carmerlin_hembel

Visa Approved after almost 4 weeks on AR 221(g)

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I been a member of this website but i dont have much post in here. I just like reading the forum and i found this website really helpful.

I been on AR for almost 4 weeks and the last time my fiance followed up my visa, he was surprise that the customer service told him that the visa is printing now. I been on AR since October 7 because they are asking a proof of "current sustain income" of my fiance that proof he can support me. My fiance always follow up twice a week through customer service and once in a while to lorrain and grace extension number.I also emailed the USEM in polite manner and 3 days after i emailed them they released my visa. Wow!Thank God!

I just thought i share this to those who are still on AR 221(g).

To those who are still on AR, you should do follow ups in USEM by phone and let your fiance do the talk to USEM. He can use his pin that he bought when you scheduled your interview, its free of charge. Sometimes call Lorraine or Grace on their extension number once a while. They wont tell you any information because they are afraid to get mistake to give false information and give too much expectation to their clients because if that happens the client will upset when they got false expectation from them. BUT they will put in their data base that u did follow ups so the CO will see that. If Lorrain or Grace told u to call back again this week, do it because they are really working on your case and forward your follow ups to CO who handle your case. But dont forget to pray when u do that also, its a great help. God is listening.Goodluck to you. Dont worry your visa will be there soon. Its okey to wait longer that they put you on denial, right? Just take it easy ...at least you still have more time to spend time with your love ones here bec when u get to US you probably miss them too...its gonna be forever with your husband ...

Hello everyone,

I been a member of this website but i dont have much post in here. I just like reading the forum and i found this website really helpful.

I been on AR for almost 4 weeks and the last time my fiance followed up my visa, he was surprise that the customer service told him that the visa is printing now. I been on AR since October 7 because they are asking a proof of "current sustain income" of my fiance that proof he can support me. My fiance always follow up twice a week through customer service and once in a while to lorrain and grace extension number.I also emailed the USEM in polite manner and 3 days after i emailed them they released my visa. Wow!Thank God!

To those who are still on AR, you should do follow ups in USEM by phone and let your fiance do the talk to USEM. He can use his pin that he bought when you scheduled your interview, its free of charge. Sometimes call Lorraine or Grace on their extension number once a while. They wont tell you any information because they are afraid to get mistake to give false information and give too much expectation to their clients because if that happens the client will upset when they got false expectation from them. BUT they will put in their data base that u did follow ups so the CO will see that. If Lorrain or Grace told u to call back again this week, do it because they are really working on your case and forward your follow ups to CO who handle your case. But dont forget to pray when u do that also, its a great help. God is listening.Goodluck to you. Dont worry your visa will be there soon. Its okey to wait longer that they put you on denial, right? Just take it easy ...at least you still have more time to spend time with your love ones here bec when u get to US you probably miss them too...its gonna be forever with your husband ...

congrats. im on my 7th weeks now. i also emailed them politely, do follow up them 2x a week, faxed them some letter for them to give us some consideration, but up to now we didnt hear any progress at all. now we did contact some congresman, but let see if this work. well maybe we will try that pin, since we have 2 calls still. let see if its works. i also pray alot. every night and every morning, even while im in the bathroom. now im tierd, so i will just wait till 2020, with that i will less expect for somtheing that is not on my hold. but i know time will come, that we will be reunited again, it may not in USA, but here in PHILIPPINES< it dont matter at all.

again congrats, and may the good news spread this coming week.

Edited by bevs

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone,

Congrat`s to you, wish we can hear our case too this weeks. Good Luck to you!

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone,

congrats. im on my 7th weeks now. i also emailed them politely, do follow up them 2x a week, faxed them some letter for them to give us some consideration, but up to now we didnt hear any progress at all. now we did contact some congresman, but let see if this work. well maybe we will try that pin, since we have 2 calls still. let see if its works. i also pray alot. every night and every morning, even while im in the bathroom. now im tierd, so i will just wait till 2020, with that i will less expect for somtheing that is not on my hold. but i know time will come, that we will be reunited again, it may not in USA, but here in PHILIPPINES< it dont matter at all.

again congrats, and may the good news spread this coming week.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes God is testing your patience.And what happening is that maybe God only wants to give u the visa at the right time and situation. Even he doesn't give you what you want at the right time u wanted, that dont mean he doesn't listening. He just want to see if you are still with God even if during bad times...What i did is a rosary to OUR LADY OF PEACE AND GOOD VOYAGE of Antipolo. It works. I said i need the visa before November. One day before November 1st, at 2 pm of October 31, she gave it to me...I did sacrifice by doing rosary.It is more powerful...I hope this help. Dont give up, your visa will be in your hands soon :)...

Carmi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.