SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mrs p she is just trifling, no other word for it, she never takes care of the kids, always her mom or sisters looking after them, so anyway the grandmother is getting older and tired and she continues to tell the baby momma she needs to find her own place to live with the boys or when dwayne goes to get them she says he needs to get his sons cause she cant manage anymore, this has been a couple of weeks ongoing, well last night ol trifling ### baby momma wasnt paying no mind and his youngest son got hold of matches and set something on fire, but it didnt ignite until early in the morning, almost burning down the house, it destroyed a bed and sofa, he got off work at 3 am and got a call at 6 am, so he went to deal with it and i guess it shook him up pretty bad, that they were almost killed, he been stressing all day and of course grandma is like thats it, get your kids, the bad thing is the baby momma doesnt seem pressed at all its like she doesnt care, and he is like worried about where they will stay he doesnt want them scattered all over and sleeping on anybody's floor or whatnot, he wants to take them to his mom, but she is in kingston, his sisters all work as does he and he doesnt have anyone to keep them while he is at work, as most of his family is in kingston, and then not to mention his plac e will not accomodate him and 3 boys so he is all outta sorts right now. the baby momma told him when she gets off work she is bringing all three boys to him and leaving them m, didnt say where she is going just said you deal with it.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
mrs p she is just trifling, no other word for it, she never takes care of the kids, always her mom or sisters looking after them, so anyway the grandmother is getting older and tired and she continues to tell the baby momma she needs to find her own place to live with the boys or when dwayne goes to get them she says he needs to get his sons cause she cant manage anymore, this has been a couple of weeks ongoing, well last night ol trifling ### baby momma wasnt paying no mind and his youngest son got hold of matches and set something on fire, but it didnt ignite until early in the morning, almost burning down the house, it destroyed a bed and sofa, he got off work at 3 am and got a call at 6 am, so he went to deal with it and i guess it shook him up pretty bad, that they were almost killed, he been stressing all day and of course grandma is like thats it, get your kids, the bad thing is the baby momma doesnt seem pressed at all its like she doesnt care, and he is like worried about where they will stay he doesnt want them scattered all over and sleeping on anybody's floor or whatnot, he wants to take them to his mom, but she is in kingston, his sisters all work as does he and he doesnt have anyone to keep them while he is at work, as most of his family is in kingston, and then not to mention his plac e will not accomodate him and 3 boys so he is all outta sorts right now. the baby momma told him when she gets off work she is bringing all three boys to him and leaving them m, didnt say where she is going just said you deal with it.

Wow, that's alot to deal with. I can't imagine the level of fear and anxiety he had when he learned that his children could have been killed. Is there any chance that he could move to a bigger place, or move to Kingston? I know that he wants the best for those kids, and it seems like the baby mama has her own agenda. I know it looks pretty bleak right now, but I know something will work itself out.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

he hasnt lived in kingston in a number of years ,but he goes back and forth to visit like once a month, i told him he needed to find a larger place, but i dont know if he can afford it or not, im leaning more towards not :no: yeah he has been having stomach issues and i tell him he is just stressed out. Anyway, im sleepy so im gonna let you all go.

Have a good and blessed night ladies

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh yeah on the flip side, since i live in phocking wild kingdom and it is deer season around here im extra noid about driving home, cause i dont want to hit one, well i be danged if the car directly in front of me, a G6 hit a deer, i was so glad it wasnt me, but the sad part was the deer was all splayed out in the street and its legs were twitching meaning it was still alive, i started to run it over twice with my jeep just to put it out its misery, the people in front of me were mad as hell cause that deer shaved the front end off there car.. i thank god it wasnt me.

OMG Honey I almost hit a deer tonight coming home from my mom's birthday dinner. I am so thankful that I was paying close attention, I didn't even have my radio on. They are out in full force lately.

Timeline

As some of you know I had to write my ill Grandmother a letter in September (her request) and I had a hard time. She died Oct. 18. This past weekend after her wake I received a letter from her and I wanted to share a part that really touched me. Don't know if it will have the same effect on any of you but I felt compelled to share.

"I want to tell you the kind of human being I hope you will become. The most important things in this world are people, family, and relationships. Never money, status, possessions, or professions, ect.

The world is full of hurt people caused by selfish, violent people. Hurt people that hurt people. Your job is to find that broken heart, give it love, acceptance, and a place in this world. Never look at someone as bad (evil) look way beyond that to help them heal."

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As some of you know I had to write my ill Grandmother a letter in September (her request) and I had a hard time. She died Oct. 18. This past weekend after her wake I received a letter from her and I wanted to share a part that really touched me. Don't know if it will have the same effect on any of you but I felt compelled to share.

