ttya

K1 - HCM Interview

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The last couple days have been so terrible for me. MyHan failed her K1-Visa interview in HCM city. I am now booking an

airplane ticket to go back HCM at the end of Dec of this year in order to JUST BE THERE to proof that my relationship is real.

I have never been married before. I came to the US in 1990. Have been studying and working real hard all those years (okay

maybe not all the time) I mean I really focus on my career (My family: Father/Mother/Sister/3 brothers) came to the US on

HO program. I am the only one in the family who is still single. (Nothing wrong with me - Image how hard it is when you arrived

to the US in 1990 with no money or education degree.) I am an US citizen (since 1998.) Have been working hard since

1998 (after I graduated from UC Davis.) End of 2006/Beginning of 2007 was the first time that I visited HCM after 15-16 years. (Just felt I needed a vacation.) I met MyHan. I came back and got engaged with her on 02/14/2008. We have all evidents,

and everything...You name it.

Still: Han got rejected saying that our relationship is not real. I was so angry. I am a good US citizen. I have never committed any crimes before. Lying is a crime, isn't it? It took me awhile (I had to go through a lot of thinking before commiting myself - spending the rest of my life with Han) And they said "relationship is not real???" How can I proof????? I just got 1 heart.

From what I see as soon as Han showed up for the interview, they think that she just tries to get out of Vietnam. I don't know

how / process / degree the interviewers have to have in order to be an US officials presenting our US in HCM. I am saying the

preson who interviews my future wife should be ashame of himself. My point is if you can't identify which couples are real and which couples are fake, please don't take the jobs. If you do take the jobs, please make the right calls.

Now: This year, so much going on at my work + bad economic. I don't intend to take vacation this year. But now, I must take it.

I feel that I need to go back to HCM and try to make my case. (I am not a young man anymore. I know what I want for my life.

All I want is to sponsor Han coming to the US so we could start our family together. A very simple wish/dream isn't it?)

Sorry if this message is too messy. I am writing this message with whatever I have in minds. I just want the interviewer knows

that I don't lie about my relationship. That is all.

I will keep you guys post about my journey...(btw, they ask me to submit a letter telling them how I met Han...How I proposal...

the whole nine yards Plus the names / addresses / birthdates of all of my relatives in US.

That is all I have for today - Later.....

Timeline
The last couple days have been so terrible for me. MyHan failed her K1-Visa interview in HCM city. I am now booking an

airplane ticket to go back HCM at the end of Dec of this year in order to JUST BE THERE to proof that my relationship is real.

I have never been married before. I came to the US in 1990. Have been studying and working real hard all those years (okay

maybe not all the time) I mean I really focus on my career (My family: Father/Mother/Sister/3 brothers) came to the US on

HO program. I am the only one in the family who is still single. (Nothing wrong with me - Image how hard it is when you arrived

to the US in 1990 with no money or education degree.) I am an US citizen (since 1998.) Have been working hard since

1998 (after I graduated from UC Davis.) End of 2006/Beginning of 2007 was the first time that I visited HCM after 15-16 years. (Just felt I needed a vacation.) I met MyHan. I came back and got engaged with her on 02/14/2008. We have all evidents,

Still: Han got rejected saying that our relationship is not real. I was so angry. I am a good US citizen. I have never committed any crimes before. Lying is a crime, isn't it? It took me awhile (I had to go through a lot of thinking before commiting myself - spending the rest of my life with Han) And they said "relationship is not real???" How can I proof????? I just got 1 heart.

From what I see as soon as Han showed up for the interview, they think that she just tries to get out of Vietnam. I don't know

how / process / degree the interviewers have to have in order to be an US officials presenting our US in HCM. I am saying the

preson who interviews my future wife should be ashame of himself. My point is if you can't identify which couples are real and which couples are fake, please don't take the jobs. If you do take the jobs, please make the right calls.

Now: This year, so much going on at my work + bad economic. I don't intend to take vacation this year. But now, I must take it.

I feel that I need to go back to HCM and try to make my case. (I am not a young man anymore. I know what I want for my life.

All I want is to sponsor Han coming to the US so we could start our family together. A very simple wish/dream isn't it?)

Sorry if this message is too messy. I am writing this message with whatever I have in minds. I just want the interviewer knows

I will keep you guys post about my journey...(btw, they ask me to submit a letter telling them how I met Han...How I proposal...

the whole nine yards Plus the names / addresses / birthdates of all of my relatives in US.

Give them what they ask for and hope for the best. Hopefully with any luck sh will get her pink slip when she turns in requested documents. Make sure that you get it notarized before you send it so that it is a legal affidavit.

Best of luck

4432.gif

4977653_bodyshot_300x400.gif4980295_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

What did they ask you for exactly? Sounds like you have an opportunity to submit more evidence.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it will help her getting a visa if you accompany her and on top of that, your presence will give much emotional support for your fiance. Hopefully everything works out for you so that you and your fiance will come back to the states together.

