LilLoveBug

Who has the next interview in Vietnam?

58 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Apologize for not being on lately. Been real busy taking care of Hurricane damage and other stuff. My babe has her interview on the 5th of December. She is very worried of course and no amount of me telling her not to be so nervous helps. I am sure she will be fine though. She also was just in HCMC to do the medical stuff and one of the shots has made her ill. She went back to get results and they were all good and she told the doctor about being ill and he said it should pass in a few more days. She also went and paid her interview fee. Thansk everyone for all the help so far and I promise to update the timeline soon.

Good luck on your interview Luckytxn!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
luckytxn,

Would you please tell me when your fiancee received package 3 and package 4?

Thanks!!!

I don't know right off hand. I promise to try and remember to ask her and then post here and update the timeline to show it. I have been very busy with this and taking care of hurricane damage and working too much lately. When I talked to her earlier she seemed a bit more relaxed but still very nervous. I worry about her but she is a strong girl.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
luckytxn,

Thanks!!!

I don't know right off hand. I promise to try and remember to ask her and then post here and update the timeline to show it. I have been very busy with this and taking care of hurricane damage and working too much lately. When I talked to her earlier she seemed a bit more relaxed but still very nervous. I worry about her but she is a strong girl.

Luckytxn, any news yet??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Yes Yeuemhhieu it does and took about that long for my fiancee to get hers.

Also I said that my fiancee had her interview on the 5th. It is the 9th. She is still very nervous and no matter what I say or her family there or here says can get her to relax any. She is not sick anymore. The doctor was right and after 4-5 days she was better. Sometimes the shots do this and I remember many years ago I had a flu shot that made me sick.

I believe that we won't hear any news for a few more days. Psych!

Timeline
Apologize for not being on lately. Been real busy taking care of Hurricane damage and other stuff. My babe has her interview on the 5th of December. She is very worried of course and no amount of me telling her not to be so nervous helps. I am sure she will be fine though. She also was just in HCMC to do the medical stuff and one of the shots has made her ill. She went back to get results and they were all good and she told the doctor about being ill and he said it should pass in a few more days. She also went and paid her interview fee. Thansk everyone for all the help so far and I promise to update the timeline soon.

Good luck on your interview Luckytxn!!!

Thank you very much. She will need. You are too kind.

Timeline
luckytxn,

Thanks!!!

Luckytxn, any news yet??

Not yet. It is tomorrow.. I am chatting with her now on yahoo cam. She is nervous but I got her laughing. She will be fine.

Timeline
Yes Yeuemhhieu it does and took about that long for my fiancee to get hers.

Also I said that my fiancee had her interview on the 5th. It is the 9th. She is still very nervous and no matter what I say or her family there or here says can get her to relax any. She is not sick anymore. The doctor was right and after 4-5 days she was better. Sometimes the shots do this and I remember many years ago I had a flu shot that made me sick.

I believe that we won't hear any news for a few more days. Psych!

Apologize for that. :whistle:

Timeline

Teaching her the looking them in the eye stuff. Also if it is a guy interviewer to also smile a lot. And then to lightly moisten the lips with the tongue. Also if it is a girl that it sometimes works with them. So much to teach, so little time.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Teaching her the looking them in the eye stuff. Also if it is a guy interviewer to also smile a lot. And then to lightly moisten the lips with the tongue. Also if it is a girl that it sometimes works with them. So much to teach, so little time.

Hi luckytxn, I tried to PM you but didn't hear back, would you update us on your situation? How you guys met? Ages? How many visits? Just so we can have an idea before we hear back on your PINK SLIP!! :dance: Thanks

Jonas

Timeline

Jonas. I see the PM's now and will reply later when I have more time.

We met through her Aunt in the states. I became friends over time and she had asked me many times to talk to her. I at first said I was not interested because I was not looking for a wife. After a few years I said I would talk but that is all and gave her my yahoo email. One night I was on yahoo messenger and she sent a message and I answered it and we chatted. We also cammed to. I go home now and again and I would talk to her by phone but she spoke bad English. Over time we were able to speak more as she learned English and I learned little Vietnamese. Last year I went to Vietnam with her Uncle and met her and her family and had a great time. I asked her father if I could marry her and he just laughed at me and said "yes". I came back and put in for a fiancee visa. Simple as all that. Web now speak nightly but usually by Yahoo messenger so we can see each other also at the same time.

I did say all this before when I started here but it has been awhile.

By this time tomorrowe I will know what the embassy does.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good luck!

Our Photo Album

.png

---------------

Hieu & Craig's K1 Timeline

4-7-08 I-129F sent

4-9-08 NOA1 received

8-13-08 NOA2 received

9-15-08 Packet 3 received

9-29-08 Packet 3 returned

10-15-08 Packet 4 received

11-24-08 Interview-Passed

4-23-09 Arrived in Los Angeles

6-18-09 Married

Timeline

Trang had her interview today and got the blue paper. The blue paper asked for two things only. They want a Timeline and a list of her family here in the states. I was going to send the timeline on the initial stuff I sent for the 129f but saw that most were being asked to resubmit it at the interview so I waited till they asked for one. I am headed to her Uncles house tonight and tomorrow and they are making a list of her family here. She has a lot of them. Not really sure if this is good or bad but will in the next few days get it done and mail her. In the timeline they are asking when I went to Vietnam and when get engaged and how long there and how met. I will put all this in the timeline and pray it is enough.

Her appointment was a 9:30 and she said it was a Korean lady that interviewed her. She asked many questions and Trang answered them all. She was upset that she did not know a couple of the answers. As an example the lady asked her what date get I did my divorce from my ex wife? She did not know the exact date but said correctlt that it was about 15 years ago. Another question was like tha. I was amazed that she had remembered this all so well. She may be the first girl to ever listen to what I said. Sure we have practiced and such but I know she was very very nervous. She said she did so so but from what she told me if seemed she did very well. I asked her to please write down all the questions she was asked and email me. I will come back and put them here if y'all want.

Overall I knew they would ask for the timeline and family and am a bit shocked that is all. Of course after we submit they may ask for more stuff but for now I am happy. She is sad they not give her Visa right away and feels she messed up somehow. I have told her she did fine and I am very proud of her. I told her they will give us the Visa eventually. I promise to try to soon come back and type the questions but for now I want Trang to relax and do not want to press her. I love her very much and am worried about her health and stress is bad to ones health.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi luckytxn, me and my wife were just talking about your news. I asked her when I got divorced, and she said, "I don't know." I answered that I don't know either, why would I want to remember that? What a stupid question. And my divorce was only 2 years ago.

Anyway, I hope you can get the issues resolved quickly. It sounds like you have a very sweet and intelligent woman waiting to be with you. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.