"I want to tell you the kind of human being I hope you will become. The most important things in this world are people, family, and relationships. Never money, status, possessions, or professions, ect.

The world is full of hurt people caused by selfish, violent people. Hurt people that hurt people. Your job is to find that broken heart, give it love, acceptance, and a place in this world. Never look at someone as bad (evil) look way beyond that to help them heal."

I remebereed you had to write a letter to ur grandma. And what she wrote to you is absolutely the TRUTH :star:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Marie87 I see u down there.

Well a couple of weeks ago someone raised a question abt ur SO children. Well my SO's daughter will be coming from Jamaica in the next couple of weeks. She is 6 years old. I never been a step parent b4. Any tips? Have any of u ladies been a stepparent or even a step child?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:crying: damn, im emotional today

classychic- your grandma sounds amazingly wise!

what a creed to live your life by, and what an appropriate reminder

sorry for your loss

Rest In Peace

Timeline

Morning 1luv!

Morning VJ fam...I forgot to sign off yesterday so if you saw me down there I wasn't ignoring you...its just that I wasn't physically at my computer :lol:

Yaads, I lived in southern cali from age 2-7 (Irvine to be exact) and I've lived on the east coast ever since....spent some years in virginia and north carolina and I remember my mother HATING it there (VA AND NC). So we've been in Florida the past 7 years. I was young when I lived out west but my mom is always wanting to move back to Cali. She likes the climate and the good paying jobs. The only thing stopping her is the fact that Florida is so close to Jamaica and she makes frequent trips there.

I've been thinking alot about relocating (remember I made a post about moving up north)...but a few days ago it got chilly down here and I had a hard time dealing with it. I love the warm weather in Florida and all of its diversity. Its a great place to raise children and great place for retirement as well. There's so much to do here for people of all ages.

I've been thinking maybe ATL but I dont know..I'm going to wait until Lance gets here first, visit a few places with him and then we'll make the decision together :star:

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Classy, its so hard to forgive, forget and accept those people..but ultimately its what we need to do. Your grandmother is so true and she gave you some great words of wisdom (F)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Timeline

I agree with Marie.

Good Morning Ladies I voted an hour ago. I was the 5th person in line.

Jengs wah gwaan..

ok..can we talk about something other than Lawny and Marcel sex life and her ovulation schedule..cho

Kimmy this is for you :bonk::bonk: u lucky mi caan fine a karate one :bonk:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Im missing dwayne for some reason or other, he is going thru some baby mama BS right now and he is pretty stressed, i hate being so far away at times. we almost got mad at one another cause when he is upset he talks fast as hell and though i encourage him to speak patois so i can learn there are times when i need english so he got mad at me cause i couldnt understand him and i got mad at him for getting mad at me :blink: i was all set to cuss him out, and then i just hung up on him, well cause his nerves are bad his stomach is hurting him, but anyway i guess he realized he was taking his frustration out on me so we both whoo sah ed and let it go...

Oh, Honey, I feel for you. Best to let it go, but tell him he can't do that. You're there to support each other...I know you want to reach through the phone and snatch him.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JG-I have never voted in Missouri before, how long of a wait do you think it will be tomorrow? Just wondering.

Hopefully, you have a less then busy polling place. I saw one of those on Grand near SLU. Mine was wrapped around the school yard and on down the block. I'm going to leave here at noon and go back. It was too cold this a.m. to stand out there for hours.

Just heard that Obama's grandmother died...hope she rest in peace (F)

A victory today will be bittersweet. Poor guy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Someone wake me up. I'm going home soon. Came in to set up some conference calls and meetings then I'm out . Only 10 people comming in today in my Dept.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
oh yeah on the flip side, since i live in phocking wild kingdom and it is deer season around here im extra noid about driving home, cause i dont want to hit one, well i be danged if the car directly in front of me, a G6 hit a deer, i was so glad it wasnt me, but the sad part was the deer was all splayed out in the street and its legs were twitching meaning it was still alive, i started to run it over twice with my jeep just to put it out its misery, the people in front of me were mad as hell cause that deer shaved the front end off there car.. i thank god it wasnt me.

OMG Honey I almost hit a deer tonight coming home from my mom's birthday dinner. I am so thankful that I was paying close attention, I didn't even have my radio on. They are out in full force lately.

I was driving home the other day and stopped at a stop sign - a HUGE stag came crashing out of the woods, ran straight in front of me, didn't even slow down to cross the road = So I stopped for a minute, because I know there is always more than one deer - Sure enough, another came tearing out of the woods full speed - although he was running directly at my car - he swerved to try to go around the car, and I heard a Thud - The dumb azz fell down when he hit the road pavement - He got up and slowly walked away!

That's beautiful Classy.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.