sarachid

Interview in Morocco

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My fiance received a letter from the embassy but I don't know if it was package 3 or 4 but the letter told him to come in June 1st for an appointment.... This was the interview and he talked with someone and turned in all our paperwork.... my question is that they told him to come back tomorrow does that mean that he was approved for the visa???

just a little confussed... thank you for any help

Timeline

I hope so! It sounds like it could be. Did they tell him to bring in his passport?

My fiance is hopefully having an interview soon in Morocco would you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? Congrats by the way!

Sarah

Timeline

Can you please post this under the Middle East and North Africa thread? That way everyone from Morocco will see it and be able to offer you their advice or their experiences! Thanks so much,

Sarah

Timeline
I hope so! It sounds like it could be. Did they tell him to bring in his passport?

My fiance is hopefully having an interview soon in Morocco would you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? Congrats by the way!

Sarah

yes ask whatever you want..... information is the key to this process.. I have learned that here...

Timeline

Well... basically could you give some details about the interview and also your timeline? Who interviewed him, what they asked... etc. Also if you could give your timeline I would be so so grateful. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations on the interview.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Thank you on the congrads.... I put my timeline on my signature... but I dont' know how to change to the north africa topic place.. sorry.... but I did get more information from my fiance... when he went to the interview they took his passport and the women doing the interview said to come back tomorrow to get his visa.... yeahhhh he said it took longer waiting then the interview... the women asked where we met, and why I only visited him one time which was 10 months ago.. and she did want proof of our relation ... she asked how we keep in touch... he had e-mails that we have written for the past 2 years and pictures from when I was with him in morocco... she was very confussed by the e-mail address for me and why they changed so much in 2 years so he just explained that... I think it has to do with the fact that he really does know all about the things that happen to me everyday since we send about 20 e-mails to eachother everyday.... :)

Timeline

Congratulations I am so happy for you and you have given us Moroccan girls lots of hope for when our turns come!

Sorry I still have more questions...

What did your fiance have in terms of evidence? How long have you known eachother? Do you meet any of the "red flags"? Just cusious sorry!

p.s. How old are you both? sorry sorry!

Timeline
Congratulations I am so happy for you and you have given us Moroccan girls lots of hope for when our turns come!

Sorry I still have more questions...

What did your fiance have in terms of evidence? How long have you known eachother? Do you meet any of the "red flags"? Just cusious sorry!

p.s. How old are you both? sorry sorry!

I don't mind the questions at all... He took printed e-mails that we have sent back and forth.. pictures of us in Morocco with his family and when we went out on dates... we met eachother Oct 2004 and I am unsure of the "red flags" that you are talking about .....

sarah :D

Timeline

red flags:

1. previos divorce

2. sending money to fiance on a regular basis

3. religious differences

4. big age difference

I can't remember if there are more....

Timeline
red flags:

1. previos divorce

2. sending money to fiance on a regular basis

3. religious differences

4. big age difference

I can't remember if there are more....

I had a previous divorce but I had the marriage cert. and divorce papers that I sent with my i-129f forms but I don't have any children and neither does he...

I have only sent money twice to him but they did not ask about that....

they did not ask our religion but we are both muslim

and I am only 2 years older than him.... **but that part I like** hehehe

Timeline

haha , I am 2 years older than Hicham too. I like it. Well thanks for answering everything! you should post a thread in the Middle East section saying you got the visa they'll want to hear about it! Congrats and thanks again!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.