SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I WAS JUST GONNA SAY...EVERYBODY RASS..MI A LEF MI SIGGY JUST DI WAY IT IS..NOBODY NO LISTEN TO MI SO..OH WELL :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

She;s in Violation SUS;

Well, I'm going back to work. It's going to be one of those weeks. Something bit my son at school on Friday, so I put some hydrocotizone cream on it and it burned his skin. The school nurse, counselor and principal called me because they thought it was a cigar burn.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All, Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.... I got my hair braided yesterday and now in order to turn my head I have to turn my whole body!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Good Morning All, Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.... I got my hair braided yesterday and now in order to turn my head I have to turn my whole body!

:rofl: I remember that..and i will never get my hair braided again..maybe corn rows thats it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

:rofl: I remember that..and i will never get my hair braided again..maybe corn rows thats it

That's what I have, I didn't have the patient to do micros, but she ask if it was tight and I told her no it was fine cause it was, but when I got up out that chair my whole head felt like it was on fire. I wet it this morning it helped a little.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Girl, tell them not to braid it so tight next time that also breaks your hair. Soon as they start if I feel any pain I tell them to stop. They don't have to grip it so hard for the briads to last. I've seen people who get theirs done so tight until it irriates the scalp.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

SOMEONE PLEASEEEE FIND ME A CRAZY SCREAMING SMILEY...I'M GOING NUTTTTTZZZ...HELPPPP !!!!

(sorry if i buss ur eardrums)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She;s in Violation SUS;

Well, I'm going back to work. It's going to be one of those weeks. Something bit my son at school on Friday, so I put some hydrocotizone cream on it and it burned his skin. The school nurse, counselor and principal called me because they thought it was a cigar burn.

They see you smoking cigars? Why did they say cigars?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yeah, but it didn't feel tight, until she was done.

Lawny, I made copies of my W2's the 2007 one is good enough?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

JG -- I don't know I guess I rubbed and made the circle to big. They questioned him for 1/2 hour. He told them it burned. So, I told them it did. He told me that after I put the medicine on his face, he said "Mommy it's burning, so I wiped it off"...it's always something.

Portland that should be fine. Anyword of the non-impiedment. Hubby friend went Friday to look about his, they told him he should get it by Thursday. Their interview is 11/21 also.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

portland, though i know your braids are new and you want to keep them looking neat, sometimes after getting them done, and there tight i do one of two things, i either get some olive oil and put it in a spray bottle with a little water and mist the braids to loosen them up a bit and if that doesnt help i put a hot towel on my head for a minute or two to help loosen and then i take my hair scarf and tie back up so they dont get frizzy from the moisture.

Alright back to work i go, my left eye nerve is jumping for some reason or other so im looking like i got a lazy eye today and then im smelling like ben gay from rubbing it on my chest, i guess im just a hot mess today..Lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG -- I don't know I guess I rubbed and made the circle to big. They questioned him for 1/2 hour. He told them it burned. So, I told them it did. He told me that after I put the medicine on his face, he said "Mommy it's burning, so I wiped it off"...it's always something.

Portland that should be fine. Anyword of the non-impiedment. Hubby friend went Friday to look about his, they told him he should get it by Thursday. Their interview is 11/21 also.

Marylanders this weekend dont forget! lets go eat or do something before i go away. Any ideas besides muffin man or crossroads. It doesnt have to be anything major as long as i see u guys.

Im taking up a collection to fix my car :wacko: I need $1700 bucks i take checks visa money order money gram lol

Marylanders this weekend dont forget! lets go eat or do something before i go away. Any ideas besides muffin man or crossroads. It doesnt have to be anything major as long as i see u guys.

Im taking up a collection to fix my car :wacko: I need $1700 bucks i take checks visa money order money gram lol thats not bad actually considering i only ever did oil changes on my car. Best car i ever had and i would buy it again. Im soooo loving the rental they gave me. I think they give u a new loaner to get u to buy and guess what! it works cuz im really thinking about it. I hope they keep my car all week that would be nice!!!!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.