SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Anniversary KK!!! Nicknames are great...our men may act like they don't like them, but you know deep down that they do! :yes: I call Gregory my Lovebug or Stinker :lol:

So, I posted this in another thread by mistake, so I'll ask again here--what was the name of the site that a few of you have used up here to book trips? I think it started with an "S" where you bid on the trip? Trying to plan something for V-Day....

SKYAUCTION.COM

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Went out to stock up on my carrib. groceries! not sure when/where ill find my staples in TX and i dont feel like hunting right away! Bwoy look at my cart :) By the way Jahlove takes pics of everythinggg, whoever invented camera fon bless them ! lol

txstockup.jpg

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Timeline

Jah'love bless u'r heart. You're too funny. I don't know where u going in Texas, but I have a cousin in San Antonio and he gets his carribbean food with no problem.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks for the info yardies! Shrewdie, mi nah hear it yet. It good?

i dont know. i was hoping yall did :)

thats why i was asking?

im sure i will get it no matter :)

Edited by shrewdgal

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Jah'love bless u'r heart. You're too funny. I don't know where u going in Texas, but I have a cousin in San Antonio and he gets his carribbean food with no problem.

we talkin dallas i aint see none! well im lying i did but it was too dyam high i refuse to pay 1.79 for bar of castille soap! no sir... n i aint see no lasco soy drink got to have that for my porridge

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

we talkin dallas i aint see none! well im lying i did but it was too dyam high i refuse to pay 1.79 for bar of castille soap! no sir... n i aint see no lasco soy drink got to have that for my porridge

oh lawny n the store we did find please tell me why i could stock that store wit what i got in my cupboard(sp..i think i really mess dis word up hehehe) now....they had two castille soap 3 grace porridge in cup bout 4 champagne colas lol....i can easily start mi own grocery store at the rate they were going...

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
We were watching a show called "Ruby" on the style channel about a 500+ pound lady trying to lose weight and Damien kept talking about how he fat he was when he first got here :bonk: he only gained 10-15 pounds....no comparsion. Of course, it fell off in 1 week when he started working.

I heard about that show...was it interesting?

Yeah A complains about his weight gain too...all 10 pounds :blush::crying:

I saw a piece of that the other day - How the heck do you get that big?????????????? Trust me, I know how easy it is to gain weight - but that much?

I just read where her friend is the biggest loser winner on one of the seasons or something of that sort too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Jah'love mi no blame u.

Sus,

Your story about your son brings me back to 2000 when I lost my daughter. I was 5 months pregnant got hit by a repeat drunk driver and my placenta severed and I nearly bled to death. I have NO tolerance for drunk drivers NONE! When people asked me what happened to my pregnancy, I told them I miscarried. It was too horrific to explain. The last thing I remember doing was telling people who pulled over to help was that I was pregnant. I don't even think he spent 3 months in jail. It's amazaing what an EXPENSIVE lawyer can do.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
yall sure can chat......

also - this may have been discussed but did anyone get Jah Cure's new cd????

Can't seem to find a way to get it here yet. They talk about it all over the internet; but no where to buy it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Jah'love mi no blame u.

Sus,

Your story about your son brings me back to 2000 when I lost my daughter. I was 5 months pregnant got hit by a repeat drunk driver and my placenta severed and I nearly bled to death. I have NO tolerance for drunk drivers NONE! When people asked me what happened to my pregnancy, I told them I miscarried. It was too horrific to explain. The last thing I remember doing was telling people who pulled over to help was that I was pregnant. I don't even think he spent 3 months in jail. It's amazaing what an EXPENSIVE lawyer can do.

Oh, Tre. Hugs to you too. I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what both you and Sus have gone through. God is saving a special place in Heaven for both of you.

While you all are talking weight loss tonight, I am sitting here watching the world's most unique McDonalds on the travel channel and craving fries.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What's up JG --

My sleepless nights have started again. I just can't catch a break. Went to court today with attorney to see if we could work something out through mediation since my EX requested it and the )#*$$*$)($# didn't even show up or have the decency to call. I just feel like throwing my hands up in the air and say to hell with it. (but I won't)...I know it's just a test.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
What's up JG --

My sleepless nights have started again. I just can't catch a break. Went to court today with attorney to see if we could work something out through mediation since my EX requested it and the )#*$$*$)($# didn't even show up or have the decency to call. I just feel like throwing my hands up in the air and say to hell with it. (but I won't)...I know it's just a test.

Remember what I said.....document, document, document.....all of it. In the end, you are going to triumph on this one. Just hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What's up JG --

Remember what I said.....document, document, document.....all of it. In the end, you are going to triumph on this one. Just hang in there.

Thanks. I'm going to play Uno with hubby. Likkle more.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

oh lawny n the store we did find please tell me why i could stock that store wit what i got in my cupboard(sp..i think i really mess dis word up hehehe) now....they had two castille soap 3 grace porridge in cup bout 4 champagne colas lol....i can easily start mi own grocery store at the rate they were going...

I just love champagne cola. We've been buying all the syrups and making our own. I like stretching it out.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Lawny, have you ever tried melatonin pills? Those work for me pretty well when I get into my insomniac modes. Take one about an hour before bed time and it helps me to fall asleep sooner and sleep harder. It's the same stuff our bodies produce so I feel like it's a little safer than sleeping pills. Not too expensive for a bottle and you can find them in the vitamin/supplement aisle.

Stress sucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.