inGODShands

I can't stand this anymore... I miss him, badly...

37 posts in this topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I miss him soooooooooooooo much! :crying: Time seems to be going by SOOOOO slowly without my habibi, and NOTHING seems to be happening lately at VSC. I'm miserable without him. :( Anyone have any kind of news about progress at VSC???

I can easily sympathize with your post--I'm having a really really really bad missing my man week this week---At times I feel like just screaming in frustration. but I'm 100% sure that if we can get through this-we'll be one of the strongest couples in the world LOL I know it's all worth it!

Kara

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My fiance & I ALWAYS say the same thing! :) I believe with ALL MY HEART, that if we make it through this, we can make it through ANYTHING! :) It's very hard to go through the separation because it hurts BADLY, BADLY, BADLY that we are apart, BUT... it'll ALLLLLLLLL be worth it for us in the end & I know one day we will look back at all of this and smile because we know that all of this is totally & completely worth it! I'm sorry you are feeling down too... I swear to God you're not alone. :) We will make it through, Kara. ;) Just hang in there! God-willing this will ALL be over soon & we can ALL join in & celebrate together! ;):) May God bless you & your fiance, & may He bless you with a marriage full of happiness & LOVE! :)

I can easily sympathize with your post--I'm having a really really really bad missing my man week this week---At times I feel like just screaming in frustration. but I'm 100% sure that if we can get through this-we'll be one of the strongest couples in the world LOL I know it's all worth it!

Kara

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Kara

haha! this is so true! Amen! :luv:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I understand the wait. I hope you get to be together soon *hugs*

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Awwwwww I'm soooooooooo sorry to hear that. :( Why did they deny you the first time? :( Listen, I know you've been waiting longer than we have & if it hurts us like hell, I can ONLY imagine how much more it hurts you guys. Don't worry, things will be better for you second time around. ;) Just stay positive & HAVE FAITH! :) May God finally grant you & your fiance a SMOOTH & SPEEDY approval. Good luck & best wishes. You're both in my prayers. :)

I yearn for him a lot, too :crying:

It was lack of documents, not just one, but lots. It's ok, don't u worry, I yearn for him a lot, but, I just go with the flow this time :) And I like the good news to come as a surprise, so, I don't expect much. Like, one day, I just realize, I already hav the visa in my hand :D But, I do appreciate ur concern :) I know, He has better plan for us, maybe not our time yet, but I know, someday, it will come :) Better things come to those who wait, as they said. I love him truly and I'm willing to wait for him, no matter what :X

Edited by richsha2008

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awwwww I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie... BUT as they say, everything at it's own time and place. ;) Everything happens for a reason, sweetie. Only God knows what He has planned for us, and in your case He decided to make you all wait a little bit longer, but it's all for your own good. Timing is everything, and who better than He to decide what's in store for us. Your wait will be over VERY, VERY SOON! :) Don't 'ya worry about a thing! ;) I'll keep you in my prayers! I'm sure everything will work out smoothly this time. :) PLEASE let me know when you get your approval. :D I swear to God I can't wait to join in the celebration with you! :) You both deserve it! May the good Lord continue to guide & protect you, and may He keep you in His heart ALWAYS!!! Take care & keep in touch! May God grant you a life full of happiness & LOVE with your husband to be!!!!! :D

Awwwwww I'm soooooooooo sorry to hear that. :( Why did they deny you the first time? :( Listen, I know you've been waiting longer than we have & if it hurts us like hell, I can ONLY imagine how much more it hurts you guys. Don't worry, things will be better for you second time around. ;) Just stay positive & HAVE FAITH! :) May God finally grant you & your fiance a SMOOTH & SPEEDY approval. Good luck & best wishes. You're both in my prayers. :)

I yearn for him a lot, too :crying:

It was lack of documents, not just one, but lots. It's ok, don't u worry, I yearn for him a lot, but, I just go with the flow this time :) But, I do appreciate ur concern :) I know, He has better plan for us, maybe not our time yet, but I know, someday, it will come :) Better things come to those who wait, as they said. I love him truly and I'm willing to wait for him, no matter what :X

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.