wacko:

We went during the day last August and it was crazy. A straight party for 4 days. Basically Negril is shut down. Appleton and Red Stripe are sponsors :blink:

:thumbs: You got it! Its off the chain as i hear. The Mister is from Negril and always tells me how busy it gets. he doesnt really party but the crowds it draws he says are massive.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh #######! Your gonna miss it?!! Its all I can do to get thru the week is to know that friday night soon come! and I am there!!

Hope you get to go in your hometown tomorrow at least.

Yes :crying: I will be going in my hometown but it won't be the whole shebang (sp?) so I miss out on the raffles/games/dinner etc but I guess the main part is the showing. I am still catching it tonight with my sis just gonna do it here locally.

Timeline
Kimmy...when mi can call u...I know u busy n musah tiyah when u reach in

hey missy...afta 8 when mi march Kimora to bed :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies,

Yaads, sorry the weather is all messed up for you tonight. That sucks!

Lawns you up from your nap?

What up Hotlegz and Lita?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

I raked leaves today, didn't even get to the backyard and I'm in severe pain. I feels like someone beat me with an iron bat.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.