tallcoolone

Gas Prices in PI vs US

19 posts in this topic

Gas $1.97 per gallon yesterday.

That's about 25 peso per litre.

Gas prices has been dropping like a rock around her the last month.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

$1.99 a gallon on ft leavenworth yesterday.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just filled up the SUV at $2.75 here in Riverside County, Calif. I'm driving to Phoenix tomorrow where I'll be at the whole week for a work assignment.

By the way, gas prices are down but so are the stocks and mutual funds. My retirement portfolio is heavy with energy companies like VLO (Valero), SLB (Schlumberger) and XOM (Exxon) and I am down 48% YTD and I might not be able to retire in 3 years as planned. Anybody with the same predicament?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow... under $2??? Hahahaha... yeah it was $2.65 Friday here in Temecula, Ca....

I drive 150 miles every day back and forth to work, so the gas prices really DO impact me. So I leave my gas guzzling truck (14mpg) at home and drive my either my motorcycles or my trusty 1995 Honda Civic that averages anywhere from 35-39 mpg....

7522.gif

Cheapest I've seen where I am in SF Bay Area is $2.41at a Costco. the avg is about $2.85

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ain't got no complaint against the gas prices here in Savannah. What I'm worried about are my losses on my deferred compensation plan and IRA. I was gonna withdraw some from my IRA for a down payment on a home for my future bride and me, but now I gotta wait for a rebound in Wall Street.

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

You guys ever wonder why the Minimum Poverty Guideline are a LOT higher in Hawaii than on the continental US.

Gas here is $4.89/99 as of today. Dropped from $515/99

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

We arrived from Pinas last wednesday and surpised that the price is now 2.29. The last time we pumped gas in our cars was 3.89 dollars..

Today it is 2.19 .

Riza

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You guys ever wonder why the Minimum Poverty Guideline are a LOT higher in Hawaii than on the continental US.

Gas here is $4.89/99 as of today. Dropped from $515/99

but you can't really go anywhere except around in circles on a little island.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Here in Palm Springs, CA it is $2.61 - a massive improvement on the 4.50+ it was a couple months back...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Gas prices are very reasonable here in West Texas and the rest of the Southwest. But like posts 5 & 9 above, I can feel the tears flowing down my cheeks as I have lost a chunk of my 401K and IRA. :crying:

in california its expensive around $4.69 per gallon ..when we moved to louisiana from $3.65 it drop to $2.64 :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.