Brad and Vika

NOA2 Received - Hurrah!!!

13 posts in this topic

Received our NOA2 yesterday. No touches, and the USCIS system still says received and pending. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

WOW CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!

AOS

06-15-09..... Sent AOS Package

06-25-09..... Recieved NOA AOS EAD AP

06-29-09..... Recieved Biometrics appointment for July 21

07-10-09..... Case transfered to California

08-05-09..... AOS Card production ordered

08-06-09..... AP approval sent

08-06-09..... EAD Card production ordered

08-11-09..... Got my GREENCARD

08-13-09..... Got my EAD card and AP

WOW CONGRATS! I am so happy for you!

Thanks - we are both ecstatic!!! It felt like forever, and we were planning to wait the full six months.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Hey, Brad and Vika!

My congrats! I was just peeking on the VSC side of the Igor's list fence :) (out of curiosity) and saw your guys' name at the top of the list!

Very happy for you!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

Hey, Brad and Vika!

My congrats! I was just peeking on the VSC side of the Igor's list fence :) (out of curiosity) and saw your guys' name at the top of the list!

Very happy for you!

Cheers!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Received our NOA2 yesterday. No touches, and the USCIS system still says received and pending. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well, they did and are still doing the same thing to us, but at least you know you are approved.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well, they did and are still doing the same thing to us, but at least you know you are approved.

Yeah - I thought they wanded the file every time it was worked on or moved. You would think that approval would show on the system days before a snail mail delivery. What's up with that?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Brad,

I read your post about airline tickets before this one. If you have the NOA2, then you might find you can schedule an appointment in November or early December. When we got the NOA2 three years ago the NVC worked very quickly. The entire file went from the CSC to NVC and on to Kyiv in just about a week. So, when you get the notice from NVC, plan on writing the embassy in Kyiv about her appointment. You might be able to get it all completed before our Christmas. That could significantly change your plans. Although, you might just want to fly there for Orthodox5 Christmas and let her spend a last Christmas with the family for a while, then fly to America for a new beginning.

Congratulations. Your timeline is almost identical to our, just three years later. I remember how excited we both were, so I know you have some great times coming. Next Monday, the 17th it will be three years that Lena has been here.

Congratulations! :dance:

Hope your onwards visa journey will be smooth and hassle free.

Best wishes for your future together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Brad,

I read your post about airline tickets before this one. If you have the NOA2, then you might find you can schedule an appointment in November or early December. When we got the NOA2 three years ago the NVC worked very quickly. The entire file went from the CSC to NVC and on to Kyiv in just about a week. So, when you get the notice from NVC, plan on writing the embassy in Kyiv about her appointment. You might be able to get it all completed before our Christmas. That could significantly change your plans. Although, you might just want to fly there for Orthodox5 Christmas and let her spend a last Christmas with the family for a while, then fly to America for a new beginning.

Congratulations. Your timeline is almost identical to our, just three years later. I remember how excited we both were, so I know you have some great times coming. Next Monday, the 17th it will be three years that Lena has been here.

I was hoping to work the interview into my already-laid plans, but it looks like that is an outside bet at best. Viktoria says that she is ready to leave "fast or slow" depending on what works out. We are both eager to get to some semblance of a normal life, and I congratulate you as well - three happy years is a great accomplishment!

Congratulations! :dance:

Hope your onwards visa journey will be smooth and hassle free.

Best wishes for your future together.

Thanks very much!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congrats and best wishes for the future. :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

CONGRATS!

ROC Journey:-

05.11.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.14.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

xx.xx.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.15.2012 -- NOA1 dated 05.15.2012

05.31.2012 -- Biometric notice date

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.23.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

01.28.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.