narzel

i 134 questions

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

U am resending my i 134 to my fiance we fortunately caught an error and need to correct her daughters last name of course this spurs a moment of panic did i get everything else right

my questions are as follows

1. is it ok to put n/a in blanks that arent applicable like citizenship questions that do not pertain and also on the stocks and bonds section i have a 401a program but cant touch it and was told i need not put it in if i did not intend to use it for verification of income i also put n/a on the question i have on deposit in savings_____ since i have no savings account only checking

2.also will my fiance need to bring i 134 to the biometrics???

U am resending my i 134 to my fiance we fortunately caught an error and need to correct her daughters last name of course this spurs a moment of panic did i get everything else right

1. is it ok to put n/a in blanks that arent applicable like citizenship questions that do not pertain

Leave blank if native born citizen

and also on the stocks and bonds section i have a 401a program but cant touch it and was told i need not put it in if i did not intend to use it for verification of income i also put n/a on the question i have on deposit in savings_____ since i have no savings account only checking

If you have sufficient income, no need to use assets.

there is no biometrics appt. when applying for visa. the separate Biometrics appt is when you AOS. you bring the I-134 to the visa interview. fingerprint scanning ( Biometrics) will be done at the interview.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline

1. is it ok to put n/a in blanks that arent applicable like citizenship questions that do not pertain

and also on the stocks and bonds section i have a 401a program but cant touch it and was told i need not put it in if i did not intend to use it for verification of income i also put n/a on the question i have on deposit in savings_____ since i have no savings account only checking

there is no biometrics appt. when applying for visa. the separate Biometrics appt is when you AOS. you bring the I-134 to the visa interview. fingerprint scanning ( Biometrics) will be done at the interview.

so just leave the other spaces blank then no need to put n/a?....and i meant the medical does she need i 134 when she goes there

Timeline

so just leave the other spaces blank then no need to put n/a?....and i meant the medical does she need i 134 when she goes there

is that right???

Timeline

is that right???

also for life insurance etc do i just leave that blank too

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance sent me the notarized I134 with just his annual gross income written on it and left everything blank as far as the assets are concerned.

your fiance doesnt need to bring it on her medical,she just need it on her interview.

good luck :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.