SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
some cars just won't play a bootleg/copy/burned CD..my toyota 2003 plays most every once in a while it kicks back the CD..my cousins Honda Accord..would NEVER play a burned disc...hated riding with..she never hasany CD's (that I wanna listen to)

My car is actually old enough to have a tape deck. I bought a converter type thing that runs through the tape deck but I plug it into my Ipod and just play my music from there. Don't mess with the CD's anymore.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Morning all! I am procrastinating going to work today :whistle: We can all leave by 2 - but most people show up at 9 or 9:30 - Two hours after me - So I decided to delay my arrival this am.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Birthday Roxie (F)

Happy BDAY Roxie :star: .....

Good mornin everyone...Please pray for my SIL her visitor visa  interview is today but shes feeling stress and upset. She mashed up the family car yesterday. It can be fixed but its not driveable and they need it and along with that she hit the wheel of a van and has to somehow get that fixed. Please send up a prayer for her. I hope all this does not interfere with her focusing on her interview at 9:30 today. 

Edited by JALOVE

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Timeline
Happy Birthday Roxie (F)

Good mornin everyone...Please pray for my SIL her visitor visa interview is today but shes feeling stress and upset. She mashed up the family car yesterday. It can be fixed but its not driveable and they need it and along with that she hit the wheel of a van and has to somehow get that fixed. Please send up a prayer for her. I hope all this does not interfere with her focusing on her interview at 9:30 today.

Sorry to hear that Jah'love. I'll pray for her. How are you doing?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies

Happy bday Roxie.

Jalove sorry to hear abt your SIL and the accident.I will keep her in my thoughts. Hope she gets her visitors visa.

I guess I will be the ONLY one here for the next couple of days :crying: . I am going to miss u guys.

Have a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Happy Birthday Roxie (F)

Good mornin everyone...Please pray for my SIL her visitor visa  interview is today but shes feeling stress and upset. She mashed up the family car yesterday. It can be fixed but its not driveable and they need it and along with that she hit the wheel of a van and has to somehow get that fixed. Please send up a prayer for her. I hope all this does not interfere with her focusing on her interview at 9:30 today. 

I was thinking about her..good luck to her :thumbs:

Timeline

Thanks!! guys...Lawny im ok just tired. Runnin round like a chicken with my head cut off trying to pack, take care of business and baby too all before we leave Sat. I think im gonna take a nap now  :blush: ...everyone got their turkeys ready! all seasoned up for tomorrow? Im cookin some callalo(sp) thats all i can manage :)  I made the ugliest dumplings ever last nite hehehe chris said...hey what happen to these what kinda dumplings this lol i said the kind where u rush to cook them and ur tired.

Happy Birthday Roxie (F)

I was thinking about her..good luck to her :thumbs:

Shemanya i ate all them muffins uh oh...ok i gain 2 lbs back! no more muffins for ME. Well i did share some of it but still.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Jalove....something going on that is causing car accidents right before interviews!! Glad she is okay though. She's in my prayers that things go well for her today.

Morning ladies

Happy bday Roxie.

Jalove sorry to hear abt your SIL and the accident.I will keep her in my thoughts. Hope she gets her visitors visa.

I guess I will be the ONLY one here for the next couple of days :crying: . I am going to miss u guys.

I'll be around too 1luv.... we can keep each other company. Hopefully Honey gets herself up and running so she can chat it up too.

Edited by Islandwoman

Timeline
Morning ladies

I'll be around too 1luv.... we can keep each other company. Hopefully Honey gets herself up and running so she can chat it up too.

I'll be in and out too, 1luv!

For those of us who won't, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving.jpg

JAlove, sorry to hear about your SIL - sending positive prayers for her interview.

Hey Island, Brooke won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Morning ladies

I'll be in and out too, 1luv!

For those of us who won't, Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving.jpg

JAlove, sorry to hear about your SIL - sending positive prayers for her interview.

Hey Island, Brooke won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LMAO @ the cat in that outfit hhahah too funny

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning yaardies, just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving...

1luv dont worry i will be online, cause i have nothing else to do....LOL.. other than work

Ok just some random things i feel like ranting about hope yall dont mind, after all what are VJ sistren for...LOL

ummm first, my son burned me beyonce's CD, bootleg,ummm not really feeling it.... glad i didnt pay for it...SIngle ladies is the best song on there IMO the rest sound like FOLK songs

I slept in my new house last night, it wasnt scary at all...LOL.... the kids little punks wanted to spend the night with granma one last time....LOL... i slept on the couch ( though i kept the TV on all night) cause i still need to assemble my bed.

Its pretty funny i am so accustomed to apartment living, being in this house is something different, this morning i turned on the gas stove to fix something to eat, and it made that click clicking noise that comes from having gas, but it freaked me out so i cut it off and didnt eat ( gotta get over my fear of using gas...LOL)

I wish i had some down time, as im looking homeless today, my hair looks like a dang bush and my eyebrows look like caterpillars... i need some pamper time... Thank god for wigs,,, least its not hot outside, so i dont have to go in the bathroom and pull it off...lets hope i dont have a hot flash.....LOL

ok,my next gripe.. i woke up with an attitude at D, and wish i could just bust him in his head, either him or baby momma....LOL ( i know thats a mean thought) he didnt do anything, im just mad, and the thought of having to spend money to change my plane ticket has me spitting nails.

Ok, im working on being unproductive today, can you all tell????

Timeline
Hey Island, Brooke won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I watched it! And everyone knew it through the whole show too...you could tell. I started bawling when I saw her man crying.

Timeline
ok,my next gripe.. i woke up with an attitude at D, and wish i could just bust him in his head, either him or baby momma....LOL ( i know thats a mean thought) he didnt do anything, im just mad, and the thought of having to spend money to change my plane ticket has me spitting nails.

Ok, im working on being unproductive today, can you all tell????

Hang in there Honey - tomorrow is a day off right??? Take some time for you then. I feel you on the drama - it really wears on your and is tiring.....

Okay - I gotta alot of work to do today. Happy Thanksgiving to all who have the long weekend! To the rest, chat with you later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.