CJ Vasani

VSC Approvals / Touches - Week of Nov 10

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Keep the faith, brother. Both for your Mrs., and for the day job. For the record, I'm an economist down here in FL. I appreciate what it is you're going through. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride on steroids. You're due for a karma dividend.

CJ-G

CJ-G - Thanks for the support. I really had it today, but in hindsight, she WAS clueless like Lee L mentioned here. I had to tell her that your website says you are processing Feb 26, 2008, and she was like, "oh yeah, let me check the latest dates." I guess I hadn't any good news for a while and lost my senses in frustration. Between the market turmoil, daily volatility, recent layoff announcement (I work on Wall Street...yes, please feel sorry for me...I am at the bottom of a very weak chain) and this horrifyingly tortuous journey, I am left with nothing but my dearest Henieken for now ;-) I am not a 'shot' kinda guy, but I do love my beer. ;-) I will drink 10 gallons of it when I get the approval. For now, a bottle or two calms me down just right!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:crying: Yes, guys! This is very sad. Me and my husband believe no one can help us. We simply don't feel like calling congressman, senator, whoever, anymore... No one has helped us! This is destroying our lives... We're now stressed, sick (physically sick) and broke. I keep trusting God that everything is under His control, but it really really hurts. Those guys at VSC could at least give us the correct information about what is really going on. But not even that is done. I know there are many many people in the world in a situation worst than ours, but nobody deserves this wait and the treatment they give us.

I confess I'm scared about the future. I love my husband a lot and I know he loves me the same way. But I'm very scared that things between us change because of this loooooooong wait. After 8 months living apart, our lives became distant, I mean, very few things in common besides the strong feeling we have for each other and the dream about a future we have no idea when is going to happen. We are hoping his visit now on Thanksgiving helps us to renew our strength. So we can wait for a couple more months a little bit less sad... :crying:

I wish that we all could be approved by the end of this month. :unsure:

Monica, I feel like I can copy your whole post and I would be talking about me!

Don't worry, things will be fine. If you can survive this than your love is stronger than everything and will survive forever! I know...a couple months ago me and my husband were fighting on the phone almost everyday. Then when I went to see him and spent the vacation with him in October, it was like we were in heaven...nothing could bother us. We were so happy. So just count the days till your visit...at least that is something you can be sure will happen, and try to forget the rest for awhile.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

My friend, they are VERY VERY good at lying, so don't take it personally! ;-)

We were told we are assigned to an agent, and that we should get approved in a few days, but do you think I believe that BS?? Hello no, after 9 months of this, you grow a VERY thick skin! Sooner or later it will come, but when we least expect it, so we can as well stop expecting it!

I had the most disappointing call of this entire journey just now...I am so f'ing depressed and pissed at the same time. I called VSC because I can't fathom what's taking them so long adjudicate my applications. The officer who answered told me that they are still processing November 2007 applications and I will just have to wait. I went on to explain that I've already contacted my congressman and he assured me that someone has been looking at my files. She said, "Well, I really can't tell you that, but you can call your congressman again to file an expedite." According to her, NO ONE has looked my files and it is waiting on a shelf to be looked at...this is SOOOO frustrating....don't even know who and what to f'ing believe any more. If I don't hear something soon, I am gonna my congressman's aide a piece of my mind for lying.

Please make me believe that I can be with my wife by Jan....this is getting out of control!

I hear you. People get paid a lot from our taxes lie, people who get paid low also lie. It's just unbelievably frtustrating. Especially when they say one thing and back out the next minute.

Because of their drama, I'm missing my wife and four marriages next month.

Unbelievable.

Tell you what...I have an e-mail from my congressman's office stating that my applications are being looked at by an officer. If I don't hear something soon, I am sure I'll make them pay. I appreciate their efforts, but lying....I will not tolerate.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:crying: Yes, guys! This is very sad. Me and my husband believe no one can help us. We simply don't feel like calling congressman, senator, whoever, anymore... No one has helped us! This is destroying our lives... We're now stressed, sick (physically sick) and broke. I keep trusting God that everything is under His control, but it really really hurts. Those guys at VSC could at least give us the correct information about what is really going on. But not even that is done. I know there are many many people in the world in a situation worst than ours, but nobody deserves this wait and the treatment they give us.

I confess I'm scared about the future. I love my husband a lot and I know he loves me the same way. But I'm very scared that things between us change because of this loooooooong wait. After 8 months living apart, our lives became distant, I mean, very few things in common besides the strong feeling we have for each other and the dream about a future we have no idea when is going to happen. We are hoping his visit now on Thanksgiving helps us to renew our strength. So we can wait for a couple more months a little bit less sad... :crying:

Don't worry, things will be fine. If you can survive this than your love is stronger than everything and will survive forever! I know...a couple months ago me and my husband were fighting on the phone almost everyday. Then when I went to see him and spent the vacation with him in October, it was like we were in heaven...nothing could bother us. We were so happy. So just count the days till your visit...at least that is something you can be sure will happen, and try to forget the rest for awhile.

I know, I'm trying to stop thinking (and worrying) about the future and enjoy today. At least he is coming to visit, right?! Well, thanks for the support! Let's see what is gonna happen at VSC this next 2 months... We can never lose our hope completely!

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I know, I'm trying to stop thinking (and worrying) about the future and enjoy today. At least he is coming to visit, right?! Well, thanks for the support! Let's see what is gonna happen at VSC this next 2 months... We can never lose our hope completely!

Ahhhhh Monica!!!! Hang in there!!!! Don`t give up...It`s really sad our situation, 7 months waiting that approval, but Im sure sooner we will get iy!!!

Be strong.

Jessica

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
it's pretty sad....no approvals at all this week!

