SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Marie im getting all tingly just thinking about it....LOL

Plus i want to get dwayne something nice, i bought him some curve cologne a couple of months ago and why is it all GONE already, i said baby dont bathe in it, he said i got so many compliments on it, that my supervisor at work said if anymore comes in the barrel can he have it....LOL.. my girl who is in afghanistan/dubai, or somewhere over there said she could get me a breitling watch for a really good price, i guess those are supposed to be nice watches, anyone here familiar with them?

Honey, I buy the same for A!! And he bathes in the stuff, I swear.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lita..i think that is the time he has to leave the country i think..sorry u didn't get stamped after ur 2yr anni..now u gotta do the whole AOS $1000 foolishness...

Issac Mizrahi ?

Diesel for men spells like heaven hubby's favorite frangrance right now

Kimmy, that's not true is it, after doing the CR1 they will have to do the entire AOS within a year? You are pulling her legg right?

As for the cologne, I'ts Issey Miyake.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lita..i think that is the time he has to leave the country i think..sorry u didn't get stamped after ur 2yr anni..now u gotta do the whole AOS $1000 foolishness...

Issac Mizrahi ?

Who you asking about Issac Mizrahi?

correcting someone's spellin :)

Issac Mizrahi ?

Kimmy, that's not true is it, after doing the CR1 they will have to do the entire AOS within a year? You are pulling her legg right?

I was talkin leavin JA they give u a time in which ur stamp expires...i don't know just a guess why it expires so soon

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
ryon i dont think im quite ready for the stage yet, i wanna be like them girls i saw at shades that was scaling those poles like spiderman and sliding back down upside down, on one leg in 6 inch hooker heels, just ask island or sunny, they can confirm...LOL...:yes: onece i can do that then im ready :thumbs:

Mi naw see nuttin at Shades... :innocent::whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

there are 2 that sounds the same its Issac Mizrahi and Issi Miyake or somethin..these r questions for my sister..:)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

LMAO - what were you doing?

Those girls that work at Shades, for the most part - are seriously hooked on drugs - They are making about $2000 a night to do what they do - Someone that lived in DJ's district worked there - Sad -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Yay!!! I disappeared cause the dentist called me and fit me into the schedule asap to get this tooth removed! Finally I am done with all this dental drama. Plus side is...they refunded me all my money and didn't charge me for anything - all 6 visits. I am so glad I didn't have to fight it.

that is fabulous..he did the right thing..good man..use that to judge his character

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know cuz he's a charmer...a real slick talker. And Jamaicans are known to be hard workers. I was a little worried because he's never been on a real interview.

:lol: Gotta love the charmers :yes:

A didn't have any problems getting a job. The only thing I prepped him on was filling out the W4/I9 form and the whole deductions and stuff. Other than that I just let him do his thing.

Timeline
Marlita, if it expires next year, then you'll will have to apply for the 10 year GC, since by then you'll will be going on your second anniversay.

I guess so. I guess I always thought that they gave you 2 years conditional card in the beginning, and then you apply. But sounds like they give you conditional green card til you make your 2 year anniversary. I guess thats good. By next year he wil have his 10 year card. All we are waiting for now is the SS card, so he can start applying for jobs for the holidays. its a good time to get a job, everyone is hiring for the season now.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Those girls that work at Shades, for the most part - are seriously hooked on drugs - They are making about $2000 a night to do what they do - Someone that lived in DJ's district worked there - Sad -

absolutely !!

Okay ladies, I am a to each it's own type of person. So in saying that, if Joel was to take me his WIFE to one of thise places, I would just shoot him right there in the club.

Now, if we were GF and BF and he was to take me to one of those places I might not kill him, but I would question his good sense in it. I am aware that curiosity got the cat, so was it worth it?

Whats the difference? He's still your man, your still his woman. There are still other women and other sexuality in YOUR relationship. Dont matter if you are married.

Marlita no it shouldn't matter, but as Gf and BF we are not totally committed, so if he is trying to test me, so be it. But as my husband, I am his to protect and cherished. So if he isn't trying to do that, I have just be told by his actions that I am not worthy of his protection.

Timeline

Issac Mizrahi ?

Who you asking about Issac Mizrahi?

correcting someone's spellin :)

Issac Mizrahi ?

I was talkin leavin JA they give u a time in which ur stamp expires...i don't know just a guess why it expires so soon

Who's spelling, Kimmy? Cause if it was mine, Roxie got it right. My hubby would never wear Mizrahi....a chi chi colongne :no:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Is this 2000 Us dollars?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yea Island..u gotta turn down the stove real low and add ketchup

:thumbs: That is the key - at least in our house. I even started buying low sugar ketchup so that we weren't adding so many calories. The "secret" ingredient in everything always seems to be ketchup.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.