jly

K3: am i approved or denied?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello my dear friends out there. i am really bothered right now and i need your help! i just had my embassy interview last monday and i feel that the interview went well as i was able to answer all the questions confidently. my problem is that the consul never told me if i am approved or not. all i know is that they took my passport and that i only got a pink slip and they asked me to pay the visa delivery fee. what do you think? i have not been able to sleep since. please help me.

Filed: Timeline
hello my dear friends out there. i am really bothered right now and i need your help! i just had my embassy interview last monday and i feel that the interview went well as i was able to answer all the questions confidently. my problem is that the consul never told me if i am approved or not. all i know is that they took my passport and that i only got a pink slip and they asked me to pay the visa delivery fee. what do you think? i have not been able to sleep since. please help me.

Yes, you were approved! :dance: Call the US State Department in Washington, DC. A representative will be able to tell you if the visa has been printed (202) 663-1225.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

u r approved :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

congratz! :dance::dance::dance:

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline

i was really going crazy because i dont know if the consul was just playing jerk on me or what. because the others that got approved, their consuls told them. but i never got the same from my consul. he was all nicey nicey during the interview but at the conclusion of the interview, his face was so serious and didnt tell me if i was approved or not, he only told me to wait in the waiting area and wait for my name to be called. that is it! and when they finally called my name in the window, they just gave me a pink slip and asked me to pay delivery. and they said they will be keeping my passport. so i was really going crazy thinking that i might receive my passport with a denied stamp on it. during the interview, the consul never raised any issue and it seemed that there was no problem at all. the problem only arose when he didnt say a word about the approval.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Some people who have been through it already posted, that means you are approved honey! yeah congrats

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

please post a timeline !!!! it helps others, and also lets us better help you.

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Congratssss!!!! That pink slip means you made it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

u r approved :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

congratz! :dance::dance::dance:

Hi, your approved!!!!!!!!! we have the same experienced, the consul didn't told me that i was approved but for sure I got my visa now. So relax and enjoy your day while waiting for the visa. Im was also sleepless till the visa is in my hand.

Timeline
please tell me what you think.....

During the interview if the consul doesn`t give you back your passport it only means your approve. All you can do now just wait you visa coming and I hope during this day you got your visa already if not go to the philippines forum hosted with jamesnrei whos the people there was waited their visas. Good Luck and Congrats!

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Did you read the pink slip?

What do you think you paid to have delivered?

Did you realize the visa goes in the passport?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Did you read the pink slip?

What do you think you paid to have delivered?

Did you realize the visa goes in the passport?

BACK OFF!

YOU SURE AREN'T HELPING!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

As far as I know that PINK SLIP is good... unless you work in the USA pink slip means packed up cause your FIRED...hehehe! Well now you packed up and goodluck with your journey! :dance:

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.