• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good night everyone....happy belated b day kimmy and sorry about the car...dag...u need a whole new bumper...just wanted to update you guys with hubby status...his visa reached kingston dhl today at 3:46pm...but I didn't check dhl website until 4:30pm and the place closes at 5pm...so he is going first thing in the morning to pick it up...so it took 3 business days...not bad at all...he mostly will come up on dec 21st...it is finally over...well at least for a while...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita, yes u have to explain things to a T..and show him what WILL happen..Kashi has this dream about buying a house cash..i said babe, u keep ur head high :)..but he's getting it little by little..he now understands why it is not a good idea to buy a new car cash..so thats good :)
no matter how much u explain over the phone...it's a whole u ball game when he gets here

AMEN!!! But don't worry...as long as you are both committed to making your relationship work. Together... you'll see it through!! :luv:

:thumbs::thumbs:

yeah mon.. rg him a sey.. "I'm saving my money baby cuz i have to have a car and I don't want a car note every month.. and we'll need to get a truck or sumting baby ( i have 2005 altima) for when the boys come ova.. and i am gonna put u into an even bigger house than u had b4 cuz we can't give all our money to pay for something that's not ours in an apt".. see GREAT ideas but i don't want him to get frustrated when he sees getting from a to b is not as easy as he thinks..

like u guys said.. hopefully the love that a couple shares is strong enough to withstand even the frustration of adjustment.. AMEN!!!

Timeline
jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

:rofl::rofl: dem sey silent riva run deep :yes: If you all only knew :whistle:

B) a cool cat she is.. i bet mike knoa di badmind tho!!

SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

ja.. just delete all girl.... mi cyaan manage!!

Timeline
IMG_1559

ahhahaaha..woooeiiee...mi tink mi did challenged...

ok..when u put ur mouse over ur pick a box with 3 different codes come up..the IMG is the last one...highlight and copy the whole thing

good night everyone....happy belated b day kimmy and sorry about the car...dag...u need a whole new bumper...just wanted to update you guys with hubby status...his visa reached kingston dhl today at 3:46pm...but I didn't check dhl website until 4:30pm and the place closes at 5pm...so he is going first thing in the morning to pick it up...so it took 3 business days...not bad at all...he mostly will come up on dec 21st...it is finally over...well at least for a while...

thanks JGAY...wooohoooo..congrats..hubby is on his way !!! :dance::dance:

jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

ja.. just delete all girl.... mi cyaan manage!!

a dat mi seh to

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

yayyy Jay..he will be here on xmas..WOW i am soo happy for u guys, what a great present..

Timeline

yayyy Jay..he will be here on xmas..WOW i am soo happy for u guys, what a great present..

open yuh yeye weh u si xmas day :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

open yuh yeye weh u si xmas day :hehe:

:rofl: well the 21st is close enough right.. she can have xmas that whole WEEK LONG BABAY!!!!

Timeline

He has not even scratched the surface :whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
claire i know u working xmas day.. kimmy u off ?? I got that day off ongle.. back to wuk on Friday UGHHHH

dem couldn't pay mi unless mi a clairey and a help sick ppl...yea mi off and Friday to :)

Timeline

Kimmy go wey wid yu bad self. Me me challanged at all. Me did duh dis before but now when me hover the mouse ova de picha and de codes dem come up me try if pint de mouse on the code dem disappear. A wha me a duh rang?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.