notime4haterz

VSC NO approvals and NO touches for the week of November 17th

57 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I called immergations last week to find out has any thing happend on my case and how mush longer .. his reply was well with draw your k-3 visa and have him come on a visa waver then ajust his states.. only thing you will loss is your 455 dollars !! or get medical saying you have a hard ship.. :o:bonk: well it all sound sooooo good but visa faud is not my ame!!

so i will waite but he did say that vsc is working on march as of right now and it could take 6 to nine months more !! being lonly and miss my new husband drive s me crazy but i will waite cause he is the best and i love him so mush!!

ok think i am getting this a little blonde

new here trying to get around this and stomblei!!!

Tried to in sert hubby and me photos but always says to big !

just joined last week intersted to hear others stories and time lines filed aug and sept hubbie coming from australia!

Been so long since i have seen him ! So any form AU need to know dose my hubbie need to go to sidney to get interview! He is in melbourne!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:o I cant believe they told you that! omg.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

so, we finally have evidence of life at VSC. There was one approval for vj member bigchez on Nov 15 (a jan filer!!!) and robbyrob just received an RFE...evidence that life still exists in the spousal visa department at VSC. I wonder how long us March filers have to go now!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
so, we finally have evidence of life at VSC. There was one approval for vj member bigchez on Nov 15 (a jan filer!!!) and robbyrob just received an RFE...evidence that life still exists in the spousal visa department at VSC. I wonder how long us March filers have to go now!

That is SO WRONG...now, after all this time they ask for evidence????

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yes folks, there is life at VSC. I just received an RFE for marriage cert. I am going to get a few affidavits one from her parents and my parents and my friends and also getting the church marriage cert notarized. All this will take some time. I don't know when this will all get done, its like one after the other obstacles in the road. In order to get the civil cert I'll have to make a trip to india and at present I can't. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks btw its for the I-130

Hang in there everyone those with march and earlier noa1 are up. goodluck

Edited by robbyrob

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well, today is the 180th day of my I-130. I have 15 more days to 180 days countdown for K3...

I have 9 letters ready to be sent to Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugee and Border Security.

Will be sending them out tonight - lol

K-3 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Islamabad, Pakistan

Married - 03/21/2008

I-129F

05-27-2008 - I-129F sent to Vermont

12-02-2008 – I-129 Approved

12-06-2008 - NOA2 received

NVC Journey

I-129F

12-05-2008 - NVC Received

12-05-2008 - NVC Case No. Issued

12-08-2008 - 129F left for USEM (Confirmed via DHL Tracking)

USEM Journey

I-129F

12-13-2008 - Received by USEM

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Received via E-Mail

12-23-2008 - P3.5 Responded (Sent Back via AMEX)

12-29-2008 - P3.5 Received by USEM

01-07-2009 - P4 Received

01-26-2009 - Interview Date

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Did Robbyrob say what they asked for in his RFE??

Timeline

yeah...robbyrob posted in the CR1 forum. check it out.

Timeline

Thanks, CJ. Oh #######. Robbyrob's got a real issue on his hands. He got the church marriage certificate but did not send USCIS the civil certificate. It sounds like from his post and the responses that he didn't bring one back. I know USCIS is gonna want that to approve the petition, I sent both the church and marriage certificate, plus my wife and I traveled to Minsk (Belarus Capital) to have the apostille affixed to the certificate so it would be recognized internationally. Man, I feel for him.

yeah...robbyrob posted in the CR1 forum. check it out.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

yes, I wanted to ask about that. but didnt see anyone else mentioning any apostile yet, so I thought is not a big deal. I know that when we got married here, my husband needed all his pappers with an apostile to be recognized for marriage here. but then our marriage certificate, and my birthcertificate, they r in romanian, english and french, so didnt need translation, so we only sent copies without apostile. you guys have appostiles on yr papers? and as for submitting church certificate without civil one, I dont think USCIS will be happy with that. I'd say have yrs in the first Fedex ship from India, otherwise u might have waited all this time in vain. church certificate works for church, wont work for USCIS. and also id advice to get affidavits from people who wouldnt have anything to gain from saying one thing or another. if is family, is clear family will say is bonafide marriage by default. we took affidavits from my husband's boss and co-worker, and from my room-mate I had at the time he visited here first times. I dont know, I might be wrong, but is how we thought. that should have affidavits from people who wouldnt lie for us because they are family or close friends, to be moe credible. anyways, good luck to us all.

