bunnyEars

processing the I-129f

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow thanks guys!!

i knew it iread it before in some sort of forms that i print out before.

my fiance is just very particular to details.

now we can go ahed and pass our appliction tomorrow.

thank you so much!!

i know this is just a start!!

hope you will never stop helping people like us who dont have any idea about how this visa works.

GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Actually you should make the check payable to U S Department of Homeland Security - as always the devil is in the detail. :)

Good luck with your journey.

I'm sure it will be fine either way but from the I-129F instructions...

Pay by check or money order in the exact amount. Makethe check or money order payable to the Department of Homeland Security.

So, bite me.

Oh, Noooo.... The last thing we did last night before we mailed out our package is go to the USCIS website and make sure that the fee for filing K1 is $455. Then we made the check payable to "U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services," because it says on the website that "Fees should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services." We should have referred to the I-129F instruction again.... I hope that we are going to be okay....

No worries. They'll accept a check made out as you did. USCIS is part of Dept. of Homeland Security.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Actually you should make the check payable to U S Department of Homeland Security - as always the devil is in the detail. :)

Good luck with your journey.

I'm sure it will be fine either way but from the I-129F instructions...

Pay by check or money order in the exact amount. Makethe check or money order payable to the Department of Homeland Security.

So, bite me.

Lifted directly from the USCIS site - actually from the instructions for form I-129F expires 01/31/2010 : "Make the check or money order payable to U.S Department of Homeland Security" - they themselves have bolded that part to make it stand out.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-129Finstr.pdf

Page 5 bottom right hand side under the title block " What is the filing fee" point 2

What is with the "bite me" remark? I am simply providing information as I understand it. I was under the impression you are a fierce advocat of attention to detail.

Maybe he's kinky and wants you to sink your teeth in his #######.

Edited by william_wallace
beach_1_001.jpg

What is with the "bite me" remark? I am simply providing information as I understand it. I was under the impression you are a fierce advocat of attention to detail.

Maybe he's kinky and wants you to sink your teeth in his #######.

:rofl: and thank you, with the fella having left today and the ensuing self-pity wallow, I needed a burst of laughter :)

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

lol@ WilliamWallace... had to laugh when i read your response -

I just didnt get the need for the remark - but my usual reply to such a remark use to be "thanks for the invite but I need my rabies shot first"

Edited by truffles

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi this is phoebe from the philippines

need some help. please

me and my fiance is starting to accomplish our I-129F today.

we have some questions here so were hoping that someone can help us.

with the passport type photo.

i sent my photo to my fiance and he told me that my photo is smaller than his photo.

is uscis is very particular to the size of my photo? alien fiance photo?

and how you made the payment for the processing fee of I-129F? the 455 dollars

we gonna do personal check. to whom we should address the check?

somebody can help us please.

thank you!!

Your check should be paid to as follows: U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Please do not abbretivate as the instructions are very clear about this.

I Just left the Philippines 10/31/08 with my Fiancee's photos. The following paragraph I copied from the I-129F Instructions regarding your question about the Passport Photo.

Give USCIS a passport-style color photograph of yourself and a passport-style color photograph of your fiancé(e), with both photos taken within 30 days of the date of filing this petition. The photos must have a white background, be glossy, un-retouched and not mounted. The dimension of the full frontal facial image of you and your fiancé(e) in separate photos should be about one inch from your chin to the top of your hair. Using a pencil or felt pen, lightly print the name (and Alien Registration Number, if known) on the back of each photograph.

qip3dmkzd14e.png

01/05/12 - Mailed I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions.

01/09/12 - Petiton arrived us VSC.

11/15/12 - Wife Received ten year PR Card.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
lol@ WilliamWallace... had to laugh when i read your response -

I just didnt get the need for the remark - but my usual reply to such a remark use to be "thanks for the invite but I need my rabies shot first"

Hes rude, he hates when ppl correct him. you can ignore him when he gets cranky like that :D

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.