Big Papa Zone

Shaz 'n' Daymo's Sad Arse X Factor Thread

559 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Yeah, MM, see you tomorrow night - I'm looking forward to seeing you too! :dance:

Edited by Damian P

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am on a mission to get us in ha ha

TODAYS UPDATE

Diana recovers for next X Factor?

pa.press.net

The X Factor's Diana Vickers is still waiting to learn if she if fit to sing on the next show.

The 17-year-old finalist - who missed competing in last week's round of the ITV1 talent show due to her illness - can barely speak and is "in agony" with laryngitis.

A spokesperson for The X Factor spokesperson said the day before the show: "Diana is still on antibiotics and is seeing the doctor this afternoon. We still don't know if she'll be fit to sing but it's looking good."

The X Factor's creative director Brian Friedman told the Sun: "I was with Diana in rehearsals on Wednesday.

Er, no. I have taste.

As you know I have my own talent.

"Her throat still hurts, she couldn't talk at full volume, she was having trouble swallowing -- but she wants to perform. Diana is going to go on stage no matter what this week."

Diana from Blackburn, Lancashire, visited a doctor in London's Harley Street on Thursday for a throat check. Last week a doctor warned her not to sing in the live show as she would risk permanent damage to her vocal chords.

Meanwhile, furious fans of Laura White plan to forward an online petition against her axing -- signed by more than 41,000 viewers -- to Ofcom with a demand the watchdog investigate the show's voting procedures.

But the programme's spokesperson said: "We would like to reiterate that there were absolutely no issues with the phone lines or the voting system during last week's show, they are subject to rigorous procedures and protocols."

OH DEAR!

What time does the madness finish tomorrow night, I will come down then.

WELL THERE IS THE PROGRAMME AND THEN THE RESULTS HA HA YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT LIKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LISTEN..................SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

I'm for Diana or JLS to win. Damian, she's not a Barbie doll. Barbie isn't that quirky and funky. And Barbie's hair is never that rats nest messy looking, except after a 3 year old owns her. Cheryl Cole is more of a Barbie.

Laura--no, she shouldn't come back. She was in the bottom two vote getters. Those 50,000 petition signers probably didn't bother voting. Even the infamous Daniel got more votes than Laura. The show just loves the controversy because it gives them lots of publicity.

Austin--can't remember him...there were two boys I couldn't remember their names because they just blended into the scenery for me. Kinda like "that other girl."

We must remember to watch tomorrow afternoon. And check the slingbox early to make sure it's working so we can call the friend if it isn't. It had gotten unplugged or something last week. It's time to skip the sob stories of drug addiction and Daniel losing his wife too. I probably can't join the comments until after the show because too much internet messes up the streaming video.

By the way, whatever happened to Leon? Is he a super-star yet?

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm for Diana or JLS to win. Damian, she's not a Barbie doll. Barbie isn't that quirky and funky. And Barbie's hair is never that rats nest messy looking, except after a 3 year old owns her. Cheryl Cole is more of a Barbie.

Laura--no, she shouldn't come back. She was in the bottom two vote getters. Those 50,000 petition signers probably didn't bother voting. Even the infamous Daniel got more votes than Laura. The show just loves the controversy because it gives them lots of publicity.

Austin--can't remember him...there were two boys I couldn't remember their names because they just blended into the scenery for me. Kinda like "that other girl."

We must remember to watch tomorrow afternoon. And check the slingbox early to make sure it's working so we can call the friend if it isn't. It had gotten unplugged or something last week. It's time to skip the sob stories of drug addiction and Daniel losing his wife too. I probably can't join the comments until after the show because too much internet messes up the streaming video.

I just watched Leon on Children in Need, he sang a pretty catchy song.

Timeline
I'm for Diana or JLS to win. Damian, she's not a Barbie doll.

You're quite right, Nich - she's more of a Twiggy. You remember Twiggy, right?

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Shaz just wondered if children in need had converted u into a Mcfly fan :rofl:

met on 29-5-2005

filed k1 25-07-2008

noa1 11-08-2008

touch 14-08-2008

touch 06-10-2008

touch 07-10-2008

visited 14 times since 2005

first visit august 19th 2005

10146.gif

.png

NOA2 16th DECEMBER!!!!!!!

Hi Shaz just wondered if children in need had converted u into a Mcfly fan :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO, I did not watch it, just made a donation and watched Harry Potter instead I forgot all about MCfly how could I have done that ha ha

So Donna are you all ready for tonight

This could be fun

I for one would love to know what the hell is going on with Diana's hair, has she never heard of conditioner

Of course Daniel would get more votes Damian would not stop voting for him

Austin was the short ####### very sharp featues, the other guy I think used to work in a holiday camp ha ha

I have a feeling that Leon will go the same way as Steve Brookstein or something like that and Shane Ward, but I could be wrong, to be honest I X Factor is just my guilty little secret and when it is done I dont keep up with what happens back to my life of Heavy Metal cant afford to lose my Rock cred ha ha

You better watch Nich it would not be the same without you and we will look forward to your insights

x

Timeline

The other lad was Scott Bruton, and he worked as a Blue Coat (and probably does again, now!). :lol:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

3 HOURS TO GO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the fun begin

I'm getting excited!!! :dance:

I just cant wait either

I am thinking of all the money I am gonna win from Mr D tonight another double or quits week yipeeeeeeee I gonna be rich hahahahahahah

:dance::dance: GO DANIEL GO DANEIL :dance::dance:

The other lad was Scott Bruton, and he worked as a Blue Coat (and probably does again, now!). :lol:

D remembers way too much about all the people and their backgrounds. He's the real X-Factor junkie here. Now why can't he figure out how to take money from Shaz?

Less than 2 hours now. I will just die if the slingbox is acting up. Guess I will have to blog comments on notepad and then paste into a post while waiting for results. Can't take up bandwidth while watching. Will be interesting to see what everybody else thinks.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

D remembers way too much about all the people and their backgrounds. He's the real X-Factor junkie here. Now why can't he figure out how to take money from Shaz?

Less than 2 hours now. I will just die if the slingbox is acting up. Guess I will have to blog comments on notepad and then paste into a post while waiting for results. Can't take up bandwidth while watching. Will be interesting to see what everybody else thinks.

Just over an hour now

I will keep your fingers crossed regarding your slingbox, if it does act up just come on here for an unbiased report of whats going on

I just want Rachel to go, but i feel that there might be a little bit of a back lash on Ruth tonight

we will have to see

Timeline

I know, Nich - it's shameful, but true. And I keep losing each week cuz Shazza's getting inside infor from her industry buddies, I'm sure of it.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.