sereia

mmmmmonday!

58 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well its not Monday here yet but it will be soon and it is somewhere else in the US or where ever you people are! :innocent:

I really just wanted to start the daily thread to show anyone who cares I've changed my user name. :) Time to start fresh! :luv:

This weekend was good. A distraction from my personal issues and had a good time cooking, shopping, going to the zoo, and spending time with family. Its back to reality now though!!! Happy Monday! I hope you all have a good week!

:devil:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I was wondering who started the thread when I saw the name. Nice pick for a name! I have the book "A thousand and one nights" in english and arabic as I am asuming that is where you got the name. Correct me if I'm wrong, lol.

My weekend was nice. My grandfather just arrived this evening with my dad and will stay through to Thanksgiving which is nice. I spent the whole weekend getting the house ready for his visit.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

My weekend WAS going good...only an hour until I get to go home after a week of being a live in nanny...then I find out the parent's plane is nearly TWO HOURS LATE :crying::crying: so now not sure if I will get to go home tonight or will have to wait until morning. :unsure::unsure: I wanna see my dh!!!! :protest: Oh well, on the bright side, I'll get a nice check when they get here. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline

Love the new name and the positive energy I always feel from you! (F)

Its Monday officially now in AZ. My weekend was a blur. Getting ready 4 my MIL coming next Saturday. Getting her room ready and cleaning house! Ahh! We also picked up a beautiful pre-lit tree at Costco today. No thanks to real ones here in AZ as I had that experience our first year here, WAY to dry and I have no patience for babysitting a real one now with twins! :lol:

Wishing you all a fast and fun week full of good news.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

have a nice blessed Monday all

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Good Morning! I hope everyone has a great day. Jen - love the new name. Annie - I love Costco and Sams! Was at Costco yesterday and found some awesome stuff. I'm having a major issue - carpal tunnel in my wrist brought on from the pregnancy. Can you believe it???? I'm suffering big time. Need to go buy a wrist brace. Dangit!

Well lots of love to you all. Peace out!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Staashi...I had that with my son Logan who is now almost 9. It killed me at night when I would try and sleep. Felt like i had worms crawling under my skin. Good luck with the brace I hope it helps you.

My weekend was a blur. I missed my husband so badly when he was working. He put in 24 hours this weekend. He also has an interview at Walmart I think tomorrow. I am not sure if it is permanent or seasonal.

Take care everybody!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

staashi, I had it soooo bad in both my wrists and blow drying my hair was sooo painful. The brace didnt even help. I remember going to pick up a pen at my desk at work and i couldnt grasp it to write, ahhh lol...the crazy memories of being preggo!!!

annie, my friend raves about her prelit tree. I would soo go buy one except the one we bought last year is beautiful so I suppose we wil do it the ol fashion way and hang our lights ourself. We will put up our tree the day after thanksgiving. My twin sis will be in town cuz it is also our 24th bday that day.

Zaid is sooo sooo sick. Cried and whined all night long, even in his sleep, which lets me know he really isnt feeling well. His eyes look better but his sinuses are so stuffed and he has a bad cough. He wouldnt go in his bed last night, so he slept snuggled next to mommy while sofyan camped out on the couch. Im off work today so thankfuly I can give him lots of TLC..

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We had a great weekend. Tasha I can relate to missing hubby. I can't wait till he finally lands a normal m-f job because I miss our fun weekends together! :crying:

I had a blast with the kids. You have not lived until you've driven 5 tweens to the movies and back. Dropped them off to Nick and Nora's whatever and took my 11 yr old to dinner and some pre-Christmas shopping then we looked at the puppies (we love doing that :blush: ). The whole way there and back the girls kept either singing whatever song was on the radio or texting each other and giggling.

One girl though at one point said, "well ALL my boyfriends have had blonde hair and brown eyes". I was like, "whoa...how OLD are you?" to which she replied, "12 1/2!" (gotta love that 1/2!! :lol: ) so I asked, "well how many boyfriends have you had?" and she answered "so far 6!".

:blink::blink::blink:

good times. good times.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning mena! i have to take my son for a job today, keeping fingers crossed!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning everyone!

Yeah, getting close, Jax! :star:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.