07/03/2008: I-129f sent via USPS

07/07/2008: I-129f received at CSC

07/22/2008: NOA-1 issued

11/11/2008: Touched

11/14/2008: Touched

11/14/2008: NOA-2 Approved

11/20/2008: NVC Received

11/21/2008: NVC Approved and sent to Embassy

11/24/2008: Embassy Received

12/15:2008: Medical Exam

01/22/2009: Interview - K-1 Visa Approved

01/28/2009: Visa Received

03/01/2009: POE (San Francisco, CA)

04/18/2009: Court Marriage (Chicago, IL)

05/13/2009: AOS Package sent via USPS

Timeline

keep trying keep your head up they pass you one way or another get them what they want they are very hard they give more visa then any other consulte stay strong good luck

TimeLine

Consulate : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-30

NVC Received : 2007-11-05

NVC Left : 2007-11-06

Consulate Received : 2007-11-09

Packet 3 Received : 2007-11-17

Packet 3 Sent : 2007-11-23

Packet 4 Received : 2007-12-16

Medical Taken : 2008-01-03

Medical Passed : 2008-01-04

Interview Date : 2008-01-11

Interview Passed : 2008-01-11

Visa Issue : January 18th 2008

USA ENTRY : January 23rd 2008

POE Entry : Seattle Washington

Wedding : February 9th 2008

Social Security Card Received: February 19th 2008

Civil Surgeon I693 signed : April 14th Vaccinations Complete.

AOS: Sent on April 15th 2008 USPS Confirmed . April 17th 4:56 Am

AOS: Hard Copy Received NOA1 April 22nd all 3 arrived same day.

Biometrics : Received Appointment Letter Today April 27th = May 23rd 2008 10 am appointment

Transfered CSC June 4th

EAD: Approved June 13th 2008

EAD: Recieved Card June 18th 2008

AP: Approved June 13th 2008

AP: Received June 18th 2008

AOS:touched :Card ordered July 26th

Approval: AOS : Aug 4th

Green Card :Received : Aug 5th with Welcome Letter . 2 years Dated July 26th

Thank You USCIS

Thank You Visa Journey...........................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Give them the evidence that is asked for and more. HCMC is very tough because of all the visa fraud. You going and telling them (if you can get in and talk) that you really, really, love you fiance doesn't make a difference.

Do the work, give them all the information required, have it notarized. There is no right for us as US Citizens to have our foreign finaces here with us. The fiance had to prove that the relationship is real and true.

Good luck and don't give up. Remember the big picture in all of this: pink slip.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline
Give them the evidence that is asked for and more. HCMC is very tough because of all the visa fraud. You going and telling them (if you can get in and talk) that you really, really, love you fiance doesn't make a difference.

Do the work, give them all the information required, have it notarized. There is no right for us as US Citizens to have our foreign finaces here with us. The fiance had to prove that the relationship is real and true.

Good luck and don't give up. Remember the big picture in all of this: pink slip.

Rarely does notarizing come up with anything but the I-134.

As US Citizens we have a right to petition (ask) that our spouse or fiance be granted a visa but our loved ones definitely do not have a right to a visa. If they did, it would be a petition and application process. It would just be a "registration".

Usually, when bona fides are questioned, it is of both parties or of the foreigner, so the issue usually isn't whether the USC loves their foreign fiance and need not be a question of "love" at all. Love is not a requirement in evaluating bona fides.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Not to be combative, but HCMC can and does ask for evidence items to be notarized. It happened in our case.

If the information being submitted is from another person who is not a party to the process (petitioner, benificiary) then confirmation of the author's identity may be needed. And getting a document notarized in the States is cheap and easy.

As US Citizens we have a right to petition (ask) that our spouse or fiance be granted a visa but our loved ones definitely do not have a right to a visa. If they did, it would be a petition and application process. It would just be a "registration".

Usually, when bona fides are questioned, it is of both parties or of the foreigner, so the issue usually isn't whether the USC loves their foreign fiance and need not be a question of "love" at all. Love is not a requirement in evaluating bona fides.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Rarely is evidence signed by a third party needed but yes that would be one of the rare cases in which a Notary could be of assistance. We have no reason to conclude any such evidence has been requested or will be submitted in this case. It is extremely rare for a Consular Officer to request an "affidavit" from a third party other than and I-134 from a co-sponsor which obviously would be notarized.

I've asked the OP what was requested. He hasn't answered. This concerns me. No need for us to speculate on what he should provide if he won't tell us what they asked for.

Not to be combative, but HCMC can and does ask for evidence items to be notarized. It happened in our case.

If the information being submitted is from another person who is not a party to the process (petitioner, benificiary) then confirmation of the author's identity may be needed. And getting a document notarized in the States is cheap and easy.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.