saran

poverty giudelines

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what if the salaries of our petitioner falls short of the required amount listed by the nvc??

we have relatives two aunts and one unlce(siblings of my mom) one aunt is the petioner and the other one can also support us.can the other aunt and uncle help us in any way?

i think the embassy people will create hurdles for us at the time of interview.

we want to get ready for everything in advance what can our uncle and aunt do so that we are not denied on money matter??

please help

our case is f4

and the affidavit of support processing fee bill was asked to pay after submitting the affidavit of support(seems wierd).

so the processing is not yet completed.

please help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

These are the 2008 Poverty Guidelines. If your petitioner does not make enough to sponsor you, then he/she will need to find a co-sponsor who earns enough to submit another I-864 to the NVC, it doesn't matter who it is, so long as this person makes enough to support you. Otherwise, they won't complete your case.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
These are the 2008 Poverty Guidelines. If your petitioner does not make enough to sponsor you, then he/she will need to find a co-sponsor who earns enough to submit another I-864 to the NVC, it doesn't matter who it is, so long as this person makes enough to support you. Otherwise, they won't complete your case.

Diana

From my information yes anybody can help to sponsor to meet the nessecary Poverty Guidelines + the Assets (see more info for the assets). But may I ask in addtion to that. On I-864 in question 24B My current Annual Household Income/Income you are using from any other person who was counted in your household size

I would like to include my husbands income since the last year I was pregnant and I was on maternity leave for several monts which in this case reduces my income for the last year. I am right on the edge w/ the poverty guidelines and I don`t want to take a risk. So since my husband is part of my household and I am using his income .

1. Is there anything else I need from my husband except to complete I-864A

2. On my I-864 Part 1 Question 1 Basis for filing Affidavit of Support do I still put my name and select A section I am the petitioner.

or d or e

d. I am the only joint sponsor

e. I am the first ..... second.... of two joint sponsors

Oh my gosh it`s confusing.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.