Tuesday

46 posts in this topic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday :energy: Happy Veterans Day Charles. Hope everyone has a great day. Im about to go to work!

me too, i just got done scraping the ICE off my windows! maybe one day i can park my car in the garage whenever we get all the junk out ( but we need all that junk :unsure: )

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning!!! I wake up at 5 am take my friend to the airport back to Alaska she is in the Army :cry: now getting ready to work , oh god I want to sleep,

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Uhhhhhh! Why does it take 1 hour for my son to haul his butt outta bed? Teenagers! He's gonna be the death of me.

Not much going around here today......all work and no play! Have a great one everybody!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG, Kelly, what a little splasher you've got there! Zaid is so cute in his tub!

Tilly, I hear ya, I'm in shorts and tank too w/ my robe & sandals - at least for now, gotta get dressed for work before long.

Happy Veterans Day everyone... I've got a slow day at work, so I think I'll start cleaning and prepare for my office move (next door), then I have a fundraiser to attend tonight. Pink Toolbelt Bash!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Maureen - I'm doing good today...much better than yesterday. I have a mountain of ironing to do and not one iota of desire to do it. :o:ranting:

Kelly - I saw Zaid in the tub - I love that he's such a happy, happy baby!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

pink toolbelt bash? I'm sooo there!!! :dance::dance:

I think I've sneezed about 23 times so far today so I guess I have a cold. It all makes sense now why I've been so tired the past two days. Guess I was trying to fight it off.

Flew into work today! Gotta love workin' on a holiday!!! We get the day after thanksgiving off instead of Veteran's day and I like it better. Wish I could go to Black Friday with hubby but I have the kids this Thanksgiving so I'll have to wait till next year since I always like to get in line at around 2am to beat the crowds. I dropped my youngest off at my sister's this morning and OMG they're making a turkey dinner and the whole house smells like Thanksgiving!!! :star:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Veterans Day and my library is open :crying:

City of Chicago libraries are closed (I believe) but not the burbs where I work :bonk:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone.

No big news here. Sounds like it's still raining, have a big day of training ahead. Counting down till Friday comes.

Anyone hear from HLM yet?

Happy Vets Day!! And THANK YOU!!

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.