Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawny remember when Marcel first came to the states and you were running from him everyday

is it still like that???458.gif

YES...but not like before. I can come in the house and eat dinner first. :rofl:

Ok here is my running list lmao
  • CHRIS :rofl:
  • kymani marley
  • Buju Banton
  • Tyrese
  • Ding Dong
  • Djimon Hounsou
  • oh shoot forgot bout this guy! my friend used to do his hair and he was on some darn mens hair product box and in the TLC red light special video damnit what his name help me out here check out the vid. He is the one lickin TBOZ leg. I thought i was gon pass out when she bought him to our house to do his hair.hehehhe i was sick...he is so sexy om my my heart is beatin lol this ends my list for now i got sidetracked by the video http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

lmao lmao ok dont tell! heheehh i wanna say dudes name is Dion and i wanna say he is JAcn too heheh

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i would never let my kids watch the pregnant man, hell im confused so i know they would be confused..lol

world is slowly coming to an end ( shaking head)

i would never let my kids watch the pregnant man, hell im confused so i know they would be confused..lol

world is slowly coming to an end ( shaking head)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She has a new new song out....Lion, Tigers and Bears....something crazy like that. Love that song.

:thumbs: That's it. Going to download on my ipod....

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone!!! Waving

This last couple of weeks has been a tornado of events. The biggest is dental work for hubby!! to the tune of almost $5000!!!!!!!!!! :crying::unsure::blink: Lord all I can tell you is he requires so much stuff to be done to his mouth and our insurance is only covering a small amount.

When I call the insurance company they give me much lower prices to pay than the dentist. However, dentist insist they are right and we are wrong. Not sure what we're going to do at this point.

Hubby says dental work in JA is much cheaper but he never was able to go because he was busy taking care of all the rest of the family and making sure they were alright - ray ray ray.

If this is true I would recomend this be added to the list of things to do before your SO comes to the states.

I saw the wonderful birthday wishes from you guys and truly want to say thank you thank you

What's being going on in the VJ world i'm so many pages behind?

Wakey

Is the dentist insisting you pay your portion up front? If not, maybe the difference is just what the dentist charges for patients without insurance and what the price is they worked out with the insurance company. If they don't charge you all of it up front, I think you will see an Explaination of Benefits with the difference written off and you pretty charged your % after the insurance then pays.

What all was wrong?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.