CJ, just today when I saw the thread, cause you put "this HAS to be the week"...I thought to myself, "Damnit, this HAS NOT been the week"...

Honestly, at least I can read everyone's angry posts and feel better, cause we're all in the same unmoving boat together...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CJ, just today when I saw the thread, cause you put "this HAS to be the week"...I thought to myself, "Damnit, this HAS NOT been the week"...

Honestly, at least I can read everyone's angry posts and feel better, cause we're all in the same unmoving boat together...

Yep, no approvals whatsoever. My feeling is that even if there were, they're not seen online so the snail mail could show up next week. To me, that is pretty remote from reality. This certainly is an unmoving boat!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Yeah, it sucks. Starting to worry that everything is going to grind to a halt with the holidays coming. Goverment people don't like working, and they like it even less during the holiday season.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Yeah, it sucks. Starting to worry that everything is going to grind to a halt with the holidays coming. Goverment people don't like working, and they like it even less during the holiday season.

Quite frankly, what's the last time they worked with their full dedication, whether a holiday(s) or not?! We all know the answer to that.

I don't know how much anyone would agree, but in the future forum with similar naming convention as this, for November 30, we are bound to have many good news.

P.S. It's just my feeling. No one told me anything.

Edited by DesiMan

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
I'm telling you...we should make a "NO touches/NO approvals" thread...it will be hopping!

LOOOOL

Well I'm anxious for you March filers to get approvals, because then I know mine will be coming next!

I did notice last week that lots of people got their I-130's approved and they only had like 2 months waiting time... Have you noticed? What? Did they spend the last month working on expedites only???

:rofl: yeah!! next thread need to be like that

Working in expedite only? I don't think so because I'm waiting for my expedite allready 4 weeks

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

This situation is very sad and the worst part is that the outsiders do not understand us i'm sick and tired when people tell me be patient. come onnnnnn is almost impossible to be patient when you need to see the eyes of your beloved and feel his breath close to your lips :( and your hands feel empty as they are not holding your spouse hands

080826-_EDSXyUxFY7L.jpg

Feliz con mi amor...

Ni la distancia ni el tiempo podran separar dos vidas determinadas a estar unidas...

Neither time nor distance can separate two lives that are destined to become one..

USCIS- VERMONT OFFICE

I-130 NOA 1 03/05/08

I-129f NOA 1 06/12/08

I-130 NOA2 12/14/08

I-129f NOA2 12/14/08

NVC

12/18/2008 Assigned Case number

12/22/2008 DS3032 and AOS bill generated

12/26/2008 Received INN by mail

12/26/2008 paid AOS bill

12/27/2008 sent DS3032 and I-864 package

12/29/2008 DS3032 choice of agent confirmation

12/29/2008 paid DS230

01/03/2009 sent DS230 package

01/07/2009 Complete Affidavit review and acceptance

01/12/2009 Case complete

04/13/2009 interview (approved)

K3 @ Embassy

sent to US embassy at SDO 12/19/08

received 12/23/08

interview date 04/22/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

we're in the "que" guys!!!!! the congressman responded after I wrote AGAIN, after talking to uscis and pushed for the update review thingy lol

Its coming, and i almost cried when i got the letter today. pittiful eh? heh

Lisa

There was an approval this week at VSC check out my Dust Collectors thread. I always told you to watch it but you never acknowledged my existance for some reason. :unsure:

Mahitab

You are hereby acknowledged Mahitab! I always acknowledge ya ;)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

we're in the "que" guys!!!!! the congressman responded after I wrote AGAIN, after talking to uscis and pushed for the update review thingy lol

Its coming, and i almost cried when i got the letter today. pittiful eh? heh

Lisa

There was an approval this week at VSC check out my Dust Collectors thread. I always told you to watch it but you never acknowledged my existance for some reason. :unsure:

Mahitab

You are hereby acknowledged Mahitab! I always acknowledge ya ;)

This is good news. I was told I was in the queue by my congressman and 11 days later, I received my approval! Hang in there!!

I-130 Journey

03/12/2008 I-130 Sent

03/17/2008 NOA1

05/07/2008, 05/08/2008 Touched

10/31/2008 Approved!!

NVC Journey

11/07/2008 I-130 Received; Case Number Assigned

11/12/2008 AOS Fee Bill Generated/DS3032 mailed

11/12/2008 Emailed DS3032 11/13/2008 Mailed DS3032 Hardcopy

11/15/2008 AOS Fee Bill Received in Mail (IIN Received in the mail)

11/17/2008 Paid AOS Fee Online

11/17/2008 DS3032 Accepted

11/18/2008 AOS Fee shows as Paid; Mailed AOS Packet overnight

11/18/2008 IV Fee Available, IV Fee Paid Online

11/20/2008 Mailed DS230 Packet Overnight, AOS Entered into the system (False RFE Message) Rec 11/21

11/24/2008 IV Bill hardcopy received (not needed since I paid online)

11/26/2008 NVC Case Complete 19 days!!

12/23/2008 CR1Visa In Hand

12/24/2008 POE San Juan

US Entry

01/09/2009 Welcome Letter/Card Processing ordered

01/15/2009 Green Card Received, 01/14/2009 SS Card Received

Removal of Conditions

10/16/2010 I751 Sent

10/25/2010 NOA Received NOA Date 10/19/2010

01/12/2011 Biometrics (Biometrics letter date 12/15/2010)

03/03/2011 Approved - Card Production Ordered

03/10/2011 GC Received

US Citizenship

10/13/2011 N400 Sent

10/18/2011 NOA 10/19/2011 Check Cashed

04/17/2012 Email bio letter sent (received 4/19/12)

04/24/2012 Early Bio due to travel plans (bio date orig 5/11/12)

04/30/2012 Interview letter received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.