Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright, i just want him to have something nice, cause i HATE HIS current watch, plus i havent had to christmas shop for a man in awhile so i really dont have much of a clue anymore these days :no::blink:

GIRL U BETTER GET HIM A FOSSEL..SHYT

Hello Ladies!!

Some crazy convo going on earlier and this weekend. Anyway...how is everyone this Monday?

My first day back in a week. The Mister is home alone! :help: Not sure what craziness he'll get into.

LITA U BETTER LEAVE HIM STUFF TO DO BEFORE HE JUMPS OUT THE 2ND FLOOR WINDOW :)

:rofl: , haha!! Well he has some stuff to get into. Plus he has the dog, his bike, a basketball, a gym. We'll see how he does after the week. One interesting thing is he is finally understanding what I went thru when I stayed with him in Jamaica and how out of my element i was.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Sol, if you marry Garth, you will be a mother to his children, what do you want them to call you? Why not use the Japanese term for both of you. You can ask them to refer to you as what evere it is that they say in Japan for mother and your children can refer to Garth whatever they say in Japan as daddy.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol, maybe not daddy, but another name which they can pronounce which has an affectionate meaning. Since you have lived in Japan, what do they call their fathers in Japanese.

Maybe Papsan. I would prefer that they call him papa or Poppie or something.(Once we are married) I don't have a problem with the little ones because they don't know their biological father but the older ones I know won't call him daddy and I don't want them calling him Garth. My baby girl really enjoys talking to Garth she always smiles when he talks to her everyone else she may talk to you and she may not! LOL she is very moody.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Sol, maybe not daddy, but another name which they can pronounce which has an affectionate meaning. Since you have lived in Japan, what do they call their fathers in Japanese.

I agree, wouldn't want my kids calling another man daddy married or not.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:ot: This question is for the ladies with children. I want to know what you have done when it comes to your SO giving you advice about your children. Ok I will be the first to admit that I can get defensive when it comes to my children. Although I try to listen to things that could be for their benefit. So far Garth has not said anything to really bristle me regarding my kids but I know sooner or later it will come. The other day he was trying to tell me about how many baths I should be giving the twins. Telling me about how many baths he gives his daughter. (ok us having kids around the same age is not that great all the time) Anyway I thought it was kind of cute but I know how I am on this subject. I have gotten angry with mom, sister, friends, kids fathers over comments made about my kids. I know I need to work on this touchy subject but what I want to know is what has been others experience with the issue. Then he is telling me I should give baby boy Tea in the morning so he will stop crying with gas. LOL maybe I am just head strong I don't know but I know sooner or later we will bump heads on this subject. He was also kind of annoyed with me because I cleaned up my daughters room when I was supposed to be resting and said I should make her clean it up herself. This was a valid observation but I kept trying to explain to him that me cleaning it up was a lot less energy at the time then to get into trying to make her clean it up as I was already tired. I am saying I don't want him to give me his input on my kids but I need to learn to be less defensive. Lastly Garth thinks it is ok if the babies call him Daddy. I don't think it is a good idea because we aren't even engaged. He talks to the babies all the time and says he does not have a problem with them calling him daddy. Ok he just is not seeing my point on this subject. Of course if we were married I would not have a problem with the whole daddy thing.

my big fear is that, if they start calling him daddy but one day you guys breakup and the kids become attached to him. that will break my heart :(

love.jpg

Timeline
I think Island's SO is in Welding - Not sure of who else.

I think that practicing a trade will depend on who they can link up with and what the laws / union status of the area you live is like. I have a friend that came up and is a carpenter by trade - He signed on with a temp company that does specifically that type of work, made a bunch of contacts, and went out on his own - he now has a very successful business through word of mouth.

He is - I thought they were talking guys who were already here. Dat not us!!! :unsure:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I JUST WANNA PUKE...THOSE WOMEN MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH FORGET THE MEN WHO FREQUENT THESE PLACES..CAN U IMAGINE MAKIN MONEY BY HAVING SOME STRANGE MAN TOUCHIN U..IN JA I KNOW THERE ISN'T A "NO TOUCH RULE"

Kimmy they are doing more than touching. My cousin used to work in a strip club in FL she said the men talk real down to the women etc....no sir not me I would go broke cause my temper is too bad. If a man came out of his mouth wrong to me I would go off and make no tips!

I think those places are sad. I must admit that long time ago, I thought it was some interesting fun sexy job, but now I just see it for what it is. These poor women are slaves and have to do and perform for these men, and they have no real rights. its like dance monkey dance. So sad. And yes most all those spots in JA are human trafficing spots and its gross. i cant see why people are into that. Those women are trapped in there most times and thats all they have.

Timeline
alright, i just want him to have something nice, cause i HATE HIS current watch, plus i havent had to christmas shop for a man in awhile so i really dont have much of a clue anymore these days :no::blink:

GIRL U BETTER GET HIM A FOSSEL..SHYT

I kno right!!! I got Lance a MOSSIMO from TARGET lol. It looks like all those expensive watches and it TELLS TIME just like them :lol:

LMAO - I got DJ one too - Not only a Mossimo - but a clearance Mossimo that was $2.99 - Which of course, he lost :blink: he was so upset that he lost it - I felt guilty at how cheap it was.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Maybe Papsan. I would prefer that they call him papa or Poppie or something.(Once we are married) I don't have a problem with the little ones because they don't know their biological father but the older ones I know won't call him daddy and I don't want them calling him Garth. My baby girl really enjoys talking to Garth she always smiles when he talks to her everyone else she may talk to you and she may not! LOL she is very moody.

:hehe:

love.jpg

Timeline
Marlita, so is there anything else you'll have to do with USCIS since he has arrived on a CR1? Exclude getting the SScard and DIV.

Nope! Well I did notice that his visa is stamped to expire next year. whats that about? I thought I was to get a CR1 for 2 years? His expires in about 1. has anyone heard of this?

Timeline
Now you'll will really confuse the universal, mamsan being said in a Jamaican accent. Papsan being said with a southern drawl.

:rofl: Thanks for the audio example...rofl.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
His favorite thing these days is to research different towns around where I live and point out apartments and houses for us - I am beginning to regret the bookmarks I saved on the computer :wacko:

He's hooked up to the internet at his house??? What a life saver!

LOL - No - travelling laptop with Wiifii :devil: of course, he hasn't figured out email yet - He has music and games downpat.

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.