inGODShands

Any Approvals Lately??? ;)

24 posts in this topic

omg a touch good luck good luck xxx

I know honey I am a mess checking USCIS all the time, I will let you know as soon as we hear anything, please god dont let it be a RFE after all this time

Hope things are good with you honey

x

Actually you are due for a NOA2

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

omg a touch good luck good luck xxx

I know honey I am a mess checking USCIS all the time, I will let you know as soon as we hear anything, please god dont let it be a RFE after all this time

Hope things are good with you honey

x

Actually you are due for a NOA2

Yes I am, just wish that the USCIS would confirm that it has been approved, I really thought it would be today but maybe tomorrow they may be busy with the elections

Just hang in there, it will come when you are not expecting it and it will catch you by suprise!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah... but immigration doesn't affect many american's... voting problems on election days does... if there is a problem with elections you better believe something happens as a result of it (even if that something is just a lot of news coverage of people being irritated by the whole thing). The first day or two of the week is usually pretty dead on igor's list, not really anything special about this week so far, just slow like usual, until saturday there really is no telling what the heck is going to happen during the week, friday to saturday is by far the biggest day for NOA2's to show up on igor's (even if they happened earlier in the week).

So, has anyone received any approvals (NOA2) lately???

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I got one on 24 October, but the USCIS Web site only showed a "touch" -- didn't find out til it arrived in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just be patient. I got approved November 3rd and my application noa1 was received june 6 08. VSC is in June right now and I'm going to say the next 2-3 weeks is going to be process for June filers. After that will come July. Be patient but realize that the wait time currently is an estimated 6 month. So stay positive :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
yea ive noticed that there have literally been no approvals this week and im assuming its because of the election,

but the question is why that is?

Does the CSC office become a voting booth today or something? lol

:rofl::rofl:

well if they work and count in the votes like they do our pettions they have no new president for the next six months keep him waiting too

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

yea ive noticed that there have literally been no approvals this week and im assuming its because of the election,

but the question is why that is?

Does the CSC office become a voting booth today or something? lol

well if they work and count in the votes like they do our pettions they have no new president for the next six months keep him waiting too

Did anybody in the US try to actually call either CSC or VSC and ask what is going on?

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I believe that because I applied for citizenship on March the 13th and guess what? I got it in 4 months! and right away filed the petition for my chilenito bello. :luv:

Edited by Cuchita

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.