PS. any reply concerning the apostile will be deeply apreciated. also if u know from experience if papers that we have to send in future packages need apostile

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I just updated the spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=3

Look at the recent approvals in green compared with the NOA1's. You can see there at 7 months.

just something interesting.

Timeline

The I-130 instructions do not specify that the marriage certificate needs an apostille if the marriage occurred in a foreign country. However, in my case, because my wife (a Belarussian) married a foreign national (me), the Office of Matrimonial Services in Minsk automatically issues an apostille with the marriage certificate. I have no idea what USCIS' position is about apostilles, but I do know that a document certfied with an apostille is considered acceptable for legal use in all countries that have signed the Hague convention (including the US).

yes, I wanted to ask about that. but didnt see anyone else mentioning any apostile yet, so I thought is not a big deal. I know that when we got married here, my husband needed all his pappers with an apostile to be recognized for marriage here. but then our marriage certificate, and my birthcertificate, they r in romanian, english and french, so didnt need translation, so we only sent copies without apostile. you guys have appostiles on yr papers? and as for submitting church certificate without civil one, I dont think USCIS will be happy with that. I'd say have yrs in the first Fedex ship from India, otherwise u might have waited all this time in vain. church certificate works for church, wont work for USCIS. and also id advice to get affidavits from people who wouldnt have anything to gain from saying one thing or another. if is family, is clear family will say is bonafide marriage by default. we took affidavits from my husband's boss and co-worker, and from my room-mate I had at the time he visited here first times. I dont know, I might be wrong, but is how we thought. that should have affidavits from people who wouldnt lie for us because they are family or close friends, to be moe credible. anyways, good luck to us all.

PS. any reply concerning the apostile will be deeply apreciated. also if u know from experience if papers that we have to send in future packages need apostile

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
The I-130 instructions do not specify that the marriage certificate needs an apostille if the marriage occurred in a foreign country. However, in my case, because my wife (a Belarussian) married a foreign national (me), the Office of Matrimonial Services in Minsk automatically issues an apostille with the marriage certificate. I have no idea what USCIS' position is about apostilles, but I do know that a document certfied with an apostille is considered acceptable for legal use in all countries that have signed the Hague convention (including the US).

Question, can the apostille seal be obtained without me being present? Also the rfe states in bold to have 2 affidavits 1 from either side of the parents. And if they are deceased then to have from other family and friends. So I've asked my father in law to send one from his side and I will have my father do same here. Also I have dhl the marriage cert from chruch to have notarized, but now hearing this apostille seal can I get they get that on the marriage cert from india without me being present? Thanks everyone for the kind words, I should of been more keen on this marriage cert thing, stupid me.

Timeline
damn, i hope they dont approve mine, i enjoy buying a $1500 r/t plane ticket every 2 1/2 months, supporting 2 households, 22 hour flight one way and having my wife so far away i cant touch her.....and listening to her cooking awesome thai food on the phone when i call, and catching the drool in my little cup.....thinking of how good it tastes. Oh, how I will remember these days when at last they force me to accept the visa and have to bring her here to the states. I'll miss this little drool cup of mine, cause I know she'll take it from me...hmmm, i'll miss these good time of sleeping alone in the bed every night. I have it all to myself now, I'll have to share it.......hooooh hummmm. I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime....................

very nicely put! :thumbs:

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

Robbyrob if the rules are the same in your wife's home country as they were in mine, she should be able to get it without you being present. She is the national of that country, and a principal party to the marriage - in fact, I think she would likely be the only person they would release it to. When Natsha and I went to the Minsk matrimonial office, I just basically went to be with my wife. My presence at the office was unnecessary, and she was the person they physically issued the document to. They asked for her identification, and they basically trated me like I wasn't even there.

Good luck man. Pullin for ya.

CJ-G

Question, can the apostille seal be obtained without me being present? Also the rfe states in bold to have 2 affidavits 1 from either side of the parents. And if they are deceased then to have from other family and friends. So I've asked my father in law to send one from his side and I will have my father do same here. Also I have dhl the marriage cert from chruch to have notarized, but now hearing this apostille seal can I get they get that on the marriage cert from india without me being present? Thanks everyone for the kind words, I should of been more keen on this marriage cert thing, stupid me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.