SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all....haven't posted in a minute (not like i usually do anyway :whistle::lol: )...just been lurking around twiddling my thumbs waiting for this dag on process to be over with...hubby's medical is three days away and his interview will be in the next 19 days!!!..Yippee....I went to Fedex yesterday to send him some more "evidence"...and i also put in two sweaters for when he comes up (praying that everything goes smoothly with the interview :innocent: ) to wear since he will hopefully be coming up in Dec...I just hope everything goes ok since i will not be able to go down there for the interview...i gave him everything possible and as soon as he gets it we are going to go over every document and I am going to explain all docs so in case the CO asks him any questions or want to see anything he will know what she is talking about...Uggh..i just want this to be over with... :wacko: ...That's my post for the day..hope you enjoyed it.... :rofl:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:ot: not like we had a topic anyway other than the dentist but does any one watch REAL CHANCE AT LOVE on VH!, now normally i like my men more manly looking and jamaican ( j/k) but i swear to god REAL is so dang fine to me, though he has more hair than me and is prettier than me, but there is something so SEXY about him to me. WHat do yall think???

Guess im gonna chat to my self :angry: dagnabit!!!

HOney I don't know that show so mi caan elp u but do you want some of my dinner bully beef and white rice with sliced cucumbers and tomatoes and strawberry syrup u want sum?

Where did Portland go?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:ot: not like we had a topic anyway other than the dentist but does any one watch REAL CHANCE AT LOVE on VH!, now normally i like my men more manly looking and jamaican ( j/k) but i swear to god REAL is so dang fine to me, though he has more hair than me and is prettier than me, but there is something so SEXY about him to me. WHat do yall think???

Guess im gonna chat to my self :angry: dagnabit!!!

I watch it and I don't know...they all seem like batty bowyz to me...Chance looks like a fake wanna be Genuine and Real...I don't know...not feeling his looks either...i think the hair doesn't do justice for him...he probably look better with a low cut...JMO... :star:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

lawny it was all good to you said beef ( throwing up) and then added strawberry syrup ( throwing up again)

my sons just called me and said were out to eat with granny, i said well sneak me some bread in a napkin, cause the place they are at, i love the bread, and then i told them to get there azzes home and help me pack this shyt...LOL

i am hungry but why i eat like donuts at work today, that is a damn shame, and now im too lazy to cook anything

jgay, he just has the cutest face to me.... very sexy.. now the rest of em YUCK

lawny it was all good to you said beef ( throwing up) and then added strawberry syrup ( throwing up again)

my sons just called me and said were out to eat with granny, i said well sneak me some bread in a napkin, cause the place they are at, i love the bread, and then i told them to get there azzes home and help me pack this shyt...LOL

i am hungry but why i eat like donuts at work today, that is a damn shame, and now im too lazy to cook anything

Honey u don't add the syrup to the beef.

Jah'love...mi still mad :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

okay what yall think, sexy or not????

if he tried to holla at you would you give em any play?

ME :yes:... though i would probably have to get a weave so i wouldnt feel self conscious being out with him...LMAO

real.jpg

Honey that is a FISH

**********************FISH**************FISH************

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I GOT A HEART!

Congrats :thumbs:

thanks kk..it only took...two years. hahahahahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

okay i give up, i was looking for a picture of that dude PUNK from I love new york also, he is pretty cute but also looks kinda gay to me, only he is engaged to Jennifer Hudson

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey u don't add the syrup to the beef.

Jah'love...mi still mad :angry:

im still wantin to know what that info was good for :blink: she should ask somethin important

real.jpg

Honey that is a FISH

ish im mad his friggin curls prettier dan mine and long i wanna jack him for his hair do lol

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
real.jpg

Honey that is a FISH

:rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.