MENA FAMILY!!! The interview seems so far

55 posts in this topic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
you know i never thought about that before Kat... not a bad idea can i have dual residancy? like a citizen here and residancy there?

Yes, but you'll want to wait until Reda has his US Citizenship and then you can make it possible...unless you wanted to give up his LPR status once he has it.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well I may be wrong, but from what I've read you cannot get a Spanish passport until you have proven Spanish residency for 10 years.

If you are interested, I would contact the Spanish embassy and/or an immigration lawyer for Spain to find out.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Well I may be wrong, but from what I've read you cannot get a Spanish passport until you have proven Spanish residency for 10 years.

If you are interested, I would contact the Spanish embassy and/or an immigration lawyer for Spain to find out.

Most definitely...I was thinking that they could expat themselves to Spain once her husband has his US citizenship, but not before. Then she'll have to meander through Spanish laws.

Good Times...yeah, good times. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Rajaa, I am so excited for you. The interview is so close and inshallah it will go great. As everyone has already said, your case looks good with your hubby already living in the west so that should reflect well on him. I can't wait to hear good news from your side. That will make Wednesday perfect for me :)

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
ok so now it seems like the next 3 days will be my longest!!!!!

Dear Rajaa I'm waiting for the good news, tomorrow is the 9 and than 10 and :dance: everything inshallah will be good, I'm so happy for you

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.