Laura_and_IanM

I got my NOA1 for the I-130

5 posts in this topic

I will be happy to announce that I got my NOA1 from the I-130 petition!!!OMG I AM SO GODAMNED EXCITED!!! lol. As soon as I read some of the threads this morning and read that ppl were starting to get theirs, I had to wait kin 3 hours to call my friend back in NY to see if ours had arrived yet. Needless to say, she wasn't to pleased that she was woken up 8 am on a Saturday morning lol!!! Now, my only question at this time would be this...my friend opened the letter for me to make sure it wasn't and RFE. She gave me the reciept number and I have written that down. In order to send the I-129f out, do I need the actual reciept to send with it? Or will the number be suffice? Please let me know asap as I intend on mailing that out today if possible.

Thanks in advance...

Laura and Ian Mitchell

Oh yeah...now that I have the reciept number...does this mean that I may now track our petition online???

omg so excited...sooooooooooooo excited...

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Thank you!! This site has been wonderful and if it weren't for VJ literally, than I would still be stuck at square one!!

Laura and Ian Mitchell

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations on your NOA-1 , follow these instructions for I-129F and yes you do need a copy of your NOA-1 to send I-129F :http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=k3guide

In reference to track your I-130 , go to USCIS.GOV and open an account with your receipt number.

Once again congratulations and wish you a short journey

I-130

02-06-06 NOA-1

02-21-06 *touched*

04-27-06 Approved (Wife)

05-02-06 Approved (Stepchild)

04-28-06 *touched*

05-01-06 *touched*

I-129F

02-22-06 NOA-1

03-08-06 *touched*

04-28-06 *touched*

05-04-06 *touched*

05-17-06 APPROVED

05-26-06 Received by NVC

05-30-06 Case # assigned

05-31-06 Sent to Bogota

06-02-06 Received at embassy (signed by Pedro)

06-06-06 Sent packet 3 to Medellin

06-08-06 Received packet 3

06-12-06 Faxed and mailed packet 3 back to US Embassy

06-16-06 Received packet 4 // INTERVIEW DATE JULY 21ST , 2006

07-21-06 Visas APPROVED , coming to America on July 28 , 2006

NVC

05-08-06 received (Stepchild)

05-09-06 received (wife)

05-12-06 case # assigned (Stepchild)

05-19-06 case # assigned (Wife)

AOS

05-02-08 AOS received in Chicago Lockbox

05-20-08 Bometrics done for both of them

06-15-08 RFE for 864

07-18-08 Resumed processing

11-07-08 I called USCIS and placed an "Service request"

12-02-08 "Service Request" notice received

12-17-08 Interview letter received dated on 12-08-08

02-18-09 Interview date at 8:45AM

WOOHOOOOO Laura...good news....now you can stop worrying over it hahahah until the next thing....damm immigration process will send us all gray

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.